User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

Default ENFJ and ENFP Females: What do you Hate/Like about them?

ENFJ and ENFP Females: What do you guys like and dislike about them? How are we percieved?
    "I Guess ii KiLLa-Kill Em.. I Guess ii AM the Villian.... I Park on the Curb, i'm on the Owner of the Buildin" NM

I like the enfjs openess and warmth. i like their proactive approach. i like their complex. the ones ive met are social and outgoing but also kind of girl next door-ish. not your typical party girls. ladies in the street, but freaks in bed

i like enfps understanding and intuitiveness. some of them are really funny. im much more understood by enfps than enfjs, who i think sometimes jump to the wrong conclusions. i can hang out with an enfp for hours and never get bored or feel uncomfortable. i think they make good friends. its hard to describe. it goes beyond words or gestures. always feels like we're both intuitively on the same page.

what do i dislike? sometimes they can seem naive, confused, lost, and especially with enfjs they can seem very fake. they might not know who they are or what they want. being sensitive. sometimes they talk about themselves too much (self absorbed). with enfjs i dislike how its sometimes hard to tell weather theyre being honest or just being diplomatic about something. they can be full of themselves. their feelings can change rapidly. one day they're close to me, the next day completely distant. one day they are projecting themself to be a certain way, the next day they're projecting something totally different. almost like they can have separate private and public personas.

i have more experience with enfjs. but both are fun types with positive outlooks that im attracted to. i like both enfps and enfjs. i love how i can have a conversation with them and it flows so naturally. i like asking questions and getting to know them, and how they have no qualms about opening up and telling me things about them. enfjs really motivate and energize me.

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by themarlins View Post
    I like the enfjs openess and warmth. i like their proactive approach. i like their complex. the ones ive met are social and outgoing but also kind of girl next door-ish. not your typical party girls. ladies in the street, but freaks in bed

i like enfps understanding and intuitiveness. some of them are really funny. im much more understood by enfps than enfjs, who i think sometimes jump to the wrong conclusions. i can hang out with an enfp for hours and never get bored or feel uncomfortable. i think they make good friends.

what do i dislike? sometimes they can seem naive, confused, lost, and especially with enfjs they can seem very fake. they might not know who they are or what they want. being sensitive. sometimes they talk about themselves too much (self absorbed). with enfjs i dislike how its sometimes hard to tell weather theyre being honest or just being diplomatic about something. they can be full of themselves. they can be fickle and their feelings can change rapidly

i have more experience with enfjs. but both are fun types with positive outlooks that im attracted to. i like both enfps and enfjs. i love how i can have a conversation with them and it flows so naturally. i like asking questions and getting to know them, and how they have no qualms about opening up and telling me things about them.
    haha never heard of the self-absorbed part before. Can you expand on that?

Quote Originally Posted by Pitseleh View Post
    haha never heard of the self-absorbed part before.
    i wonder what happens when you put two self absorbed NFs in the same room together

Glycerine

Is it more w/ ENFJs or ENFPs? Or is it w/ both?

Quote Originally Posted by Pitseleh View Post
    Is it more w/ ENFJs or ENFPs? Or is it w/ both?
    enfj's more so. but then again, ive known enfjs more intimately than ive known enfps.

Glycerine

ahhhh, gotcha. I think I can be more self-absorbed w/ people I know better but typically speaking, I think I'm very private. That was just interesting that you said that. Thanks for the input.

I agree w/ most of themarlin's assessment except I have not slept with an ENFJ girl.

ENFP: zany, creative, caring, open-minded (usually), gets the party started, looks for the good in people
    bad: self-absorbed, attention-seeking, aggressive. These could also apply to ENFJs, I s'pose.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

This. My ENFJ was all of these things They are incredibly warm, selfless people when it comes to the ones they love. She always took such a keen interest in the things that I liked and she always wanted to know what I was thinking and what I was feeling. It made me feel so interesting and desireable and I adored that so much about her. I think ISFJs do very well with ENFJs

Oh, and yes, she was a joy to have in bed

The thing I disliked about her though was how stubborn she could be to keeping to her ideals. It was one of her strengths, but it was also something that drove me batty because even when her ideals often ended up really hurting her (which would then in turn end up hurting me because I hated seeing her in pain), she stuck to them anyway. It frustrated the hell out of me.

ENFPs:

I love their energy and their attitude. They're very cute the way they go about their day to day routines because they always seem so carefree (the ones I know anyway).

I do dislike however how they often seem unaffected by stuff that stresses me out. I guess it's jealously on my part, but when the world is going to hell in a hand basket and I'm desparately trying to figure out how we're going to piece it together they're just sitting there laid back like, "What, man? Chill out already, it'll all be ok."

And I'm just like, "But don't you SEE? WHY CAN'T YOU SEE JUST HOW BAD THINGS ARE?!?!?"

As I said, this only applies the ones I know but I think I'm just jealous of how collected you can be when the shit goes down
    "The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it."
    ― Woodrow Wilson

MBTI
    ENFP

i like enfps understanding and intuitiveness. some of them are really funny. im much more understood by enfps than enfjs, who i think sometimes jump to the wrong conclusions. i can hang out with an enfp for hours and never get bored or feel uncomfortable. i think they make good friends. its hard to describe. it goes beyond words or gestures. always feels like we're both intuitively on the same page.

what do i dislike? sometimes they can seem naive, confused, lost, and especially with enfjs they can seem very fake. they might not know who they are or what they want. being sensitive. sometimes they talk about themselves too much (self absorbed). with enfjs i dislike how its sometimes hard to tell weather theyre being honest or just being diplomatic about something. they can be full of themselves. their feelings can change rapidly. one day they're close to me, the next day completely distant. one day they are projecting themself to be a certain way, the next day they're projecting something totally different. almost like they can have separate private and public personas.

i have more experience with enfjs. but both are fun types with positive outlooks that im attracted to. i like both enfps and enfjs. i love how i can have a conversation with them and it flows so naturally. i like asking questions and getting to know them, and how they have no qualms about opening up and telling me things about them. enfjs really motivate and energize me.
    It's SO Funny you say that we are "self-absorbed" because i just had this discussion with an ISTJ friend of mine.... We talk just about 2 or 3 times a week for hours at a time.. and i always feel like i am the one who does all the talking. I sometimes feel like i ramble on about myself and nothing at all.. and all he does is listen and laugh. Well, let me tell you guys.... It makes me SO uncomfortable most times.. i absolutely hate akward silence or silence at all, for that matter....And when a conversation dies down, or silence has over taken a room... It becomes very uncomfortable and akward for me, so i will usually fill in the blanks with "Guess what happened to me!?" or "OMG, BLAH, Blah, BLaH"... Just to avoid the "uncomfortable feeling"

Any-Hoo.. I told him today that i was tired of talking and i felt like i talked too much with him... "Tell me something about you; What's new in your life"... "Nothing" he says "My life is not as exciting as yours, and i don't mind listening to your stories" It was very sweet, but i still have that feeling of having to carry the conversation even when i have nothing to say.

And, it is when i have nothing to say or talk about.... that i will talk about the thing that i know best.. ME!! It's kind of like the great FRIDA KAHLO once said...... "I paint self portraits because i am the person i know best"
    "I Guess ii KiLLa-Kill Em.. I Guess ii AM the Villian.... I Park on the Curb, i'm on the Owner of the Buildin" NM

MBTI
    ENFP

I don't get this "naive" stereotype. ENFPs generally tend to keep negative thoughts about what could happen inside, that doesn't mean with don't consider them. We just don't say it aloud, we only seem aloof.

And "self absorbed".
    George Bernard Shaw in cartoon form.