Banned Array
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Random Ness View Post
    It is on the very first page, though.
    I am well aware where it's located.

It's very long thread full of much information and idea sharing..and even some rather tense moments.

I am not sure what your point would be to fixating on few words between people that you most likely have no idea about , what their relationship is and what kind of bumps it has encountered.

If I didn't know any better I would think you were trying to start with me.
    But I know better , right?

Regards

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

I know one INFJ (ok 2 but the other doesnt count) and she is one of the better & stronger (not faster tough) people I know! I'd explain more, but i dunno how lol. xD

Senior Member Array Nonsensical's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    I am well aware where it's located.

It's very long thread full of much information and idea sharing..and even some rather tense moments.

I am not sure what your point would be to fixating on few words between people that you most likely have no idea about , what their relationship is and what kind of bumps it has encountered.

If I didn't know any better I would think you were trying to start with me.
    But I know better , right?

Regards
    I usually don't reply to posts on the first page of a long thread unless I see something like the offenses in your first posts. My intention was, either you still thought that way and I wasn't going to sit back and say nothing, or things had already been cleared up and I would be told so. The second happened. So let's let it go now.

Also, I was commenting on your posts toward the type INFJ in general. Not about the relationship between you and the OP if that's what you thought I was commenting on.

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

I usually don't reply to posts on the first page of a long thread unless I see something like the offenses in your first posts. My intention was, either you still thought that way and I wasn't going to sit back and say nothing, or things had already been cleared up and I would be told so. The second happened. So let's let it go now.

Also, I was commenting on your posts toward the type INFJ in general. Not about the relationship between you and the OP if that's what you thought I was commenting on.
    OK.. I still feel that way let's say then.. so why don't you give me your best shot.. Then you can feel like you have fought the good fight in the name of 4 stupid letters and that your integrity wasn't challenged and is still intact.

Or you can look at yourself and ask why some posts by a person you know ZERO about have affected you the point of feeling the need to defend yourself by being offensive.. Because let's face it.. you think you can actually put me in trial and judge me here. But you can't.. because ultimately I don't care what you think.

I hope you are having a lovely Friday night..
    Try not to take things too seriously.

Regards

Senior Member Array

OK.. I still feel that way let's say then.. so why don't you give me your best shot.. Then you can feel like you have fought the good fight in the name of 4 stupid letters and that your integrity wasn't challenged and is still intact.

Or you can look at yourself and ask why some posts by a person you know ZERO about have affected you the point of feeling the need to defend yourself by being offensive.. Because let's face it.. you think you can actually put me in trial and judge me here. But you can't.. because ultimately I don't care what you think.
    You still don't know what exactly I wanted to comment about on your first and second page posts, so you're making assumptions. Since the OP said the situation is resolved (?) I'm not going to discuss those posts any further.

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

You still don't know what exactly I wanted to comment about on your first and second page posts, so you're making assumptions. Since the OP said the situation is resolved (?) I'm not going to discuss those posts any further.
    What do you mean? I speak and read English and I am aware of the definition of words and the contexts they are used in. I think what you wanted to comment about is quite implied.

You said

"You're not exactly sensitive yourself" "And heaven forbid someone not following your rules when presenting you with criticism? :/"

'If you're going to use semi-offensive language to someone, don't expect anything different back please. :/"

It's the Pot calling the kettle black

What's to not understand about it.?

It's actually my point. INFJs tend to not like criticism and tend to blame the messenger or medium rather than listen to the message.
    I feel this way despite my very warm and loving feelings towards some INFJs.
    Yes, that means I love people despite their flaws. I will confront the things that threaten the relationship. I will be honest even if it hurts.
    Its Fe at it's finest, my dear. It's also Counter-phobic Type 6..
    Should be right up your alley. no?

Senior Member Array

What do you mean?
    I had more things to say, genius. I feel it is not neccessary to say them anymore, so I won't, so you can stop assuming you know all about my intentions and messages.

And no, I obviously don't feel the need to edit offensive language out of my posts anymore.

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

I had more things to say, genius. I feel it is not neccessary to say them anymore, so I won't, so you can stop assuming you know all about my intentions and messages.

And no, I obviously don't feel the need to edit offensive language out of my posts anymore.
    I have posted a Mirror for your convenience.. I suggest you go take a good long look in it.
    especially if you are going to start talking about assumptions and intentions..

I will also advise you, to next time mind your own business or read the whole thread before you go on a tirade against someone you don't know.
    Foot in mouth disease can be cured. It always starts with you.

Regards