User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    intp

That kind of jokes arent enfp an thing, its an Ne thing and im pretty sure most people who have even little understanding on Ne should get that.
    And those with a lil background in ENFP nuttery, Quack Psych, would rightfully think she might not be joking.
    - One who was stalked at all hours by enfp chick (pre bff).

-- it worked.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by INA View Post
    And those with a lil background in ENFP nuttery, Quack Psych, would rightfully think she might not be joking.
    - One who was stalked at all hours by enfp chick (pre bff).
    lol

MBTI
    ENFP

Wanted to get drunk but would have called then lol. Latest update... my genuine f ing a few nights ago must have had an effect. I had told he that he was dangerously messing with my heart and that I was not particularly comfortable with me feeling like turning into a blubbering inconsolable heartbroken idiot (something I have learnt the hard way to try and avoid at all costs!) Mind you this was the morning after the previous evening when i had cried unconsolably in the shower for 25mins when he swore that the deal we had made with the psychologist we saw together was that he would get some papers of his ex and NOT file for divorce HIMSELF on a certain date. I told him that every one has their limits and he was treading dangerously close. I spoke to him this morning and asked him how he was.... "I didn't sleep well at all :-(" I asked where you worried about work (cause that is usually why). He said "No I was worrying about us all night :-(" "what were you thinking?" I asked... "that I am an idiot and I really want to have a long term relationship with you and I need to sort this crap out." So I asked him for a time line lol said he would get papers back to her and ask her to lodge. If she does not do it "in a couple of days" (not very exact) he will do it himself.... time will tell. Then I also reminded him that I told him nearly a year ago that I would give him a year (very generous and will never make that mistake again). Silence then "oh... time ran away from me." He is sleeping soundly but not soundlessly (snoring his head off) beside me unaware that tomorrow I will remind him of the deadline in exact terms! INTJ's have to be the most sensitive souls on the planet :-) Which is partly why I love him.

Doesn't need to be.
    This really helped - I was ready to pull the plug and I am still ready once Aug 26th comes.

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    That kind of jokes arent enfp an thing, its an Ne thing and im pretty sure most people who have even little understanding on Ne should get that.

just testing if I can write in between cause I am such a newbie

and no way you are being unreasonable, that intj is the one who is being REALLY unreasonable to you for not getting that divorce years ago.
    Yes he is and I accept that not acknowledging that was out of fear of giving up something that doesn't even exist.

In the past I might not have been joking and still reserve the right!

MBTI
    ENFP

Sorry INTP did not mean to put words in your mouth...bubble... newbie ALERT

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by Blossom500 View Post
    This really helped - I was ready to pull the plug and I am still ready once Aug 26th comes.

Yes he is and I accept that not acknowledging that was out of fear of giving up something that doesn't even exist.
    Nicely done. Good luck.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MBTI
    ENFP

Nicely done. Good luck.
    Thanks a bunch for being a sounding board:-)