User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 108

  1. #31
    Senior Member Sparrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,532

    Default

    Seems like most people want to talk my ear off and when I want to bring up a story of my own they usually dont seem to receptive....so I dont really bring my own stuff up unless I feel like the other person really wants to listen.

  2. #32
    Senior Member copperfish17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj
    Posts
    712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yourfriendjaneen View Post
    Seems like most people want to talk my ear off and when I want to bring up a story of my own they usually dont seem to receptive....so I dont really bring my own stuff up unless I feel like the other person really wants to listen.
    That's why you need hyper-introverted friends... like meeeeeeeeeeeeee!

    I like how ENFJ's find it easy to like other people. That, in turn, makes them endearing.
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

    "Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.

  3. #33
    Senior Member Sparrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by copperfish17 View Post
    That's why you need hyper-introverted friends... like meeeeeeeeeeeeee!

    I like how ENFJ's find it easy to like other people. That, in turn, makes them endearing.
    I need some INTP's im my life!

  4. #34
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    enxp
    Enneagram
    7
    Posts
    14

    Angry

    ENFJ's are extremely fake and it is obviously so. They have this social mask they wear and its almost as if you can't get past it. Very manipulative and is the type of person to stab you in the back and do it while smiling wide in your face. Although they are warm, sweet, and open to a certain extent their judgementalism and morally superior attitude is just too much to deal. They seem to know what is best for everyone. They love to know everyone else's business. Very cutthroat in a round about way. Will cut down anyone they view as competition in a passive aggressive way. Like to talk shit and heavily judge others which is in large contrast to the fact that they don't like conflict. Overall really fake females who are really into what they wear and cutting down other females who are prettier, smarter, and more talented than them. :steam:

    ENFP's are 100 times more genuine than ENFJ's. Easy to get along with funny, spontaneous, go with the flow, open minded, and likes to try new experiences. Make good friends and are endlessly optimistic. They come across as naive because they don't focus on negative outcomes as much. Hippie, free- spirits. ENFp's are the best friend you can ever ask for.

    ENFJ is the best friend you find out later was backstabbing you the whole time.

  5. #35
    Hate
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaMilkyWay<3 View Post
    ENFJ's are extremely fake and it is obviously so. They have this social mask they wear and its almost as if you can't get past it. Very manipulative and is the type of person to stab you in the back and do it while smiling wide in your face. Although they are warm, sweet, and open to a certain extent their judgementalism and morally superior attitude is just too much to deal. They seem to know what is best for everyone. They love to know everyone else's business. Very cutthroat in a round about way. Will cut down anyone they view as competition in a passive aggressive way. Like to talk shit and heavily judge others which is in large contrast to the fact that they don't like conflict. Overall really fake females who are really into what they wear and cutting down other females who are prettier, smarter, and more talented than them. :steam:

    ENFP's are 100 times more genuine than ENFJ's. Easy to get along with funny, spontaneous, go with the flow, open minded, and likes to try new experiences. Make good friends and are endlessly optimistic. They come across as naive because they don't focus on negative outcomes as much. Hippie, free- spirits. ENFp's are the best friend you can ever ask for.

    ENFJ is the best friend you find out later was backstabbing you the whole time.
    Wow this is almost as ridiculous as the last post I remember reading of yours...
    That's seven posts so far and they've all been utter nonsense... Congratulations.

  6. #36
    Shaman BlackCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    7,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaMilkyWay<3 View Post
    ENFJ's are extremely fake and it is obviously so. They have this social mask they wear and its almost as if you can't get past it. Very manipulative and is the type of person to stab you in the back and do it while smiling wide in your face. Although they are warm, sweet, and open to a certain extent their judgementalism and morally superior attitude is just too much to deal. They seem to know what is best for everyone. They love to know everyone else's business. Very cutthroat in a round about way. Will cut down anyone they view as competition in a passive aggressive way. Like to talk shit and heavily judge others which is in large contrast to the fact that they don't like conflict. Overall really fake females who are really into what they wear and cutting down other females who are prettier, smarter, and more talented than them. :steam:

    ENFP's are 100 times more genuine than ENFJ's. Easy to get along with funny, spontaneous, go with the flow, open minded, and likes to try new experiences. Make good friends and are endlessly optimistic. They come across as naive because they don't focus on negative outcomes as much. Hippie, free- spirits. ENFp's are the best friend you can ever ask for.

    ENFJ is the best friend you find out later was backstabbing you the whole time.
    idiot.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

    sCueI (primary Inquisition)

  7. #37
    One day and the next Rainne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Posts
    899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CocoB View Post
    ENFJ and ENFP Females: What do you guys like and dislike about them? How are we percieved?
    like: can sometimes be fun to be around

    dislike: can be pushy and need attention
    Weathergirl: District 38 is sunny. Slight rock showers this morning. Chance of rock showers into the afternoon—20 percent. District 39 is cloudy. Chance of rock showers this afternoon—10 percent.
    Edward: Bebop here here! Alright woo hoo!
    Weathergirl: Chance of rock showers today upgraded to 90 percent.
    Edward: Really.

  8. #38
    Senior Member Sparrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaMilkyWay<3 View Post
    ENFJ's are extremely fake and it is obviously so. They have this social mask they wear and its almost as if you can't get past it. Very manipulative and is the type of person to stab you in the back and do it while smiling wide in your face. Although they are warm, sweet, and open to a certain extent their judgementalism and morally superior attitude is just too much to deal. They seem to know what is best for everyone. They love to know everyone else's business. Very cutthroat in a round about way. Will cut down anyone they view as competition in a passive aggressive way. Like to talk shit and heavily judge others which is in large contrast to the fact that they don't like conflict. Overall really fake females who are really into what they wear and cutting down other females who are prettier, smarter, and more talented than them. :steam:

    ENFP's are 100 times more genuine than ENFJ's. Easy to get along with funny, spontaneous, go with the flow, open minded, and likes to try new experiences. Make good friends and are endlessly optimistic. They come across as naive because they don't focus on negative outcomes as much. Hippie, free- spirits. ENFp's are the best friend you can ever ask for.

    ENFJ is the best friend you find out later was backstabbing you the whole time.
    Whoaaa....there are immature/unhealthy people in every personality type. Sounds like the ENFJ your talking about is an unhealthy one. ENFJ's are not all evil. Wowzers...
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

  9. #39
    Glycerine
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    idiot.
    That was brilliant.
    And for the delusional moron who wrote that post there is so much irony in your post.

    One thing I find annoying about some ENFPs is that they have high standards/expectations BUT don't tell you how they want you to do things in the first places and you have to change it.

    To even out the field. For the ENFJs, it's frustrating when you say will do something just because you think it will please the person but you never get around to do it... what's the point?

  10. #40
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaMilkyWay<3 View Post
    Although they are warm, sweet, and open to a certain extent their judgementalism and morally superior attitude is just too much to deal. They seem to know what is best for everyone. They love to know everyone else's business...passive aggressive... heavily judge others which is in large contrast to the fact that they don't like conflict.
    Although I agree with everyone else about the ridiculous bias in the vast majority of most of this post, I'm going to have to agree that this edited part of your post is a lot of what I hate about my ENFJ sister.

Similar Threads

  1. what do you hate?
    By miss fortune in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 2890
    Last Post: 10-06-2017, 06:47 AM
  2. [MBTItm] What do you Love and What do you Hate About NTs?
    By Tigerlily in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 09-20-2014, 06:11 PM
  3. [NF] INFJ and INFP Females: What do you hate/love about them?
    By Rebe in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 05-15-2014, 03:28 PM
  4. [NF] INFJ and INFP males: What do you hate/love about them?
    By jtanSis1 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 08-17-2010, 04:14 PM
  5. [MBTItm] What do you most like about xSFJ's?
    By BerberElla in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-11-2008, 10:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO