• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Idle Time

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
What do NFs do in their idle time? More specifically, what do ENFPs do in their idle time? We are hobbyist from what I see....

Me, I play games. I draw. I write stories. I try to get publish. I learn how to play the guitar. I record music. I ride a bike. Soon, I'm going to learn to fly a kite and kick rocks too.

So what do you do in your idle time?

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I havnt been doing much for myself latley.

I did recently start a book by Carlos Castenda, Journey to Ixtlan. Hmm, been posting here. I take my dog out for walks and to the dog park. Oh yea I like to edit and take photos too.

I guess I dont have that much idle time...been busy running around town and working for the most part. I need some more me time for sure....

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
I spend most of it on here or just the internet in general..
But I don't seem to have nearly as much idle time as I am accustomed to these days.. which is good.. because I really need to stop thinking about certain things at this point and if I am busy and studying.. who has time to think?

BRMC117

is an ambi-turner
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w2
I don't get much idle time, but when I do I love playing Call of Duty, I suck but I have fun. I like making maps in halo 3 via forge. oh and singing and playing the drums on The Beatles rock band. Reading is another time killer. I doodle, never draw anything just abstract. I listen to music all the time.