First 1234 Last

MBTI
    EnfJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Talking INTP guys....sigh

The last two guys that asked me out were INTP. They kind of watch or observed me while I was hanging out with out mutual group. I could tell they were mulling and laughing at what I had to say. Then they point blank snap out of their observer mode and declare that I should go on a date with them. I had to debate the heck out of one of them to make them accept my no!

INTP's if any of you read this. Please actually talk to me and flirt? Seems INTP's skip that step and forget that we (the responder) have to actually want to date you and talking to us helps or actually "winning us over."
    Extroverted (E) 67.74% Introverted (I) 32.26%
    Intuitive (N) 51.72% Sensing (S) 48.28%
    Feeling (F) 51.61% Thinking (T) 48.39%
    Judging (J) 69.44% Perceiving (P) 30.56%

Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
    so/sx/sp

What is, is. Arthur Schopenhauer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTj

^ Lol.
    INTJ | 5w4 - Sp/Sx/So | 5-4-(9/1) | RLoEI | Melancholic-Choleric | Johari & Nohari

This will not end well...
    But it will at least be poetic, I suppose...

Hmm... But what if it does end well?
    Then I suppose it will be a different sort of poetry, a preferable sort...
    A sort I could become accustomed to...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    So my boyfriend is an ENTP, I thought it was kinda magical (in the beginning till he screwed up anyway)...

We first met while I was on a date with another guy at an art gallery. He was a friend of my best friends boy friend. Anyway, he was charming & we critiqued art together it was awesome! He tried to get me to hang out afterwards, but I had to go to Korea the next day. He got upset that I couldn’t hang out with him and I over heard him call me a bitch on my other friends cell phone-he’s loud lol. I was pissed and didnt like him much after that.

He kept pestering my friend about me, so I gave him a 2nd chance. He cooked me a beautiful dinner at his place, we had so much in common and had such great conversation .

We dated for about a month and I decided that I wasn’t ready to be in a committed relationship. He was persistent and would not give up (a real go getter this guy is lol). So finally one day I was like FINE! Okay! Lets make it official…we have been together for almost 4 years now .
    Awww. This post makes me feel so gooey and warm on the inside.

That's my name biotch! JoSunshine's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNfj
    Enneagram

I can just speak for myself, but I do like it when a guy is attentive, in-touch and does nice things for me but doesn't pressure me into a commitment. I like taking my time getting to know the other person and pressure to commit will send me packing becuase I feel like I haven't had enough time to assess the situation (usually around 3 months of seeing each other regularly). Usually by that time I am craving a commitment and will jump all over it.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. " - Dr. Seuss
    I can't spell...get over it

Slightly ENFJ, totally JoSunshine
    Extroverted (E) 52.5%........Introverted (I) 47.5%
    Intuitive (N) 65.63%..........Sensing (S) 34.38%
    Feeling (F) 55.56%............Thinking (T) 44.44%
    Judging (J) 51.43%............Perceiving (P) 48.57%

ReflecTcelfeR

Hmmmm... this is understandable.

Any updates yet ??
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

ReflecTcelfeR

Well, I was going to see her this Saturday to make the 'connection', but I got into a pretty bad wreck today so I don't know if I'm going to be able to make it (as I have no vehicle now). It seems like someone or thing doesn't want me to have a relationship yet. Hopefully something happens soon.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

So my boyfriend is an ENTP, I thought it was kinda magical (in the beginning till he screwed up anyway)...

We first met while I was on a date with another guy at an art gallery. He was a friend of my best friends boy friend. Anyway, he was charming & we critiqued art together it was awesome! He tried to get me to hang out afterwards, but I had to go to Korea the next day. He got upset that I couldn’t hang out with him and I over heard him call me a bitch on my other friends cell phone-he’s loud lol. I was pissed and didnt like him much after that.

He kept pestering my friend about me, so I gave him a 2nd chance. He cooked me a beautiful dinner at his place, we had so much in common and had such great conversation .

We dated for about a month and I decided that I wasn’t ready to be in a committed relationship. He was persistent and would not give up (a real go getter this guy is lol). So finally one day I was like FINE! Okay! Lets make it official…we have been together for almost 4 years now .
    He would have lost me forever at 'bitch'. He also might have gotten his dental plan activated. Learn some respect, little boy.

With a healthy ENTP, it's like someone's eaten my brain. I want to cuddle them. CUDDLE. WTH?! The dynamic can be pure wicked magic, even on the cold objective level. It doesn't feel frantic. A nice long slow hug so I can feel all of him and just absorb him -- a thought I would normally shy from. My Ne-dom twin has been good desensitizing me to people touching me.

I usually have a LOT in common with them for some reason - my kind of ENTP, I mean. Cars, books, music, even our clothes. They like to show me off, which I find funny and embarrassing because in spite of my loud clothes, I'm very shy. I like to be affectionate and generous with them in just about every way which is VERY significant for me. Friends, they have me on a plate because I love them and am safe, but romantically speaking, people hold back because a lot is at stake. They make me feel like I have very little defense but I don't feel unsafe.

I can see through them and I don't like them less for it. However, I don't tolerate nonsense, pushiness or quick-sells. That's immaturity in giant blinking lights. And "bitch" is such a huge automatic no-no that I need not explain it.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecttcelfeR View Post
    Well, I was going to see her this Saturday to make the 'connection', but I got into a pretty bad wreck today so I don't know if I'm going to be able to make it (as I have no vehicle now). It seems like someone or thing doesn't want me to have a relationship yet. Hopefully something happens soon.

Awe bummer, It will happen when its supposed to I guess!

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    He would have lost me forever at 'bitch'. He also might have gotten his dental plan activated. Learn some respect, little boy.

With a healthy ENTP, it's like someone's eaten my brain. I want to cuddle them. CUDDLE. WTH?! The dynamic can be pure wicked magic, even on the cold objective level. It doesn't feel frantic. A nice long slow hug so I can feel all of him and just absorb him -- a thought I would normally shy from. My Ne-dom twin has been good desensitizing me to people touching me.

I usually have a LOT in common with them for some reason - my kind of ENTP, I mean. Cars, books, music, even our clothes. They like to show me off, which I find funny and embarrassing because in spite of my loud clothes, I'm very shy. I like to be affectionate and generous with them in just about every way which is VERY significant for me. Friends, they have me on a plate because I love them and am safe, but romantically speaking, people hold back because a lot is at stake. They make me feel like I have very little defense but I don't feel unsafe.

I can see through them and I don't like them less for it. However, I don't tolerate nonsense, pushiness or quick-sells. That's immaturity in giant blinking lights. And "bitch" is such a huge automatic no-no that I need not explain it.

Lucky for you. that sounds awesome!

My ENTP is a very immature and unhealthy one...he had a harsh life growing up.
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

ReflecTcelfeR

Awe bummer, It will happen when its supposed to I guess!
    Very true.