• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] INFJ and INFP Females: What do you hate/love about them?

L

LadyLazarus

I don't actually know any INFJ's IRL, the closest thing I have is an ESFJ who thinks she's an INFJ.:dry:

Anyway, I love the INFP I know's idealism, genuineness, altruism, and open-mindedness.

I don't like that she's not very realistic sometimes and she cares about EVERYTHING(in regards to social issues), which I don't get.

skippythecat

Enneagram
9w1
I know 2 INFJ female (but I'm not sure about one of them) and the one I'm closes to is very communicative. When something doesn't work out she tells me asap, not at the last minute. I know a lot of INFP females and the one thing I don't like is when they don't communicate at all. It bugs me also that they would push our plans back if something else "better" comes up (Oh, BF over friend time). Makes me cringe, honestly...Otherwise, they're authentic and I love them. :)

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
deep conversations and meaningful connection are the best part

being distant and complex makes me uncertain how to relate

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I love that each one of these types has their own way to give me..a breather.

Though I prefer the more familiar touch of a fellow NFP, INFJs are definitely up there when they're healthy to give me that space that normally *I* have to create when interacting with others.

They understand. And they are capable of that one skill that I value so. They flex. They put in the effort to at least take turns - as unnerving, disorienting and guilt-inducing as that occasionally can be.

I only hope I can return the favour to the same extent coz I know what it's like.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I tend to get along well irl INFJs, they tend to be conscientiousness, which I appreciate and I always vibe well with Ni. I've never been door slammed, so I have no opinions on that :D.

I haven't spent a large amount of time with INFPs, so I don't have much to say. Theoretically, they should be a lot like me, but I feel like the increased Fi powers would be disconcerting to me. I know a couple ISFPs, and the Fi doesn't bother me, but it comes from a different place entirely, one that I can view objectively since it's not tied up in the same functions that I have.

I will be attending a meetup this weekend, where INFPs will crawl out of their blanket forts and huddle together in the open. It should be interesting. Maybe I'll find one to dissect.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
probably my two favorite types. love em.

small.wonder

So she did.
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It gets kind of boring hearing what INFJs and INFPs think about themselves.

Where's the adventure in that?

I like to hear what OTHER types think, and even when they don't like us, at least it's interesting. Then again, there is a part of me, even now, saying "why should you care what anybody thinks?" So, why should I? I have no idea, other than I'm curious, even when I don't want to be.

Maybe we should do a thread like this for all types, not just two. That might be entertaining.

Totally agreed, I couldn't help sighing in disappointment when I saw that INFP's and INFJ's commented on this at all (much less being the majority of the response).