User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: INFJ and INFP Females: What do you hate/love about them?

I don't actually know any INFJ's IRL, the closest thing I have is an ESFJ who thinks she's an INFJ.

Anyway, I love the INFP I know's idealism, genuineness, altruism, and open-mindedness.

I don't like that she's not very realistic sometimes and she cares about EVERYTHING(in regards to social issues), which I don't get.

Member Array

I know 2 INFJ female (but I'm not sure about one of them) and the one I'm closes to is very communicative. When something doesn't work out she tells me asap, not at the last minute. I know a lot of INFP females and the one thing I don't like is when they don't communicate at all. It bugs me also that they would push our plans back if something else "better" comes up (Oh, BF over friend time). Makes me cringe, honestly...Otherwise, they're authentic and I love them.

darkened dreams Array labyrinthine's Avatar
    4 sx/sp
    INFp None

deep conversations and meaningful connection are the best part

being distant and complex makes me uncertain how to relate
    The first man to raise a fist is the man who's run out of ideas. H.G. WELLS
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool. FEYNMAN

If this is monkey pee, you're on your own.SCULLY

4dw sx/so
    IEx None

I love that each one of these types has their own way to give me..a breather.

Though I prefer the more familiar touch of a fellow NFP, INFJs are definitely up there when they're healthy to give me that space that normally *I* have to create when interacting with others.

They understand. And they are capable of that one skill that I value so. They flex. They put in the effort to at least take turns - as unnerving, disorienting and guilt-inducing as that occasionally can be.

I only hope I can return the favour to the same extent coz I know what it's like.

4w5 sp/sx

I tend to get along well irl INFJs, they tend to be conscientiousness, which I appreciate and I always vibe well with Ni. I've never been door slammed, so I have no opinions on that .

I haven't spent a large amount of time with INFPs, so I don't have much to say. Theoretically, they should be a lot like me, but I feel like the increased Fi powers would be disconcerting to me. I know a couple ISFPs, and the Fi doesn't bother me, but it comes from a different place entirely, one that I can view objectively since it's not tied up in the same functions that I have.

I will be attending a meetup this weekend, where INFPs will crawl out of their blanket forts and huddle together in the open. It should be interesting. Maybe I'll find one to dissect.

729 sx/sp
    IEE Ne

probably my two favorite types. love em.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

4w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    It gets kind of boring hearing what INFJs and INFPs think about themselves.

Where's the adventure in that?

I like to hear what OTHER types think, and even when they don't like us, at least it's interesting. Then again, there is a part of me, even now, saying "why should you care what anybody thinks?" So, why should I? I have no idea, other than I'm curious, even when I don't want to be.

Maybe we should do a thread like this for all types, not just two. That might be entertaining.
    Totally agreed, I couldn't help sighing in disappointment when I saw that INFP's and INFJ's commented on this at all (much less being the majority of the response).
    Find my Enneagram writing here, and ethical boutique here.✨