User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

Default ENFP how do u fight the urge to post a stupid line in serious thread? Typos allowed!

Aggg sometimes I just so want to say something silly or random on a thread and I just know it will annoy some people so I have to fight the urge. It is so tiring thinking about how others will feel!
    Last edited by Blossom500; 07-15-2010 at 05:04 AM. Reason: My propensity to not let attention to detail get in the way of a good time

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

it probably does annoy some...maybe even most but i think it's all kinds of funny so maybe your new method should just be to make me laugh...haha

no really...look at my post count most of it's shit i assure you.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I usually don't ever fight the urge. People need to laugh, need to have fun, need to stop taking themselves so damn seriously, and I'll admit in certain cases I even do it as a passive-agressive way of annoying people who I think are full of themselves or whining about nothing.

If it were something TRULY serious, of course I think of people's feelings, or if someone seems genuinely upset I'm not going to sadistically go out of my way to hurt them, of course.

Posting silly stuff is actually a social activity, because it causes others to respond, and some of the most interesting threads happen that way.
    Likes /DG/ liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    it probably does annoy some...maybe even most but i think it's all kinds of funny so maybe your new method should just be to make me laugh...haha
    OH NO THE PRESSSSURE!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    no really...look at my post count most of it's shit i assure you.
    Good because I have a lower count but most of it is shit too

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    I usually don't ever fight the urge. People need to laugh, need to have fun, need to stop taking themselves so damn seriously, and I'll admit in certain cases I even do it as a passive-agressive way of annoying people who I think are full of themselves or whining about nothing.

If it were something TRULY serious, of course I think of people's feelings, or if someone seems genuinely upset I'm not going to sadistically go out of my way to hurt them, of course.

Posting silly stuff is actually a social activity, because it causes others to respond, and some of the most interesting threads happen that way.
    Agreed, I would never do it if was something really important or to hurt anyone.

Thanks just will keep working on being me and letting my personality out. Guess this is a good a place as any! The worst? Someone throws some words at me. :-)

Like there is a thread about marriage and who should ask. Everyone was being really on topic and serious.. so I just said "show me the bling" not that I am materialistic. I must admit someone must have appreciated it because the posted a photo with sparkling braces... and everyone else just went on regardless lol and I got a good chuckle.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Oh wait, is this a serious thread?
    4w5, Fi>Ne>Ti>Si>Ni>Fe>Te>Se, sp > so > sx

appreciates being appreciated, conflicted over conflicts, afraid of being afraid, bad at being bad, predictably unpredictable, consistently inconsistent, remarkably unremarkable...

I may not agree with what you are feeling, but I will defend to death your right to have a good cry over it

The whole problem with the world is that fools & fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. ~ Bertrand Russell

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by William K View Post
    Oh wait, is this a serious thread?
    And dont oyu forget it!:steam:

MBTI
    ENFP

no typos allowed wither

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

[YOUTUBE="m6QWsMYHIEc"]Dance of the BonkBonkBonkBonk-Plum Fairy[/YOUTUBE]

MBTI
    ENFP

awwwwwww that is too cute and WICKED! Thanks :-)

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Best random thread ever!