User Tag List

First 1523242526273575 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Blimey - reading all of that's mangled my brain. There is clearly so much about the MBTI that I need to learn about to be able to understand it effectively. *intrigued*

Quote Originally Posted by Satine View Post
    Fellow ENFPs, tell me how you guys experience the cocooning thing you do, if you do it at all? Coz I experience it the way it's represented in the INFP-thread.
    Whilst I found myself nodding and laughing through the OP, this in particular rang bells with me. I tend to find that there are certain types of people (I'm clearly not adept enough to type them yet) that I find incredibly wearing and after interacting with them I need a period of alone-time to recover, and the amount of time seems directly proportionate to their intensity (and occasionally how offensive/irritating they are).

I tend to get involved in heavy manual labour when very upset or angry, but if I just need to chill and find my centre I read or meditate. It's rarely a long time, but I do need it, otherwise I find myself being forced and fake and that bothers me.

PS - Never thought of myself as a flirt (just friendly) until an ex called me on it. Am now slightly more aware that others may misinterpret my intentions.
    Professional Pirate Descendant & Badger Tickler

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

UGH

*rolls eyes and looks for people to smack around*

WHY ..... WHY I yell at you all, why do you say that all enfps are wild and crazy and outgoing? Do you know us at all? Have you spent any real time with one? Have you grown old with one? Do you see us just here on this forum where we hide and type and it's all a bed of bouncing silly roses?

SERIOUSLY!

UGH

if anyone knows me they know I am an enfp, they know my whacky silly side, they know the outgoing fun me BUT they also know the quiet, reserved, lost in my Fi me. The depressed overwhelmed with constant emotion me. They know the poet in me and they have seen my dark days

why oh why must you stereo type me?

yes yes I was reading the 50 famous enfp thread and ...... ggggrrr do you even know all enfp's do you even know the spectrum?

*sigh*

sorry I am done now.......
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by targo View Post
    UGH

*rolls eyes and looks for people to smack around*

WHY ..... WHY I yell at you all, why do you say that all enfps are wild and crazy and outgoing? Do you know us at all? Have you spent any real time with one? Have you grown old with one? Do you see us just here on this forum where we hide and type and it's all a bed of bouncing silly roses?

SERIOUSLY!

UGH

if anyone knows me they know I am an enfp, they know my whacky silly side, they know the outgoing fun me BUT they also know the quiet, reserved, lost in my Fi me. The depressed overwhelmed with constant emotion me. They know the poet in me and they have seen my dark days

why oh why must you stereo type me?

yes yes I was reading the 50 famous enfp thread and ...... ggggrrr do you even know all enfp's do you even know the spectrum?

*sigh*

sorry I am done now.......
    I am a more introverted ENFP, too. A lot of the ENFP stereotypes are based upon more extremely extroverted ENFPs and/or Enneagram 7s, I think.

I actually thought I was an introvert until I learned more about MBTI. Sometimes I still don't rule it out 100%.

MBTI
    enfp

did you know that enfp's are the most introverted of all extrovert?
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Wait, they say that about ENFJs too.

MBTI
    enfp

hhhmmm really?

I didn't read that about enfj's..... I just read about enfp's

interesting
    Jung Test Results

Quote Originally Posted by targo View Post
    hhhmmm really?

I didn't read that about enfj's..... I just read about enfp's

interesting
    Ne doms must be less E than Fe doms, simply bc they are less understood..more in abstract world

but where did you read that, except on forums?

MBTI
    enfp

I didn't read that on the forums

I read it while looking at information in regards to enfp's

it was a long time ago and honestly I have no idea where I saw it
    Jung Test Results

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Satine View Post

..so what gives that distinct 'vibe' of an ENFP and what makes it different from the INFP vibe?
    Well, it may sound too obvious, but it seems that ENFPs generally have a more energetic, forward, assertive, and/or outgoing vibe than INFPs.

You can just "feel" it.

Also, I think ENFPs will tend to have a more earthy, worldly, and/or sensual vibe than INFPs.

INFPs, by comparison, will seem more ethereal, otherworldly, and/or innocent.

I'M OUTTA HERE.

IT'S BEEN FUN.

TAKE CARE.

PEACE OUT!!!

Banned
    MBTI
    IxFx
    Enneagram
    5w4

I believe that the - E - and the - I - is more about our external shell in social environments than anything else, hence why we use the terms introversion and extroversion.
    - Introversion; "the directing of interest inwards towards one's own thoughts and feelings rather than towards the external world or making social contacts;"
    - Extroversion; "the directing of one's interest outwards, esp towards social contacts;"
    I do not believe that it is so much about the Fi and the Fe and the Ni and the Ne, because most NFP's have the same internal preferences; Line of thoughts. Which is why, when we open up to one another, and keep an open mind, we can be very comfortable in eachothers presence. It goes without saying that this is how it most likely is for all types whether it is ENFP/INFP or ENTP/INTP, etc. But in regard to what you were saying,..

INFP = Serene external
    ENFP = Dynamic external

INFP = Reserved external
    ENFP = Present external

NFP = Internal turmoil

As an INFP - My thinking is generally clouded, because I keep loads of information in the top of my head that I can't organize. Under much confusion, doubt, or fear of rejection I become queasy. And under / after loss I will become doleful / depressed. In opposition to ENFP's I will stay that way for the longest time; I tend to self-reflect indefinitely, for days, weeks, even months, because I linger, whereas an ENFP can self-reflect in the matter of minutes, or hours.

Both types can momentarily switch out their - E / I -, without really explaining when or why. I can become an - E -, but it does not last for very long. I've noticed, if I have either one of my best friends nearby, in a group of people that I know well, I will burst into an "ENFP" immediately. And when I do, I can come off as quite charming, or repulsive depending on how snobbish the crowd is. But this does not mean that my "base type" has switched to ENFP.

Ps. Take what I said with a pinch of salt. I bumped into MBTi about a month ago.