First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by CocoB View Post
    ENFJ and ENFP Females: What do you guys like and dislike about them? How are we percieved?
    ENFJs: I hate the preachy, annoying judgmentalism exhibited by all Fe-doms, although it's infinitely more pervasive and irritating in ESFJs than ENFJs. I do love how warm, open and sweet they are though.

ENFPs: Not a lot to hate there... although their tendency towards being illogical and idealistic (shared by most NFs) is sometimes a bit irksome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Vamp View Post
    I don't get this "naive" stereotype. ENFPs generally tend to keep negative thoughts about what could happen inside, that doesn't mean with don't consider them. We just don't say it aloud, we only seem aloof.

And "self absorbed".
    Nah, I don't think ENFP's are naive. The ENFP's I've personally known are some of the darkest people around (inside, not outside). It's like there's a raging storm in their hearts 24/7... a storm of emotions, be them positive or negative. I find that it's usually the latter...

Don't know how much you ENFP's on TypoC would identify with that description. Perhaps the ENFP's I've known IRL are just unhealthy.
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

I identify with that, I have a rather depressive personality. I generally focus on logical analysis and on fun, to keep dark thoughts at bay, but I'm not always successful.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

I know one ENFP in real life.

He is a really cool dude.

His personality is interesting to me as he possesses much of the ExxP assertiveness, yet that is softened and made more approachable by the openmindedness of an xNFx.
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by copperfish17 View Post
    Nah, I don't think ENFP's are naive. The ENFP's I've personally known are some of the darkest people around (inside, not outside). It's like there's a raging storm in their hearts 24/7... a storm of emotions, be them positive or negative. I find that it's usually the latter...

Don't know how much you ENFP's on TypoC would identify with that description. Perhaps the ENFP's I've known IRL are just unhealthy.

I can definitely be like that. I was very unhealthy for a large part of 15 years of my life and that sums me up well during that time. As a healthier ENFP I still have intense emotions and feelings but generally it's in a more optimistic tone now.
    http://bohemianextrovert.wordpress.com/
    Please excuse the long drawn out ramble above.
    I have to hear what I've said before I know what I think.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    I know one ENFP in real life.

He is a really cool dude.

His personality is interesting to me as he possesses much of the ExxP assertiveness, yet that is softened and made more approachable by the openmindedness of an xNFx.
    Cool... I probably would be able to relate to him; He sounds just like me
    "I Guess ii KiLLa-Kill Em.. I Guess ii AM the Villian.... I Park on the Curb, i'm on the Owner of the Buildin" NM

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    ENFJs: I hate the preachy, annoying judgmentalism exhibited by all Fe-doms, although it's infinitely more pervasive and irritating in ESFJs than ENFJs.
    My high school girlfriend is an ENFJ, you nailed the "preachy, annoying judgmentalism" part!

I do love how warm, open and sweet they are though.
    Yeah, that got to me too. I'll put up with alot of shit from a woman if overall she is warm, open, and sweet.
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

Banned
    MBTI
    xSFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Pitseleh View Post
    ENFP: zany, creative, caring, open-minded (usually), gets the party started, looks for the good in people
    bad: self-absorbed, attention-seeking, aggressive.
    ENFPs: Not a lot to hate there... although their tendency towards being illogical and idealistic (shared by most NFs) is sometimes a bit irksome.
    What they said!~

Glycerine

ENFJs: I hate the preachy, annoying judgmentalism exhibited by all Fe-doms, although it's infinitely more pervasive and irritating in ESFJs than ENFJs. I do love how warm, open and sweet they are though.

Way to be judgmental. I could see the "preachy, annoying judgmentalism" for many ENFJs but really all?

MBTI
    ISFJ

My mom is an ENFJ. One of the persons I have more difficulty communicating in my life. And I think she thinks deep down inside I don't like her that much...