User Tag List

Page 13 of 73 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: Common ENFP issues

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

hey...i got through esoterics post fine...have you found that when someone writes similar to the way you think it's easier to read? like...i don't have to juggle and shuffle and translate the different chunks of information...it's like...it requires more concentration and i have to hold thoughts in my head too long before i can get back to a certain point...hmm...that wasn't thought out...maybe i'll make more sense in a sec.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Sometimes I can focus, sometimes I can't. I find it hard to follow discussions on forums after a while no matter what.

Which is annoying because I'm really interested in this stuff.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.” -Nietzsche

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

right...you're right...it just depends on if you're in a calm mind mood or something...i might go back and read the other posts...i'm sure it's an interesting conversation.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7

I think maybe it's because it's a forum and I feel compelled to have to say stuff and all I can think to say is "OMG ME TOO!" and then I'm like "no that's dumb" and then once it gets long enough I might think of something but then I'm like "I bet someone has said this already before earlier" and so on.

And this isn't a derailment because its an ENFP issue so there. c:
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.” -Nietzsche

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

That's interesting to know. So state of mind and writing style both impact your ability to persevere through a chunk of writing?

Here's another question (not meant confrontationally) - Why do ENFPs not answer questions directly? I've asked 5 or 6 here and gotten almost no response. What response there was was was an expression of personal experience. Which is informative, but it interests me that the processing seems to be different. If I'm asked a question, I end up writing a book on it after considering it from all the angles possible.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    That's interesting to know. So state of mind and writing style both impact your ability to persevere through a chunk of writing?

Here's another question (not meant confrontationally) - Why do ENFPs not answer questions directly? I've asked 5 or 6 here and gotten almost no response. What response there was was was an expression of personal experience. Which is informative, but it interests me that the processing seems to be different. If I'm asked a question, I end up writing a book on it after considering it from all the angles possible.
    Ask me a question and you'll get a direct and precise answer. Following that, you'll have all the Ne exercises and explanations though.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

None of the questions make much sense without any background. That's why the long posts.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

sounds like an interesting exercise...feel like indulging me?
    you ask a question and i'll answer naturally and see if it's indirect or not.

edit: um...i just realized i could go back and read them...sorry bout that sec
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by 21% View Post
    long post
    whoa...how very interesting that was...and that's why we fi users are seen as selfish...it makes me sad kinda...wish it was more clear.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post

In the kind of conversation that 21% used as an example, how should a Fe user politely get back on to the subject they need to vent about?
    just say...wait i still wanted to talk about what happened today with x...

i promise you that it is not intentional if we/i get away from the original subject...it doesn't even occur to me that someone might not feel right about bringing it up again...or talking about something they want/need to talk about...for my sake...truly that is just us relating...it is not meant to imply that we need to vent too...it is still about you....wow...we're annoying aren't we?
    -Jim Morrison

Page 13 of 73 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast