User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by 21% View Post
    Best random thread ever!
    Can't be any worse than my blog I started (which I totally do not recommend) Blossom's boredom (boring) blog. Nothing worse than me being holed up sick and snowed under with work that I hate to get my creative juices flowing!

:chicken:

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7

When I was hanging around the INTJ forum I got a bunch of posts deleted all the time because I'd derail topics all the time. I give into the randomicity way too easily.

But I post for my own benefit primarily...

I really want to derail a thread with a "THATS WHAT SHE SAID" but I can never find a good opening...
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.” -Nietzsche

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Pixelholic View Post
    but I can never find a good opening...
    you totally intended to set someone up here and I commend you for it

MBTI
    ENFP

I am a bit concerned however, I have just been reading FAQ and I am a little worried about this thread getting deleted for Fluff.

luff: Lesser annoyances, such as repeated and/or sole posting of "fluff" posts, may cause a member to be restricted to posting in The Graveyard, at discretion. Additionally, the creation of a duplicate account for the purpose of circumventing The Graveyard will result in a banning of the quarantined member. Threads are moved at the mod's discretion; any such action will be clearly indicated at the time by the mod concerned, as are all moderating actions. For the purpose of posting at Typology Central, fluff is defined as:
    Consecutive posts topically unrelated to the original post (OP)
    Consecutive posts that lack the seriousness deemed necessary for the topic at hand
    Threads that single out members as their topic, i.e. birthday threads, baby announcements, etc.
    Threads created for the sole purpose of frivolous socializing

I am wondering if "Consecutive posts that lack the seriousness deemed necessary for the topic at hand" might just save the day? I am finding that I am having to remain fairly true to my type casting when in many threads... I fear that I will be interpreted as "fluffing". OK I admit that sometimes it is hard to contain a post ... but sometimes I think others types might think I am fluffing when I am not. OK I put my tongue in my cheek a bit but is it fluff?

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Don't fight it...Let it out.

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Blossom500 View Post
    I am a bit concerned however, I have just been reading FAQ and I am a little worried about this thread getting deleted for Fluff.
    nah, we're fine

actually, I really only post a thread-derailing comment when (a) the thread has turned to shit anyway, or (b) when someone really, really deserves a snide remark.. usually (a) and (b) are one in the same

otherwise, I can't bring myself to do it, because I know how much it can piss me off to read a bunch of people-drama in the middle of some thread on Norse mythology or some shit

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    EII

I don't like to cloud someone elses thread with my perception of what is unimportant or whining. I just think about how that would annoy me if someone did that in a thread i thought was of value to discuss, it's not like i usually post or say anything to amuse or impress others. when i want to discuss something, i want to discuss something so i just try to extend that courtesy to others. usually i just do it after i make a "serious" on-topic post. like i'm about to do right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Blossom500 View Post
    "show me the bling"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Introverted Feeling (46.7)
    Extraverted Intuition (45.7)
    Introverted Intuition (37.5)
    Introverted Thinking(26.5)
    Extraverted Feeling (25.4)
    Extraverted Thinking (22.1)
    Extraverted Sensing (19.5)
    Introverted Sensing (17.0)

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Eyebrows View Post
    nah, we're fine

actually, I really only post a thread-derailing comment when (a) the thread has turned to shit anyway, or (b) when someone really, really deserves a snide remark.. usually (a) and (b) are one in the same

otherwise, I can't bring myself to do it, because I know how much it can piss me off to read a bunch of people-drama in the middle of some thread on Norse mythology or some shit
    Well that is why I posted this thread because I don't usually want to derail or be snide. I am wondering if it is an ENFPish thing that so many things connect that even though some people would think it is "off topic" it might be sometimes that it has stirred a fairly difficult to explain connection... like I would have to go into a whole lot of stuff people might think of as "people drama". I am wondering if it is some NeFiTeSi thing happening. Something comes up and I know there is something else going on (based on past experiences that connect. Perhaps Si?) but can't quite put it into words (Fi?). On other occasions, if I was to put it into words it might offend (Te kicking in and taking over?). Sometimes I think chiming in is a way of flagging stuff at in perhaps frustration that someone is appearing too hung up or a bit off (Te), or is offending some of my values (Fi?) but I don't see much point in getting into an argument over it. Usually, I know (or at least I hope) someone out there will get my meaning but very often it will go over most people's heads. Perhaps, it its the imaginative play with ideas not quite formed (Ne). Still trying to get my head around all this NeFiTeSi thing. Not sure what you lot think? Extraverted iNtuiting

Got me back re bling :-D

MBTI
    ENFP

Thinking more about my "show me the bling comment". Actually, the whole question of marriage is a sore point in my life at the moment so it was a way of me trying to deal with it perhaps. I have some very complex feelings around it at the moment and would have gone into "people drama" had I wanted to explain. Perhaps it was my way of dealing with the intensity of feelings I was having....hrmmm because so much of the way I process stuff is to turn it upside down inside out (Fi I think?) Maybe that is something I have to really think about as a flag that an issue is really bothering me... although I usually know it is. A bit of humour makes my Fi bearable. Wow this stuff is complex. See there really was a serious side to this thread!!!!!
    :workout:

[inner ENFP] this is a pointless message. [/inner ENFP]