User Tag List

First 678910 Last

MBTI
    enxp
    Enneagram

Okay so here goes

ENFJ-positive: organized, leader, on time, good grades, nice, warm, enthusiastic, good at handling money

negative:fake,manipulative, backstabbing, hypocritical, controlling, passive aggressive, emotionally manipulative, emotionally manipulative, closed minded, judgmental, scared of change, likes to tell people how to run their lives(bossy), superficial

ENFP: positive: accepting, open minded, warm, fun, enthusiastic, creative, friendly, leader, changelings
    negative: flakes, emotionally manipulative, passive aggressive, late, childish, annoying, disorganized, passive aggressive at times, unknowingly starts problems, irresponsible, messy, dirty, forgetful

But I still think ENFJ's are extremely fake.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

They're gumballs.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Hate

Oh awesome! another post from DaMilkyWay<3... Let's see what kind of useless nonsense it is this time.

Quote Originally Posted by DaMilkyWay<3 View Post
    This thread is about how other people view ENFJ's not how ENFJ's view themselves.
    And you have obviously proven your perception to be extremely ignorant since you can't even look past your own biases.

I dont see how any of the things that are written here stray too far from my view of ENFJ's.
    If you can't see it then you are either a.) blind..... or b.) a moron.

I haven't had good experiences with ENFJ's they start out nice but end up showing their true colors. Manipulative, fake, backstabbing, plays the victim, controlling, gossipy and critical.
    And so you decided to use your limited experiences in order to create sweeping generalizations? Nice display of a lack of critical thinking.

And I still think every post you make is complete nonsense. That's nine in a row for you! Good job! This time I would like to present you with your gold star.

Hater! We care about peoples feelings, but when a line is crossed we bust out a can whoop ass. Thats not fake

Ive been accused of wearing my feelings/mood on my sleeve, how can that be fake?
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Well, I *was* mistaken for a mannequin once. Scared the immortal heck outta some lady with a stroller. Perhaps it's my stiff body and painted on smile.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    Oh awesome! another post from DaMilkyWay<3... Let's see what kind of useless nonsense it is this time.

And you have obviously proven your perception to be extremely ignorant since you can't even look past your own biases.

If you can't see it then you are either a.) blind..... or b.) a moron.

And so you decided to use your limited experiences in order to create sweeping generalizations? Nice display of a lack of critical thinking.

And I still think every post you make is complete nonsense. That's nine in a row for you! Good job! This time I would like to present you with your gold star.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    Hater! We care about peoples feelings, but when a line is crossed we bust out a can whoop ass. Thats not fake

Ive been accused of wearing my feelings/mood on my sleeve, how can that be fake?
    EDIT: Childish but understandable insult *removed*.
    Last edited by Glycerine; 08-19-2010 at 01:33 PM.

^Word! But I might give her a chance if she could agree to be "open minded"

Kat Williams quote about haters

"So what she/he keeps talking about you and hating on you. What do you think a hater's job is...to hate. If you have someone hating on you right now you better think of how to get five more people hating by Christmas. You need haters to make you stronger..without haters most people wouldn't try to become better. Just tell them b*t%h you just hate me because you can't be me."

My boyfriend made a dubstep tune with this sample, its awesome! Peep it out:

Shift Recordings - BLEED - I Love Haterz [SHIFT PROMO 320] - SoundCloud
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

MBTI
    enxp
    Enneagram

There haven't been any everyone sucks but me posts get your facts straight. Me stating that ENFJ's are fake doesnt mean I hate everyone. It just means I think the ENFJ's I've met are fake and from what I have gathered after reading mbti forums it seems I'm not the only one who thinks so.

I guess all the people on this forum are "closed minded" and "haters" too: Mebbe their just making sweeping generalizations as well and displaying lack of critical thinking.

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...o-fake-12.html

just admit it you guys are fake as all hell..

LOL there's an entire forum dedicated to how fake ENFJ's are..there's some truth to what I'm saying.

MBTI
    enxp
    Enneagram

and as for posts I can post as many posts as I want about whatever I want. Thank you for keeping track =)

They make the most entertaining basement captives by far.