User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i would take it to mean that they want someone who can see past their outward expression or statements that might be interpreted as disinterested or unaffected...maybe they seem aloof because they're shy...maybe they feel too much or care too much so they over compensate by acting the opposite...so...that's a lot of confusing bs to someone who doesn't know how to look.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i would take it to mean that they want someone who can see past their outward expression or statements that might be interpreted as disinterested or unaffected...maybe they seem aloof because they're shy...maybe they feel too much or care too much so they over compensate by acting the opposite...so...that's a lot of confusing bs to someone who doesn't know how to look.
    This is part of it certainly.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I've read an INFP statement on the forums that said something like: I've got to know that you can get through one of my Fi-hurricanes. If you can't get through them, there's no sense going any further in the relationship (speaking of romantic pairings).
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

What's a Fi hurricane?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Rebe View Post
    What's a Fi hurricane?
    LOL. I was paraphrasing, but it would be an episode where they really let their emotional frustrations/anger go on their partner. Let 'em have it, so to speak. And/or a breakdown of sorts. Do you guys even have "breakdowns" in front of others?
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    This is the first thing that sounded familiar. Yep, I over compensate and when I stop it, people freak out... I wouldn't call it bullshit, though. I see it mostly as a poorly controlled/timed repression/expression of feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    I've read an INFP statement on the forums that said something like: I've got to know that you can get through one of my Fi-hurricanes. If you can't get through them, there's no sense going any further in the relationship (speaking of romantic pairings).
    Hmm... if I do a hurricane, it is for something so serious that I will not have any interest to the person anymore. This is so rare, though, that it isn't really relevant...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    LOL. I was paraphrasing, but it would be an episode where they really let their emotional frustrations/anger go on their partner. Let 'em have it, so to speak. And/or a breakdown of sorts. Do you guys even have "breakdowns" in front of others?
    Are you fucking nuts? I'd like to have friends after I blow to gooey bits, thank ye very much. I don't NEED my SO to be able to handle the Fi explosion as long as they're ok with me going for a long walk to deal with it instead. If they need to help out, they need to be able to handle it too, though. That said, it's not about directing anything at them; all the need to do is let me do what I'm going to do and hold me later. No, they won't have to worry about self harm; at that point I'm not looking to manage the pain, just feel what's there.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

Fi hurricane is easier for someone to take than Fe hurricane in my opinion. But Fi is more vague and expansive and abstract while with Fe, you know exactly what's bothering them. It's something about society and the people in it. I used to get more existentialist. Okay, never mind, Fi isn't easy to understand.

I got really really enraged today when I read that they killed 400 Canadian birds in Prospect Park, Brooklyn without telling the residents or anybody. They being...the local government I think. The objective is to lower the risk of planes crashing into birds, or the other way around. OOf I was ANGRY. Yes, I would like someone to sit there and hear me out, but it's not absolutely necessary. Usually I calm down before I share with my friends so that I am not cursing every two words. Oof I am still angry. That was my Fi hurricane for the day. I am someone who felt bad for the birds who were demolished when they collided with a plane a couple of years ago. My thoughts are not that aww, the birds have mushy feelings too but just because humans have families who love them and can verbally express grief and etc, that doesn't mean those birds do not matter at all.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I just hope they weren't shot then tossed to rot. If it's the kind of birds I'm thinking, homeless shelters could use the meat. Then again, I never said my values line up with the ones of other INFPs...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

I think they are smaller than chickens without the growth hormones, probably not a lot of meat in their bones. Probably very, very tough and chewy meat. They rounded them up and gassed them.