• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFJ and ENFP Females: What do you Hate/Like about them?

CocoB

MBTI Type
ENFP
ENFJ and ENFP Females: What do you guys like and dislike about them? How are we percieved?

themarlins

I like the enfjs openess and warmth. i like their proactive approach. i like their complex. the ones ive met are social and outgoing but also kind of girl next door-ish. not your typical party girls. ladies in the street, but freaks in bed :yes:

i like enfps understanding and intuitiveness. some of them are really funny. im much more understood by enfps than enfjs, who i think sometimes jump to the wrong conclusions. i can hang out with an enfp for hours and never get bored or feel uncomfortable. i think they make good friends. its hard to describe. it goes beyond words or gestures. always feels like we're both intuitively on the same page.

what do i dislike? sometimes they can seem naive, confused, lost, and especially with enfjs they can seem very fake. they might not know who they are or what they want. being sensitive. sometimes they talk about themselves too much (self absorbed). with enfjs i dislike how its sometimes hard to tell weather theyre being honest or just being diplomatic about something. they can be full of themselves. their feelings can change rapidly. one day they're close to me, the next day completely distant. one day they are projecting themself to be a certain way, the next day they're projecting something totally different. almost like they can have separate private and public personas.

i have more experience with enfjs. but both are fun types with positive outlooks that im attracted to. i like both enfps and enfjs. i love how i can have a conversation with them and it flows so naturally. i like asking questions and getting to know them, and how they have no qualms about opening up and telling me things about them. enfjs really motivate and energize me.

G

Glycerine

I like the enfjs openess and warmth. i like their proactive approach. i like their complex. the ones ive met are social and outgoing but also kind of girl next door-ish. not your typical party girls. ladies in the street, but freaks in bed :yes:

i like enfps understanding and intuitiveness. some of them are really funny. im much more understood by enfps than enfjs, who i think sometimes jump to the wrong conclusions. i can hang out with an enfp for hours and never get bored or feel uncomfortable. i think they make good friends.

what do i dislike? sometimes they can seem naive, confused, lost, and especially with enfjs they can seem very fake. they might not know who they are or what they want. being sensitive. sometimes they talk about themselves too much (self absorbed). with enfjs i dislike how its sometimes hard to tell weather theyre being honest or just being diplomatic about something. they can be full of themselves. they can be fickle and their feelings can change rapidly

i have more experience with enfjs. but both are fun types with positive outlooks that im attracted to. i like both enfps and enfjs. i love how i can have a conversation with them and it flows so naturally. i like asking questions and getting to know them, and how they have no qualms about opening up and telling me things about them.
haha never heard of the self-absorbed part before. ;) Can you expand on that?

G

Glycerine

ahhhh, gotcha. I think I can be more self-absorbed w/ people I know better but typically speaking, I think I'm very private. That was just interesting that you said that. Thanks for the input. :D

I agree w/ most of themarlin's assessment except I have not slept with an ENFJ girl.

ENFP: zany, creative, caring, open-minded (usually), gets the party started, looks for the good in people
bad: self-absorbed, attention-seeking, aggressive. These could also apply to ENFJs, I s'pose.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

This. My ENFJ was all of these things :wubbie: They are incredibly warm, selfless people when it comes to the ones they love. She always took such a keen interest in the things that I liked and she always wanted to know what I was thinking and what I was feeling. It made me feel so interesting and desireable and I adored that so much about her. I think ISFJs do very well with ENFJs :hug:

Oh, and yes, she was a joy to have in bed :devil:

The thing I disliked about her though was how stubborn she could be to keeping to her ideals. It was one of her strengths, but it was also something that drove me batty because even when her ideals often ended up really hurting her (which would then in turn end up hurting me because I hated seeing her in pain), she stuck to them anyway. It frustrated the hell out of me.

ENFPs:

I love their energy and their attitude. They're very cute the way they go about their day to day routines because they always seem so carefree (the ones I know anyway).

I do dislike however how they often seem unaffected by stuff that stresses me out. I guess it's jealously on my part, but when the world is going to hell in a hand basket and I'm desparately trying to figure out how we're going to piece it together they're just sitting there laid back like, "What, man? Chill out already, it'll all be ok."

And I'm just like, "But don't you SEE? WHY CAN'T YOU SEE JUST HOW BAD THINGS ARE?!?!?"

As I said, this only applies the ones I know but I think I'm just jealous of how collected you can be when the shit goes down ;)

CocoB

MBTI Type
ENFP

i like enfps understanding and intuitiveness. some of them are really funny. im much more understood by enfps than enfjs, who i think sometimes jump to the wrong conclusions. i can hang out with an enfp for hours and never get bored or feel uncomfortable. i think they make good friends. its hard to describe. it goes beyond words or gestures. always feels like we're both intuitively on the same page.

what do i dislike? sometimes they can seem naive, confused, lost, and especially with enfjs they can seem very fake. they might not know who they are or what they want. being sensitive. sometimes they talk about themselves too much (self absorbed). with enfjs i dislike how its sometimes hard to tell weather theyre being honest or just being diplomatic about something. they can be full of themselves. their feelings can change rapidly. one day they're close to me, the next day completely distant. one day they are projecting themself to be a certain way, the next day they're projecting something totally different. almost like they can have separate private and public personas.

i have more experience with enfjs. but both are fun types with positive outlooks that im attracted to. i like both enfps and enfjs. i love how i can have a conversation with them and it flows so naturally. i like asking questions and getting to know them, and how they have no qualms about opening up and telling me things about them. enfjs really motivate and energize me.

It's SO Funny you say that we are "self-absorbed" because i just had this discussion with an ISTJ friend of mine.... We talk just about 2 or 3 times a week for hours at a time.. and i always feel like i am the one who does all the talking. I sometimes feel like i ramble on about myself and nothing at all.. and all he does is listen and laugh. Well, let me tell you guys.... It makes me SO uncomfortable most times.. i absolutely hate akward silence or silence at all, for that matter....And when a conversation dies down, or silence has over taken a room... It becomes very uncomfortable and akward for me, so i will usually fill in the blanks with "Guess what happened to me!?" or "OMG, BLAH, Blah, BLaH"... Just to avoid the "uncomfortable feeling"

Any-Hoo.. I told him today that i was tired of talking and i felt like i talked too much with him... "Tell me something about you; What's new in your life"... "Nothing" he says "My life is not as exciting as yours, and i don't mind listening to your stories" :wubbie: It was very sweet, but i still have that feeling of having to carry the conversation even when i have nothing to say.

And, it is when i have nothing to say or talk about.... that i will talk about the thing that i know best.. ME!! It's kind of like the great FRIDA KAHLO once said...... "I paint self portraits because i am the person i know best" :yes:

Vamp

MBTI Type
ENFP
I don't get this "naive" stereotype. ENFPs generally tend to keep negative thoughts about what could happen inside, that doesn't mean with don't consider them. We just don't say it aloud, we only seem aloof.

And "self absorbed".

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFJ and ENFP Females: What do you guys like and dislike about them? How are we percieved?
ENFJs: I hate the preachy, annoying judgmentalism exhibited by all Fe-doms, although it's infinitely more pervasive and irritating in ESFJs than ENFJs. I do love how warm, open and sweet they are though. :)

ENFPs: Not a lot to hate there... :wubbie: although their tendency towards being illogical and idealistic (shared by most NFs) is sometimes a bit irksome.

copperfish17

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't get this "naive" stereotype. ENFPs generally tend to keep negative thoughts about what could happen inside, that doesn't mean with don't consider them. We just don't say it aloud, we only seem aloof.

And "self absorbed".

Nah, I don't think ENFP's are naive. The ENFP's I've personally known are some of the darkest people around (inside, not outside). It's like there's a raging storm in their hearts 24/7... a storm of emotions, be them positive or negative. I find that it's usually the latter... :shock:

Don't know how much you ENFP's on TypoC would identify with that description. Perhaps the ENFP's I've known IRL are just unhealthy.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I identify with that, I have a rather depressive personality. I generally focus on logical analysis and on fun, to keep dark thoughts at bay, but I'm not always successful.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I know one ENFP in real life.

He is a really cool dude.

His personality is interesting to me as he possesses much of the ExxP assertiveness, yet that is softened and made more approachable by the openmindedness of an xNFx.

angelhair45

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Nah, I don't think ENFP's are naive. The ENFP's I've personally known are some of the darkest people around (inside, not outside). It's like there's a raging storm in their hearts 24/7... a storm of emotions, be them positive or negative. I find that it's usually the latter... :shock:

Don't know how much you ENFP's on TypoC would identify with that description. Perhaps the ENFP's I've known IRL are just unhealthy.

I can definitely be like that. I was very unhealthy for a large part of 15 years of my life and that sums me up well during that time. As a healthier ENFP I still have intense emotions and feelings but generally it's in a more optimistic tone now.

CocoB

MBTI Type
ENFP
I know one ENFP in real life.

He is a really cool dude.

His personality is interesting to me as he possesses much of the ExxP assertiveness, yet that is softened and made more approachable by the openmindedness of an xNFx.

Cool... I probably would be able to relate to him; He sounds just like me

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENFJs: I hate the preachy, annoying judgmentalism exhibited by all Fe-doms, although it's infinitely more pervasive and irritating in ESFJs than ENFJs.

My high school girlfriend is an ENFJ, you nailed the "preachy, annoying judgmentalism" part! :shock:

I do love how warm, open and sweet they are though. :)

Yeah, that got to me too. I'll put up with alot of shit from a woman if overall she is warm, open, and sweet. :doh:

onceuponatime

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xSFJ
Enneagram
9w1
ENFP: zany, creative, caring, open-minded (usually), gets the party started, looks for the good in people
bad: self-absorbed, attention-seeking, aggressive.

ENFPs: Not a lot to hate there... :wubbie: although their tendency towards being illogical and idealistic (shared by most NFs) is sometimes a bit irksome.

What they said!~

G

Glycerine

ENFJs: I hate the preachy, annoying judgmentalism exhibited by all Fe-doms, although it's infinitely more pervasive and irritating in ESFJs than ENFJs. I do love how warm, open and sweet they are though. :)

Way to be judgmental. ;) I could see the "preachy, annoying judgmentalism" for many ENFJs but really all?

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
My mom is an ENFJ. One of the persons I have more difficulty communicating in my life. And I think she thinks deep down inside I don't like her that much...