[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Life calls out the meaning of pure jubilance,
    if you'll only take the time to hear it."
    ~ Words of Ivory ~

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Words of Ivory View Post
    Can you be a little bit more specific?
    How could I be more specific than that? lol

Using girls for sex and then telling them to go home. Not even attempting to establish a relationship, just using them as a piece of meat.

facettes de la petite mor Words of Ivory's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by themarlins View Post
    How could I be more specific than that? lol

Using girls for sex and then telling them to go home. Not even attempting to establish a relationship, just using them as a piece of meat.
    You remind me of one of my best friends. He used to do this exact same thing.

Find girl.
    Like girl.
    Fuck girl.
    Get bored of girl.
    Find other girl.

What goes through your head during these moments? You say you know its wrong, so why don't you dwell on this when you're doing it?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~ Words of Ivory ~

maybe you havnt found the right girl yet, having a roll dog in your life can be awesome .

you mean Road Dog, right?

same thing I guess (ive never heard the term road dog) heres some definitions from urban dictionary

1. roll dog
    A good friend, or best friend. Someone you roll with all the time.
    friend 1: Are you and timmy gonna be at the spot tonight?
    friend 2: fo' sho' thats my roll dog

2. roll dog
    originated in prison. roll dog, or rode dog (as some say it), is your boy from your area, thats down, and has your back. you dont want to get caught up alone in there.
    someone you roll with, or ride with.
    "who's that Sick?" "ah thats my roll dog Lucky"
    bro homeboy friend brother

3. roll dog
    n. a wing man, or for you ladies; the equivalent. Some one you get "down in the brews" with. Persons, or Personages for which you "Roll" with.
    You know Kris, my "Roll Dog"... she moved to F&#'n Oklahoma with her dumb ass Fiance' and now I have to find a new "Roll Dog" to roll out with.

I consider my man to be my roll dog <3

facettes de la petite mor Words of Ivory's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Was hoping you'd answer. Think it might go a long way in figuring this out.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~ Words of Ivory ~

i'm entp sx7w8. i'm a renegade. im a bad person. ive done some terrible things in my life. ive hurt people. ive used people. ive been mean to some people. ive been anti social. i'm overly critical.

I just want to be a nicer person. It feels SO hard for me to just conform and be co-operative. I always want to rebel. I always want to cause trouble. I dont know why I feel that way.

I feel like an asshole. Can I ever be forgiven for my sins? How can I turn it around and be more positive?

I actually used to take pride in being an outlaw. But I'm truly unhappy right now. I've been in trouble with the law and lost alot. I feel like there isnt much hope. I see NFs who are happy go lucky and always optimistic. I see them getting along with everyone. I envy those things and want to be like that. What can I do with myself? How can I be a better person who fits into society? How can I get along better with others and make more friends?
    I don't think this is the place for you to ask for help. I think you need to find somebody that you can explain everything to, somebody who will understand your story, how you got to be where you are today.

Very few people can understand the life experiences that lead to the type of unhappiness you are experiencing. You have to find the right person. Not all therapists or social workers are created equally. You have to find the right one. You have to find someone committed to you, and you have to tell them everything.

It's not about conforming. It's about you finding a way to address your sorrow, dismiss your shame, and find deep contentment.

You're not a bad person. Lives are not created equally. You've probably been through things that other people haven't, things that other people couldn't even fathom. We don't live in a world that's conducive to working through that or comprehending that. You need to find a safe space where you can examine yourself and what you've been through.

I'm sorry for everything. And I hope that you can come to a place of acceptance and moving forward. And as far as hurting others, I hope you reach a place where you don't want to make other people feel as unhappy as you feel right now. Everybody deserves happiness, you included.

You can turn it around. You can be forgiven.
    Last edited by Liesl; 07-07-2010 at 09:16 AM.

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

i'm entp sx7w8. i'm a renegade. im a bad person. ive done some terrible things in my life. ive hurt people. ive used people. ive been mean to some people. ive been anti social. i'm overly critical.

I just want to be a nicer person. It feels SO hard for me to just conform and be co-operative. I always want to rebel. I always want to cause trouble. I dont know why I feel that way.

I feel like an asshole. Can I ever be forgiven for my sins? How can I turn it around and be more positive?

I actually used to take pride in being an outlaw. But I'm truly unhappy right now. I've been in trouble with the law and lost alot. I feel like there isnt much hope. I see NFs who are happy go lucky and always optimistic. I see them getting along with everyone. I envy those things and want to be like that. What can I do with myself? How can I be a better person who fits into society? How can I get along better with others and make more friends?
    Every "bad" person has a good person inside them...somewhere ;-)
    It's all relative.
    I'm a natural rebel, always have been. I often have to tell people not to push me...because i will often end up doing whatever they are asking me not to do (pretty much). "don't push the big red button syndrome"
    I think it's fine to challenge and question authority and iv'e never really been into the fitting in thing. Mainstream? Eurrrugh!
    But...and it's a big but, i try not to hurt anyone emotionally or otherwise.
    I see the beauty in life and want to explore it, curiosity drives me, the urge to learn and to understand.
    Do you study? Do you work? Do you understand that there is more to life than one night stands.
    Maybe if you met someone who intrigued you, you would lust after knowledge/understanding of that person and not just sex with that person.
    Breaking the law is too easy, look for something more complex, more challenging, more rewarding...theres a whole world out there...
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"