• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP needs help with lovable but frustrating INTJ

Blossom500

MBTI Type
ENFP
Arrrgg. my INTJ partner and I get on extremely well... except there is one issue that we just can't seem to sort out... hrrrm let me see... like the divorce he should have got years ago. He has been separated for 5 years and his ex ESFP wife got engaged to another man 2 1/2 years ago...what is with that????

My F is starting to feel very dejected and very unwanted in regards to having a future with him. I have been really gentle with him and patient because his ex is quite nasty but now I am starting to express my impatience and he says he does not really understand why he is not getting on with it. If I bring up how it is starting to make me feel he totally disassociates and shuts down. I know his ex was very emotional so maybe that was how he coped then.

Is there anyone out there with experience in a relationship with an INTJ. How the heck does an ENFP keep sane in a situation like this and not turn into a hysterical depressed sniveling raving lunatic?