User Tag List

First 51314151617 Last

Results 141 to 150 of 193

  1. #141
    Warflower Nijntje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    3,225

    Smile

    I love NT's, i love their honesty, rationality and logic, i love that they challenge me and don't (generally) get over the top emotional drama-ie in situations. I have enough erratic bouncing emotions for the both of us, i NEED the balance.

    Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.
    .



    Conclusion: Dinosaurs


  2. #142
    He who laughs
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    1,327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    I love NT's, i love their honesty, rationality and logic, i love that they challenge me and don't (generally) get over the top emotional drama-ie in situations. I have enough erratic bouncing emotions for the both of us, i NEED the balance.
    Please dont ever go near an NT again!!

    You might be offended by the aspie, sociopathic, tourette symdrome beings that is us. And then you will cry and we will rust from your tears. Or we would have to comfort you and it would be awkward for both you and the NT you encounter. Especially if hugs are involved. Plus the probability of the NT hurting you again, by recognizing your tears as fake and as a weakness, might call on said NTs inherented instinct to sting you again. So please this thread is the truth of NTs, never let us near you sweet innocent little butterflies. *motoroil leaking from left eye, inferior devilish Fe function in overload!!! ABORT ABORT ABORT!!!*

  3. #143
    Senior Member Vamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stalemate View Post
    It is like we share a brain.
    That explains why it wasn't there when I went to look on Thursday. You borrowed it but didn't put it back in it's designated place. On top of the TV.

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    Congrats Vamp, you win the thread! The dismissive, rude side of NTs has been demonstrated very well by the INTP responses to your posts.

    The NTs have their own NF hate thread - they should go whine there. .
    Oh, they'll be back. They always come back. Like [insert pest].
    I'm predicting it: more NTs flame baiting by the end of the night.
    George Bernard Shaw in cartoon form.

  4. #144
    ✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,262

    Default

    i'm NT and i can not only see why we'd be hated by some NFs, but absolutely think you should be able to express it all you want without a NT coming along trying to prove you're wrong about how you feel (and, usually proving the NF's point in doing so). i have the same opinion about the NT threads about NFs.

    after all, this site is for all MBTI types and their opinions and thoughts.

    just sayin'.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥


    Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

  5. #145
    Senior Member Vamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    i'm NT and i can not only see why we'd be hated by some NFs, but absolutely think you should be able to express it all you want without a NT coming along trying to prove you're wrong about how you feel (and, usually proving the NF's point in doing so). i have the same opinion about the NT threads about NFs.

    after all, this site is for all MBTI types and their opinions and thoughts.

    just sayin'.
    I don't hate NTs just that specific behavior.
    And the idea that NTs=truth. There are multiple truths and "the truth" doesn't always have to be said in a rude, dismissive or thoughtless/devastating way.
    George Bernard Shaw in cartoon form.

  6. #146
    Emperor/Dictator kyuuei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    8
    Posts
    13,877

    Default

    ^ My ESTJ dad once told me that "It's not what you said that got you in trouble. It's only how you said it. That's the difference between getting what you want and destroying what you want here." And I never forget that. Just saying something isn't good enough. That's not communication enough.

    I haven't dated any NT's. I think I would if the opportunity arises, particularly INTPs. I've always had a soft spot for them, despite the things that make my eye twitch in minor annoyance.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

    Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

    In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

  7. #147
    Warflower Nijntje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    3,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slowriot View Post
    Please dont ever go near an NT again!!

    You might be offended by the aspie, sociopathic, tourette symdrome beings that is us. And then you will cry and we will rust from your tears. Or we would have to comfort you and it would be awkward for both you and the NT you encounter. Especially if hugs are involved. Plus the probability of the NT hurting you again, by recognizing your tears as fake and as a weakness, might call on said NTs inherented instinct to sting you again. So please this thread is the truth of NTs, never let us near you sweet innocent little butterflies. *motoroil leaking from left eye, inferior devilish Fe function in overload!!! ABORT ABORT ABORT!!!*
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Most of my family are either INTP or INTJ, i have a MUCH better relationship with my INTP father than i do with my ESFP mother, her generally overly emotional reactions to problems annoys the hell out of me.

    I've been intimate with and had several NT partners and prefer NT friends, they're always the ones i have the greatest harmony with, I DON'T like other peoples emotional drama. It's just my opinion on the matter anyway.... And pffft. EVERYONE likes hugs now and then. Even sometime stony and aloof NTs.

    Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.
    .



    Conclusion: Dinosaurs


  8. #148
    ✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vamp View Post
    I don't hate NTs just that specific behavior.
    And the idea that NTs=truth. There are multiple truths and "the truth" doesn't always have to be said in a rude, dismissive or thoughtless/devastating way.
    yeah, i just used 'hate' as a catch-all term. i didn't mean it literally.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥


    Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

  9. #149
    As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,879

    Default

    It's not intentional--brutal truth, that is.

    I've given careful thought to some of the things I've said thinking it would hurt/be rude/ugly/unkind...

    But I've also said things that I really had no clue would be hurtful. If I did, I would have tried to put it in such a way that it wouldn't hurt. For myself, this happens most often when I'm trying to gather information. I'm just focused on that and I might ask a question or make a statement that might be construed as AFU. If I realize it later, I will apologize. See? I can be nice!

    My son (he is actually SP) and I were discussing last night why we avoided what we think of as emotional displays or saying hurtful things. He said it produced feelings of panic in him, he wasn't sure what to do, and most of all, he didn't want to deal with the fall out of hurt feelings or conflict. I do have to say that this is my primary motivation for taking steps not to hurt someone's feelings as well.

  10. #150
    Analytical Dreamer Coriolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    17,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    i didnt even know what it was before i googled, im still not quite sure what it exactly is because there seems to be so many ways of making them.

    bad ketchup is waste of tomatoes, but good ketchup is a whole different thing
    "good ketchup" is an oxymoron

Similar Threads

  1. [MBTItm] What good would an NF see in an NT as a romantic partner?
    By FFF in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 06-18-2012, 09:30 PM
  2. [NF] Not being NF is not enough of an excuse
    By SilkRoad in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 12-24-2010, 07:45 PM
  3. If types were foods for all, not just NTs!
    By luminous beam in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-17-2010, 04:27 PM
  4. [MBTItm] Why are all the NFs jealous of the NTs?
    By ThatsWhatHeSaid in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 161
    Last Post: 06-24-2009, 12:19 AM
  5. [NT] imagination - all INXX's, not just NT's
    By Il Morto Qui Parla in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-21-2008, 11:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO