User Tag List

First 10181920

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFp None

It depends what the NF or NT is looking for, I guess.

Being ENFP, I'm attracted to many different types of people, for different reasons. With NTs, I'm really drawn to INTJ men. Other the other hand, I am incapable of getting along with NT women for any extended period of time. My experience with male NTs is that I usually frighten them off, but I seem to meet mostly INTP's and ENTP's, and my experience with INTJ seemed much more positive.

NFs and NTs are generally paired together because they speak the same language, but are different enough to attract.

S's speak a different language, and communication is so important in a relationship. NF's speak the same language, but are more similar. As an NF, SPs are mysterious because we're so different and seem like better friends to me, with the possible exception of ESFPs for me personally, and SJs don't attract me at all... they're great friends, but a relationship with an SJ sounds horrific to me.

With other NFs... I'm drawn to other ENFPs romantically, but I wonder sometimes if that sort relationship would burn out. Does anyone have any experience with that? As for INFJs, which ENFPs are often paired with... it doesn't work for me, and I don't know why. It's the sort of relationship where everything seems like it should work. I think with the shared NF making you so similar, the I/E J/P difference is just irritating.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

I love NTs. if anything, NFJs get on my nerves (actually, FJs in general really get on my nerves with their emotional emplosivity and incessant guilt tripping). all you need to do to get along with an NT is ask them about something they know about or share a piece of information with them that they might find useful.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Chiharu View Post
    It depends what the NF or NT is looking for, I guess.

Being ENFP, I'm attracted to many different types of people, for different reasons. With NTs, I'm really drawn to INTJ men. Other the other hand, I am incapable of getting along with NT women for any extended period of time. My experience with male NTs is that I usually frighten them off, but I seem to meet mostly INTP's and ENTP's, and my experience with INTJ seemed much more positive.

NFs and NTs are generally paired together because they speak the same language, but are different enough to attract.

S's speak a different language, and communication is so important in a relationship. NF's speak the same language, but are more similar. As an NF, SPs are mysterious because we're so different and seem like better friends to me, with the possible exception of ESFPs for me personally, and SJs don't attract me at all... they're great friends, but a relationship with an SJ sounds horrific to me.

With other NFs... I'm drawn to other ENFPs romantically, but I wonder sometimes if that sort relationship would burn out. Does anyone have any experience with that?
    As for INFJs, which ENFPs are often paired with... it doesn't work for me, and I don't know why. It's the sort of relationship where everything seems like it should work. I think with the shared NF making you so similar, the I/E J/P difference is just irritating.
    SO true, but to answer your question, I'm not sure how 2 ENFPs in a relationship could possibly get boring. you have not 1 but 2 Ne doms with Fi which equals adventure, suspense. romance and spontineity (and lots of sex lol). ENFPs come in so much variety too that it's impossible to get bored. trying to burn out an ENFP is like trying to peel all the layers off of a moon sized onion.