First 1234 Last

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

I would say that the start of my current relationship is my favorite relationship commencement to date. It was deliciously awkward and direct, which is probably a key element between ENFJs and INFPs (or it should be).

I'm laughing about it now, because neither of us asked. We both just declared. We had both acknowledged getting along and having feelings for one another.
    I aggressively declared "I think we should date" one night, after reaching for how to phrase it. He responsed with "What does that entail?" then said "I agree..." He was still wanting clarity. The next night, we defined dating for about two hours before i asked where we stood. We briefly discussed the decision falling into his lap and then he effortlessly ended with "Okay, we're dating."
    I don't know what i love so damn much about it, but it's always going to stand out.
    -

I've only had one relationship with an ENTP and i really wasn't sure on if i wanted to date him. I don't think i would have, but he badgered me until i agreed. He did this thing where he tried to tell me what i was thinking or feeling. It was so obnoxiously irritating and offbase .
    Badgering is a no-no.
    I prefer to really get a handle on my feelings before i get involved with someone and start a relationship. It doesn't have to be anything fancy, but i'd say get a feel for the ENFJ. Some of us like the chase and to be aggressive. Some of us want a little break from it. Some of us just want to be met in the middle with it, as the give and take is awesome.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

ReflecTcelfeR

Okay! Thank you . I shall begin formulating a plan.

ReflecTcelfeR

Quote Originally Posted by Unkindloving View Post
    I would say that the start of my current relationship is my favorite relationship commencement to date. It was deliciously awkward and direct, which is probably a key element between ENFJs and INFPs (or it should be).

I'm laughing about it now, because neither of us asked. We both just declared. We had both acknowledged getting along and having feelings for one another.
    I aggressively declared "I think we should date" one night, after reaching for how to phrase it. He responsed with "What does that entail?" then said "I agree..." He was still wanting clarity. The next night, we defined dating for about two hours before i asked where we stood. We briefly discussed the decision falling into his lap and then he effortlessly ended with "Okay, we're dating."
    I don't know what i love so damn much about it, but it's always going to stand out.
    -

I've only had one relationship with an ENTP and i really wasn't sure on if i wanted to date him. I don't think i would have, but he badgered me until i agreed. He did this thing where he tried to tell me what i was thinking or feeling. It was so obnoxiously irritating and offbase .
    Badgering is a no-no.
    I prefer to really get a handle on my feelings before i get involved with someone and start a relationship. It doesn't have to be anything fancy, but i'd say get a feel for the ENFJ. Some of us like the chase and to be aggressive. Some of us want a little break from it. Some of us just want to be met in the middle with it, as the give and take is awesome.
    Hmmmm... I don't like badgering, so that should be easy to avoid. I like the directness too, that's always great because I have no idea what she thinks of me I can only speculate.... I'm thinking classic dinner and a movie... I like that cliche a great deal. I'm so glad I found this place.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    while I was on a date with another guy ...
    PERFECT description!

Hey!!!! It was just a date I barely knew the guy, & he was scary anyway! Turns out he used to be addicted to meth so he had symptoms of psychosis....he talked about seeing aliens, having a scalpel collection, and he also had an obsession with knives. Creeepy dude, do you blame me!?
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

ReflecTcelfeR

At least he was up front about it? I don't think that's first date conversation material.
    "So what are you hobbies?"
    "I collect scalpels!"
    "Oh... I have to use the restroom."

LOL He was actually in my nightmares for a while...lurking in the darkness.

ReflecTcelfeR

That's not good, hahaha.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    Hey!!!! It was just a date I barely knew the guy, & he was scary anyway! Turns out he used to be addicted to meth so he had symptoms of psychosis....he talked about seeing aliens, having a scalpel collection, and he also had an obsession with knives.
    Oh you went on a date with an ENFP too, eh?
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

He was more of a P.S.Y.C.H.O. lol.