First 2345 Last

Thread: Ask Saint Kat

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    Huh?

I only remember not knowing more exactly where i am other than it was in vantaa at some plaza that doesent really exist and i was looking for a bike there. Then i noticed a bus stop and i decided to go wait a bus and you were sitting on the bus stop, i didnt first recognize you because it was pretty dark. Then i saw it was you and said hi and looked you in eyes for few seconds and gave a little smile to see if you notice it was me. You didnt so i just said im intp, you said hi im mdp(and some other letter). you still didnt get it was me so i told that im intp from typology central and then you figured out it was me. Then i dont remember what happened but we talked a little about something, then the bus came and you transformed into one of my friend. I remember that the bus was like 4 times larger in the inside than it was on the outside. Then i got off the bus with my friend and you were there again and so was my friend. I asked if you want to hang out sometime, you said maybe, gave a little smile and walked away.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Maybe I'm a lot like your friend then, or you want your friend to be like me.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

what type you think is the atmosphere of Holland?

I was there recently... I know for certain its much more F than Croatia, we're very T country. And also obviously SJ, contrary to my expectations, not so much free spirit country, seems like all the prostitution and marihuana rules are only for rational reasons. Seems like Holland projects some image of open mindness that really isnt there, in that way.
    I mean, I do like it, i liked Den Haag more than Amsterdam, probably because of too many tourists in Amsterdam.. I would prefer to live there over in Croatia for sure.

- An ADD patient who doesn't take medication.
    how is your ADD manifested???

I dont understand that diagnosis, ex. i have trouble focusing and reading things, but to be honest, those are mostly things that i am not so interested in, so it could be simply that, not "add".... - just one example

MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Well, I have almost all of the ADD symptoms. I never made my homework properly, my room is extremely messy, I can't read long pieces of text (I usually also skip threads with a long OP), I'm bad at following instructions, I'm awful at planning, once I have a plan I tend to forget about it, I get distracted al the time, I rarely finish things I start, I forget lots of things, I can't listen for a very long time, my mind is permanently full of thoughts, etc. I even have this with things I am interested in.

The Dutch are mainly ESTJ. We seem more openminded to the outside world than we really are, actually.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Maybe I'm a lot like your friend then, or you want your friend to be like me.
    No your not, hes like the softest infp guy you(or anyone else) will ever meet, he could never prank anyone for example or he would feel like shit for a long long time. People just tend to turn into other people suddenly in my dreams for some reason
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Well, I have almost all of the ADD symptoms. I never made my homework properly, my room is extremely messy, I can't read long pieces of text (I usually also skip threads with a long OP), I'm bad at following instructions, I'm awful at planning, once I have a plan I tend to forget about it, I get distracted al the time, I rarely finish things I start, I forget lots of things, I can't listen for a very long time, my mind is permanently full of thoughts, etc. I even have this with things I am interested in.
    i have all those too. so if you are VERY interested, you cant forse yourself to read it ? even if slower than others. I can. This is why i dont know about ADD. i can if i isolate myself from things that could distract me. If i need to study a lot I will do it the best if I dont leave the house that day before i go studying. if i leave it i will not be able to re-focus whole day.

The Dutch are mainly ESTJ..
    are you sure about T part? because person who is in this MBTI thing for her business, and also Dutch, said to me Holland is very SFJ. Which looks like that because you smile sooo much and are very polite. At least much more F than my country.

We seem more openminded to the outside world than we really are, actually
    yeah, i noticed this...

MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Chloee View Post
    i have all those too. so if you are VERY interested, you cant forse yourself to read it ? even if slower than others. I can. This is why i dont know about ADD. i can if i isolate myself from things that could distract me. If i need to study a lot I will do it the best if I dont leave the house that day before i go studying. if i leave it i will not be able to re-focus whole day.
    I can't possibly focus. Never. It takes a lot of energy.

Quote Originally Posted by Chloee View Post
    are you sure about T part? because person who is in this MBTI thing for her business, and also Dutch, said to me Holland is very SFJ. Which looks like that because you smile sooo much and are very polite. At least much more F than my country.
    The Dutch aren't polite and rarely smile. I can't see the F here.
    - George W. Bush -

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

The Dutch aren't polite and rarely smile. I can't see the F here.
    They could be ISTJ, but in any case that's not too indicative of what the actual culture is like (not the population mind you, the country itself -- the general population of pretty much every country is SJ). Dutch culture doesn't seem very reactionary, individualistic or have the "tough love" flavor an ESTJ people would have. A perfect example of an ESTJ country would be the US. Holland, from what I know of it, I would categorize as some sort of SFP -- probably ISFP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

The Dutch are mainly ESTJ.
    heh funny because finnish people are mainly istj and genes on finnish people are closest to dutch than any other country
    — C.G. Jung

Read