User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which NT would you rather have sex with?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • ENTP

9 40.91%
  • ENTJ

1 4.55%
  • INTP

3 13.64%
  • INTJ

9 40.91%
First 1234513 Last

Thread: ENFP-NT sex

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Esoteric Wench View Post
    Poor INTPs and ENTJs. Nobody is voting for them.
    thats no problem because intp's are cursed to be virgins until the age of 50 so nobody on the forums isnt really experienced with them and because of that they settle up for voting entp's and intj's (<- this very convincing smiley makes this true). what comes to entj's, well what do you expect?
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Professional Trickster Esoteric Wench's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

If the same holds true for NFs, then INFPs and ENFJs aren't getting their fair shake at the love parade either.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

ENFP-INTJ sex is the best.
    Like someone said, if the INTJ cares enough about it.
    It's a holy mission of mine when i'm with someone to make things as good as humanly possible.
    I know a few who are like me on that point.
    If you love ENFPs, keeping them is hard work, i'd prefer to do anything regarding the relationship very well

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    ENTP

I started the poll because INTP said ENFPs would not enjoy sex with an ENTP. It seems so weird to talk in these abbreviations.

Anyway I only know one woman who's an ENFP and she's 10 years older than me, my 'haircutter' or whatever the word for that is in English. She loves people, she looks so carefree and lovely. And everybody gets a haircut there, just to get to talk to her....because she is like a native psychologist ...always looking for answers in people.

I just feel bad I only know one ENFP.

Also.. I couldn't help noticing that most ENFPs on this forum are hot?!..which is even more intriguing : )))
    Likes Alassea liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Esoteric Wench View Post
    If the same holds true for NFs, then INFPs and ENFJs aren't getting their fair shake at the love parade either.
    ENFJs are probably the best NFs in bed. They're the horniest of all Intuitive types (INFJs are closet freaks too though ).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    ENTP

Yea they should probably change the type from ENFJ to HI horny intuitive.

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

I think all NTs would have their various tricks.

ENTP for me because I like to laugh in bed and love when a guy takes initiative to try new things.
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

Banned
    MBTI
    IxFx
    Enneagram
    5w4

Professional Trickster Esoteric Wench's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Thessaly View Post
    I think all NTs would have their various tricks.

ENTP for me because I like to laugh in bed and love when a guy takes initiative to try new things.
    ^^^^^

This.

Damn. Now I'm regretting that I never closed the deal with the one ENTP I dated. It would have been insanely intense. Just like we Dominant Intuitives (i.e., ENxPs and INxJs) like it.

But I also knew it would never work out in the long run.... and I just can't bring myself to be physically intimate with someone if I don't think there's a future there. Sex needs to have meaning and context for me. Then again, everything has to have meaning and context for me.

I have slept with an ENTP with a lot of Fe but only once-I could see him looking to connect with Fe and being very confused by seeing Fi. Another younger ENTP was like drowning into someone else's body. There was no skin, no flesh, just a merging of playful puppies.

The INTP I briefly dated was interesting as I was a puzzle to be figured out. Lots of interactions quickly explored and once a path was found it was cataloged away. But precision and distinct patterns established. He was sweet...

The INTJ? My INTJ is an astrophysicist. He looks about like what you'd expect an astrophysicist to look like- a bit frumpy and kinda cutely nerdy. I have never wanted to have sex with a man this much, so much, all the time, in my entire life. We are constantly touching each other, even in a nonsexual way-almost like starving for human contact and getting the most amazing sense of satiation from that contact. He innately understands how to touch me.

Sexually, He walks in the door and I get hot. It is a slow, methodical, systematic planned exploration. This will take years (YEARS!!!!!). I find the slowness of the approach is actually reinforcing learned tactile patterns, so that the next time the same touch is made it is much more stimulating, more eagerly anticipated. He turns me into a drooling, wobbly kneed, little puddle of kittenlike lush. So much for Te, weeeeeeeeeee........... hehehe ....Yuuuummmmyyyyyyy kissesssssssss. puuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. He does this thing to my belly button.... and my belleeee and my ears......ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, hehehe........excuse me, I am dissolving into the floor now...........
    Likes Abcdenfp liked this post