User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Default ENFP and ENFJ Males: What do you like/dislike about them?

Similar to the other thread.... I want to hear people's pros/cons for the male ENFPs and ENFJs.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I'm not sure I know any ENFP guys.

ENFJ guys are awesome though, I can see myself having one as a best friend. I know this one that is absolutely brilliant, hilarious, and is the life and soul of a crowd of people..he's always telling amazing stories, doing INSANE card tricks, and teasing people in the right way.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

There is this one ENFP guy I know...I forget his name deja vu who is just amazing.

Hate

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Vu View Post
    There is this one ENFP guy I know...I forget his name deja vu who is just amazing. I also know this one ENFJ guy... His names Juice... That's dude's amazing too. Those two guys are freakin' awesome.
    Fixed.

Glycerine

ENFJ: WAY TOO nice for his own good. Says things to please others but you know he will never get around to it. If he ever meets a psychopath girl, I'm pretty sure she's going to think he's in love with her. He has to psychoanalyze your behavior every time by staring intensely at you and then comments on it.

Very optimistic, likes to look for the best in others, very charismatic, makes others at ease (usually), considerate, helpful, very friendly, open-minded

ENFP: flexible values. Has standards for everyone else but if he screws up, he will be like "Oh well, you still have to follow my values". Spouts his own personal bias over everything. He likes to say sex jokes ALL the time.

Very friendly, easy going, genuine, open-minded, considerate, entertaining, has good intentions, is all about the human potential.

This is very limited data for both types. I am basing it on one person each. Both are pretty well balanced and have a lot of life experience.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Vu View Post
    There is this one ENFP guy I know...I forget his name deja vu who is just amazing.
    dude, I totally know dat guy! he's a beauty.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

my best friend is an enfp male. he's totally rad.
    people just gravitate towards him. so very charming,
    kind, and just so much fun. we laugh like fools when
    we play. but i also admire his smooth transition to
    something quite NT when he's on work mode.

however, in relationships, he is severely pussy whipped.
    and exudes more sensitivity/caring traits in this realm...
    most guys kinda find him as a threat though...because
    the girls just flock to him.
    every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

ENFJ like: They inspire me. Every last one of them.
    ENFJ dislike: I doubt the sincerity of their kindness (Fi vs. Fe kind of thing).

ENFP like: Individualists who are "different" like me.
    ENFP dislike: Skilled manipulators.
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

I have an ENFP guy friend. He's a great guy, but guess what he did when he found out I'm extremely ticklish?

Yeah, it's weird seeing one guy chase another around a parking lot, with one guy shouting "Come here, you need to be tickled!!!!" Haha.

So what I like AND dislike about ENFP's is the fact that they seem to hold the innocence most of us have lost upon reaching adulthood; I guess I'm just envious.
    Yes, I take it with no cream and no sugar.

And yes, some of us drink it bitter.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

ENFJ likes: so much to list....warm, loyal, expressive, witty, interesting, cultured, take initiative....
    ENFJ dislikes: is any of it REAL? How deep does this feeling run? Can we get past the surface conversation to all that meatier stuff you hint at? Will you stop agreeing to everyone's face about important things & stop asserting opinions over stupid thing? Stop flirting with everything that moves!

ENFP likes: quirky, leader of the outcasts, interesting, also very warm & expressive, spontaneous
    ENFP dislikes: very moody, too emotional at times, flaky, lacking a filter on their mouth, delusional, exaggerate a lot, prone to jealousy

You can flip some of those also for both types....I know some ENFJs who have emotional meltdowns and ENFPs who seem a bit too smooth at times. I really like both of these types though, so much so that I can maybe think of one person of each of these types I don't like and at least 5 I do. It's rare I don't like an ENFx.

If it doesn't work out with my ESFP, I;m still gunning for my very own ENFJ .
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe