Enneagram

o_O Fe people are lucky. ;(

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

lol. not to hate on my own type, but i wish for the life of me i was NiFe.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Random issue:

Maybe I'm alone on this, but what REAAALLY HEATS ME UPP are those highly arrogant people (usually INTx) that frown down SOOOOO much on stupidity. or idiocracy. or meaningless goofiness. I'm a naturally goofy person and I cannot tell you how many times this one chick has called me an idiot and told me to stop being stupid. It pisses me off soo much. And seeing it done to other people makes me want to bash their brains in. If you're not hurting anyone, then be yourself and be a goof. People are so fucking serious and uptight. and full of judgments.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Funkadelic View Post
    Random issue:

Maybe I'm alone on this, but what REAAALLY HEATS ME UPP are those highly arrogant people (usually INTx) that frown down SOOOOO much on stupidity. or idiocracy. or meaningless goofiness. I'm a naturally goofy person and I cannot tell you how many times this one chick has called me an idiot and told me to stop being stupid. It pisses me off soo much. And seeing it done to other people makes me want to bash their brains in. If you're not hurting anyone, then be yourself and be a goof. People are so fucking serious and uptight. and full of judgments.

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    lol. not to hate on my own type, but i wish for the life of me i was NiFe.
    Its easier but there are so many beautiful things about being Ne+Fi that I dont know would I trade it.

Random issue:

OMG. I was talking about this few days ago with someone.... I notice that I often understnad/relate to with INTx's the least. ( besides STJs rofl).. because they are often very serious and snobbish about intellect. I had few INT boyfriends and I was bored to death with them. Not all INTs are like this, ,many are really great, but many I knew were like this

Also, they often put other people on the last spot, which seriously bothers me, and cant understand it.

I usually admire their intellect and many things, but for long we cant be together. That was the case for now.
    It's not that i dont understand them, i dont think they are bad people or something.. just that i dont see much in common with them on personal level, despite having similar interests like maths or mbti, and similar views on some not-F things.
    With ENTPs is very very different. Lack of enthusiasm for life is what bothers me the most in some INTs

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    o_O Fe people are lucky. ;(
    That's what you think... The grass is always greener on the other side, huh?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Random issue:

may i advise not studying physics, or probably engineering either, and maybe not even science.

I assure you, this is issue does NOT get any better!!!!! IME it only got like 10,000 times worse

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Random issue:

heh. i live with two INTPs - my dad and brother. they're goofy too, in their own way. my dad respects that i'm intelligent, but i get this sort of crap from my brother all the fucking time. he tells me i'm an idiot with astounding frequency (and he's being serious.) typically it's because i don't share his knowledge base about music theory or cars. once he told me that he respected me for my talents in "language arts" but not really for anything else. thanks, kiddo
    :ouch:

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Young INTxs can do that, often to hide their own insecurity

It's quite endearing really, once you crack their code...
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”