User Tag List

Page 42 of 66 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 660

Thread: Common INFJ issues

  1. #411
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    Thank you for your input and ideas
    It is on the very first page, though.

  2. #412
    Banned Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Posts
    3,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Random Ness View Post
    It is on the very first page, though.
    I am well aware where it's located.

    It's very long thread full of much information and idea sharing..and even some rather tense moments.

    I am not sure what your point would be to fixating on few words between people that you most likely have no idea about , what their relationship is and what kind of bumps it has encountered.

    If I didn't know any better I would think you were trying to start with me.
    But I know better , right?

    Regards

  3. #413
    Senior Member Array Coco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7
    Posts
    272

    Default

    I know one INFJ (ok 2 but the other doesnt count) and she is one of the better & stronger (not faster tough) people I know! I'd explain more, but i dunno how lol. xD

  4. #414
    Senior Member Array Nonsensical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4
    Posts
    4,010

    Default

    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

  5. #415
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    I am well aware where it's located.

    It's very long thread full of much information and idea sharing..and even some rather tense moments.

    I am not sure what your point would be to fixating on few words between people that you most likely have no idea about , what their relationship is and what kind of bumps it has encountered.

    If I didn't know any better I would think you were trying to start with me.
    But I know better , right?

    Regards
    I usually don't reply to posts on the first page of a long thread unless I see something like the offenses in your first posts. My intention was, either you still thought that way and I wasn't going to sit back and say nothing, or things had already been cleared up and I would be told so. The second happened. So let's let it go now.

    Also, I was commenting on your posts toward the type INFJ in general. Not about the relationship between you and the OP if that's what you thought I was commenting on.

  6. #416
    Banned Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Posts
    3,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Random Ness View Post
    I usually don't reply to posts on the first page of a long thread unless I see something like the offenses in your first posts. My intention was, either you still thought that way and I wasn't going to sit back and say nothing, or things had already been cleared up and I would be told so. The second happened. So let's let it go now.

    Also, I was commenting on your posts toward the type INFJ in general. Not about the relationship between you and the OP if that's what you thought I was commenting on.
    OK.. I still feel that way let's say then.. so why don't you give me your best shot.. Then you can feel like you have fought the good fight in the name of 4 stupid letters and that your integrity wasn't challenged and is still intact.

    Or you can look at yourself and ask why some posts by a person you know ZERO about have affected you the point of feeling the need to defend yourself by being offensive.. Because let's face it.. you think you can actually put me in trial and judge me here. But you can't.. because ultimately I don't care what you think.

    I hope you are having a lovely Friday night..
    Try not to take things too seriously.

    Regards

  7. #417
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    OK.. I still feel that way let's say then.. so why don't you give me your best shot.. Then you can feel like you have fought the good fight in the name of 4 stupid letters and that your integrity wasn't challenged and is still intact.

    Or you can look at yourself and ask why some posts by a person you know ZERO about have affected you the point of feeling the need to defend yourself by being offensive.. Because let's face it.. you think you can actually put me in trial and judge me here. But you can't.. because ultimately I don't care what you think.
    You still don't know what exactly I wanted to comment about on your first and second page posts, so you're making assumptions. Since the OP said the situation is resolved (?) I'm not going to discuss those posts any further.

  8. #418
    Banned Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Posts
    3,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Random Ness View Post
    You still don't know what exactly I wanted to comment about on your first and second page posts, so you're making assumptions. Since the OP said the situation is resolved (?) I'm not going to discuss those posts any further.
    What do you mean? I speak and read English and I am aware of the definition of words and the contexts they are used in. I think what you wanted to comment about is quite implied.

    You said

    "You're not exactly sensitive yourself" "And heaven forbid someone not following your rules when presenting you with criticism? :/"

    'If you're going to use semi-offensive language to someone, don't expect anything different back please. :/"

    It's the Pot calling the kettle black

    What's to not understand about it.?

    It's actually my point. INFJs tend to not like criticism and tend to blame the messenger or medium rather than listen to the message.
    I feel this way despite my very warm and loving feelings towards some INFJs.
    Yes, that means I love people despite their flaws. I will confront the things that threaten the relationship. I will be honest even if it hurts.
    Its Fe at it's finest, my dear. It's also Counter-phobic Type 6..
    Should be right up your alley. no?

  9. #419
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    What do you mean?
    I had more things to say, genius. I feel it is not neccessary to say them anymore, so I won't, so you can stop assuming you know all about my intentions and messages.


    And no, I obviously don't feel the need to edit offensive language out of my posts anymore.

  10. #420
    Banned Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Posts
    3,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Random Ness View Post
    I had more things to say, genius. I feel it is not neccessary to say them anymore, so I won't, so you can stop assuming you know all about my intentions and messages.


    And no, I obviously don't feel the need to edit offensive language out of my posts anymore.
    I have posted a Mirror for your convenience.. I suggest you go take a good long look in it.
    especially if you are going to start talking about assumptions and intentions..

    I will also advise you, to next time mind your own business or read the whole thread before you go on a tirade against someone you don't know.
    Foot in mouth disease can be cured. It always starts with you.

    Regards


Similar Threads

  1. [ENFP] Common ENFP issues
    By Amargith in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 653
    Last Post: 11-24-2016, 12:16 PM
  2. [INTJ] Common INTJ Issues
    By highlander in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 302
    Last Post: 11-09-2016, 10:42 PM
  3. [ENFJ] Common ENFJ Issues
    By Domino in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 205
    Last Post: 05-08-2016, 03:59 PM
  4. [NF] Common INFP-INFJ Relationship Issues
    By Lenian in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-22-2016, 01:28 PM
  5. [INFJ] UNCOMMON? OR COMMON INFJ ISSUES?!?
    By Lenian in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2011, 05:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO