MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Vamp View Post
    Yes.
    The rest of us love our type. And we're egotistical.
    I think that it's the egotistical stuff that I find repulsive. I mean, there ARE undesirable ENFPs....people who are mean, selfish sociopaths, etc.

I just don't like to idealize any type, especially not my own.

But really, if we don't who will?
    Apparently we actually get a lot of romantic and sexual attention, as a type.

All my life all I've ever gotten is the "you're weird, I don't know what to make of you so I'll treat you like a joke" treatment so if anyone can appreciate ENFP-ness I'll darn well help them.
    Yeah, on one hand I can understand that, but I think all types need to be appreciated and understood, and I find myself getting annoyed other ENFPs sometimes just like anyone else.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

They never can make up their mind. The most inconsistent girls in the world - they try manipulating you - and never are straight-forward and direct in communication.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    I think that it's the egotistical stuff that I find repulsive. I mean, there ARE undesirable ENFPs....people who are mean, selfish sociopaths, etc.

I just don't like to idealize any type, especially not my own.

Apparently we actually get a lot of romantic and sexual attention, as a type.

Yeah, on one hand I can understand that, but I think all types need to be appreciated and understood, and I find myself getting annoyed other ENFPs sometimes just like anyone else.
    I get what you're saying but at the same time I'm not going to guilt myself into self hatred just because ENFPs are not a *gasp* perfect type. I'm not idealizing ENFP as a type but I'm not going to inflict damage on myself over my type.
    ENFPs are more of a fetish to those who give us a lot of attention, that's not true appreciation.
    George Bernard Shaw in cartoon form.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I get what you're saying but at the same time I'm not going to guilt myself into self hatred just because ENFPs are not a *gasp* perfect type. I'm not idealizing ENFP as a type but I'm not going to inflict damage on myself over my type.
    ENFPs are more of a fetish to those who give us a lot of attention, that's not true appreciation.
    I'm not guilting myself. I've seen some really irritating behavior on this forum, even to the point of being told I'm not an NF for seeing flaws in other people of my own type. That's bothersome. Also, I have an ENFP sister who can be a real selfish bitch. I love her though, and love that there are things we can really relate to each other on. I love my ENFJ and my ISFJ sisters too.

MBTI
    ENFP

Other NFs and other ENFPs sucking hard won't diminish my liking my type. Or any type. People suck (I suck) and it's got little to do with type. Some behaviors may be "type" related but people suck, period.
    George Bernard Shaw in cartoon form.

Other NFs and other ENFPs sucking hard won't diminish my liking my type. Or any type. People suck (I suck) and it's got little to do with type. Some behaviors may be "type" related but people suck, period.
    I agree...theres sucky people in every type.
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Yeah ...there's sucky people in every type...which is why I'm pointing out that no type is god's gift.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

Yup. Ever met a viciously negative INFP? *shudders* It's terrible and terrifying.

I admire (and envy) their radiant, positive and strong energy and their outstanding (shameless) charisma.

marmalade.sunrise: Your right too! There are ugly people and beautiful people in every type, race, religion, etc, we are all human. I guess this thread is more about what the good and bad are in ENFJs & ENFPs specifically. I know there’s stuff about myself that I hate & love. But yea I agree no one is perfect.
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

Banned
    MBTI
    IxFx
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Rebe View Post
    Yup. Ever met a viciously negative INFP? *shudders* It's terrible and terrifying.

I admire (and envy) their radiant, positive and strong energy and their outstanding (shameless) charisma.