User Tag List

View Poll Results: Do you keep your environment clutter free? INFPs only

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm constantly getting rid of the clutter, and keeping it under control.

6 9.38%
  • No, the clutter piles up, and I sort through it when I get inspired.

38 59.38%
  • I'm not an INFP, but I wanted to vote, too.

20 31.25%
First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

As long as my computer is working, I don't think I'll ever get my house clean! LOL!

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    As long as my computer is working, I don't think I'll ever get my house clean! LOL!
    +1. My computer is a bloody mess, too. It's a disgrace. Desktop full of icons, hard drive constantly hovering on the 15% free space mark beyond which the computer will no longer defrag. I'm damned if I know where all my space went. I toy with the idea of formatting my hard-drive and starting over in the same way other men toy with the idea of leaving their wife and kids and moving to Alaska.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    +1. My computer is a bloody mess, too. It's a disgrace. Desktop full of icons, hard drive constantly hovering on the 15% free space mark beyond which the computer will no longer defrag. I'm damned if I know where all my space went. I toy with the idea of formatting my hard-drive and starting over in the same way other men toy with the idea of leaving their wife and kids and moving to Alaska.
    :yim_rolling_on_the_
    -Sandy
    I - 75% N - 55% F - 55% P - 61%
    Enneagram 4w5

There is love... in the red letters
    There is truth... in the red letters

MBTI
    INFJ

+1. My computer is a bloody mess, too. It's a disgrace. Desktop full of icons, hard drive constantly hovering on the 15% free space mark beyond which the computer will no longer defrag.
    My husband would have a heart attack if I allowed my computer to get into such a state :rolli:

And I think he's been rigging my hard drives to die once a certain quota of storage space has been used

MBTI
    INFP

Default Computers = time stealer

It's funny you mentioned this! After church, I left my work laptop at HOME so I could go into work and move my office from one area to another. I have had NO time to do this in the past month (other than major filing changes), and tomorrow is the first day of a newly hired employee who is getting my old office. As long as my computer was there, I would have been checking it... or realizing I forgot to do some kind of work. My computer is a total distraction!

Anyway, I worked hard for 9-hours full speed just to get everything moved and cleaned up in both areas. *whew* Dust.everywhere.I.was.filthy. *cough cough* ...and who knew I had so much crap!

There's nothing like doing things the last minute! :rolli:
    -Sandy
    I - 75% N - 55% F - 55% P - 61%
    Enneagram 4w5

There is love... in the red letters
    There is truth... in the red letters

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Well, what does that make me since I tend to back up a few applications/documents and reinstall everything every two or so years, and tend to switch operating systems occasionally out of curiosity? Of course, I rarely use more than 60% of my Hard Drive before buying a new one, because the truth is that they usually seem to slow down considerably in terms of access speed after you hit 30%. And they usually only last around 3 - 5 years in my experience.

MBTI
    INTP

Not sure how many of you there are, but I was just wondering.

My INFP sister was always messy, would always leave her clothes on the floor, and even today suffers from trying to save all the memorabilia from her children's lives as they grow. It's almost impossible for her to get rid of things because they have so much sentimental value.

How about you?
    Messy is all right.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    :yim_rolling_on_the_
    ditto!

JJJ: my INFP sister's computer is probably a lot like yours. I can't STAND icons all over the desktop! One time she had so many, some of them were only partially showing at the edge!

Well, if you're gonna re-format, save all your important stuff on an external hard drive first. Don't just dump everything.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Wandering View Post
    And I think he's been rigging my hard drives to die once a certain quota of storage space has been used

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    Well, what does that make me since I tend to back up a few applications/documents and reinstall everything every two or so years, and tend to switch operating systems occasionally out of curiosity? Of course, I rarely use more than 60% of my Hard Drive before buying a new one, because the truth is that they usually seem to slow down considerably in terms of access speed after you hit 30%. And they usually only last around 3 - 5 years in my experience.
    It makes you special.
    You're a computer geek, aren't you? (And I mean that with utmost respect.)
    One would expect no less from you.

I have a computer guru who keeps his hard drive clean with all diligence.
    He's a deleting freak.