First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Rebe View Post
    I think they are smaller than chickens without the growth hormones, probably not a lot of meat in their bones. Probably very, very tough and chewy meat. They rounded them up and gassed them.
    Did they have the black heads with white markings and the long necks?
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

Oh right, geese! Not just birds.

"After hearing that 250 to 400 Canada geese were relocated from their Prospect Park home to a nearby gas chamber, locals are mourning their old feathered friends. The move was part of the plan to reduce the geese population near the city's major airports, since one of their clan took down US Airways Flight 1549. Last Thursday the birds were captured, brought to the gassing facility, and dead within five minutes of the carbon dioxide entering their systems—they are currently buried in a mass grave.

With the lake emptied of geese, the Brooklyn Paper strolled over for some reactions from residents—who sound like they'd rather have the geese than airplanes in their neighborhood. One man told the paper, “It’s appalling how it was done—gassing the geese. I guess I never thought about how they would go about it.” Another wondered if "animal rights groups could have found another place to put the geese.”

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by perfectgirl View Post
    You gotta roll with the perceived punches.
    Haha! The fight I am visualizing right not is hilarious. I wish you all could read my mind! :workout:

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

Oh - I am giving an example of a Fi hurricane ...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

haha i do too nolla that sounds funny...
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

One man told the paper, “It’s appalling how it was done—gassing the geese. I guess I never thought about how they would go about it.” Another wondered if "animal rights groups could have found another place to put the geese.”
    I think that gassing them might be the convenient way, if they had to be killed. But I also think that feeding the homeless would have been quite nice.. Maybe even better if they tagged the leader of the geese with a gps so that they could direct the plane on a different route. I bet the geese don't just fly around randomly. It would have been so easy.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Oh right, geese! Not just birds.

"After hearing that 250 to 400 Canada geese were relocated from their Prospect Park home to a nearby gas chamber, locals are mourning their old feathered friends. The move was part of the plan to reduce the geese population near the city's major airports, since one of their clan took down US Airways Flight 1549. Last Thursday the birds were captured, brought to the gassing facility, and dead within five minutes of the carbon dioxide entering their systems—they are currently buried in a mass grave.

With the lake emptied of geese, the Brooklyn Paper strolled over for some reactions from residents—who sound like they'd rather have the geese than airplanes in their neighborhood. One man told the paper, “It’s appalling how it was done—gassing the geese. I guess I never thought about how they would go about it.” Another wondered if "animal rights groups could have found another place to put the geese.”
    Well that's fucking wasteful. CO2 gassing, is fine for serving up. Geese aren't that small unless you're talking about the goslings. One goose should be able to feed minimum 2 people or more depending on additional parts to the meal. You pull the skin off, remove the excess limbs, and clean out the insides. The giblets you want to keep, just throw back in there with some butter, garlic, and some herbs that I don't remember right off the top of my head. Take the bird and roast it right and it will come out tastier and better for you than those tainted chickens on the modern market.

Conservative estimate there, 500 to 800 poor or homeless could have been fed with that. Damn wasteful. :steam:

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

No. All they had to do was just find a different location for them. It's that easy. Some places wouldn't mind more geese. :rolli:

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

No. All they had to do was just find a different location for them. It's that easy. Some places wouldn't mind more geese. :rolli:
    Could have, but my way feeds people...

INFP, 6w7, IEI

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

LOL. True. You should be a Geese Chef, open up your own restaurant and feed the homeless during your free time. Just take all the geese for free off our hands.