`*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3

Nope. I'm sure if he'd actually gone through with it she would have. He was just so damn ignorant. Claimed he 'didn't have the whole story' because he'd never met the guy. He was also having other issues with her around the same time and his trust in her was shaky. So he thought he didn't have the whole truth because she wasn't communicating with him a lot. So he didn't know specifics about the guy, just that he was "bad news." This was also right after he knocked her up, so he was thinking circles around the idea of being a dad and his empathy spilled out for the ex and got the better of him. He did ask a lot of people about it, I'm guessing because he knew it was full of holes.

He's also one of those people who seem to generalize a lot. Like, he will identify you in stereotype based on your preferences to an extreme. Reagan was my "favorite president" when I was a kid. My sister told him and he seemed offended because he said he "didn't have (me) pegged as a capital elitist."

Lulz ensued.

His ideas of authority can get out of hand too. He'll talk to anyone who looks the part of an authority of a subject with near adoration, but be severely dismissive to hearing the opinions of others. Treats people in "service" as if they are all mentally handicap.

He can be very nice and supportive on the other end. I don't think he's capable of saying no to someone in need. One of those "I'll jump in my car right now, doesn't matter what time it is!" kinda guys. (Which most ENFJs will probably tell you is not always a virtue and has it's own problems & selfish implications.) But his judgments are too severe and out of control. His intuition is master over him and not visa versa. And he spews Fe in a way that makes him seem high half the time. He's just not very well rounded. He hasn't got much of a clue how to handle himself and it spills into his interactions.

Glycerine

You don't. RUN AWAY. You don't need to put up with that crap.

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by toast View Post
    Nope. I'm sure if he'd actually gone through with it she would have. He was just so damn ignorant. Claimed he 'didn't have the whole story' because he'd never met the guy. He was also having other issues with her around the same time and his trust in her was shaky. So he thought he didn't have the whole truth because she wasn't communicating with him a lot. So he didn't know specifics about the guy, just that he was "bad news." This was also right after he knocked her up, so he was thinking circles around the idea of being a dad and his empathy spilled out for the ex and got the better of him. He did ask a lot of people about it, I'm guessing because he knew it was full of holes.

He's also one of those people who seem to generalize a lot. Like, he will identify you in stereotype based on your preferences to an extreme. Reagan was my "favorite president" when I was a kid. My sister told him and he seemed offended because he said he "didn't have (me) pegged as a capital elitist."

Lulz ensued.

His ideas of authority can get out of hand too. He'll talk to anyone who looks the part of an authority of a subject with near adoration, but be severely dismissive to hearing the opinions of others. Treats people in "service" as if they are all mentally handicap.

He can be very nice and supportive on the other end. I don't think he's capable of saying no to someone in need. One of those "I'll jump in my car right now, doesn't matter what time it is!" kinda guys. (Which most ENFJs will probably tell you is not always a virtue and has it's own problems & selfish implications.) But his judgments are too severe and out of control. His intuition is master over him and not visa versa. And he spews Fe in a way that makes him seem high half the time. He's just not very well rounded. He hasn't got much of a clue how to handle himself and it spills into his interactions.
    this entire post makes me ill. i want to run, and he's not even around. i'd do it anyway, but i'm scared i may run right into him.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

I know an ENFJ guy who is impossible in that he uses very subjective logic and a ridiculously strong idealism to think it is HIS personal responsibility to mend/fix/help EVERY person and relationship and social system on the planet.
    Who the hell does he think he is, caring about all those people?
    He must be removed from the planet at once!

ReflecTcelfeR

Lulz ensued.

I would like to meet him someday, or someone like him... he seems interesting.

i limit my time spent with them.
    if at a meal, only weekday lunches.

avoid weekends. and dinners.
    every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Who the hell does he think he is, caring about all those people?
    He must be removed from the planet at once!
    LOL!
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE None

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    Do you know any impossible ENFJs? That person that always thinks everyone is out to get them, gets hurt by any sort of commentary, doesn't see any value in logic and has Se outbursts?

How do you deal with one of those?
    How would you describe "Se outbursts," for my own educational purposes?

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE None

Also, being an ENFJ myself and being able to relate to the OP's description on some days... I wonder if we could list reasons *why* enfjs can get so messed up & what they can do abt it.
    Speaking for myself, typically the reasoning is something is making me unbearably miserable & I don't wanna face it but its constantly staring me in the face so I overanalyze people's intentions, comments, w/e...
    As a way of distracting myself from .... myself. :/ And my real problems.

Oh this is totally projecting btw.