• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NF's - I sincerly ask you for help

Words of Ivory

facettes de la petite mor
MBTI Type
INFJ
How could I be more specific than that? lol

Using girls for sex and then telling them to go home. Not even attempting to establish a relationship, just using them as a piece of meat.
You remind me of one of my best friends. He used to do this exact same thing.

Find girl.
Like girl.
Fuck girl.
Get bored of girl.
Find other girl.

What goes through your head during these moments? You say you know its wrong, so why don't you dwell on this when you're doing it?

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
maybe you havnt found the right girl yet, having a roll dog in your life can be awesome :).

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
same thing I guess (ive never heard the term road dog) :) heres some definitions from urban dictionary

1. roll dog
A good friend, or best friend. Someone you roll with all the time.
friend 1: Are you and timmy gonna be at the spot tonight?
friend 2: fo' sho' thats my roll dog

2. roll dog
originated in prison. roll dog, or rode dog (as some say it), is your boy from your area, thats down, and has your back. you dont want to get caught up alone in there.
someone you roll with, or ride with.
"who's that Sick?" "ah thats my roll dog Lucky"
bro homeboy friend brother

3. roll dog
n. a wing man, or for you ladies; the equivalent. Some one you get "down in the brews" with. Persons, or Personages for which you "Roll" with.
You know Kris, my "Roll Dog"... she moved to F&#'n Oklahoma with her dumb ass Fiance' and now I have to find a new "Roll Dog" to roll out with.

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I consider my man to be my roll dog <3

Words of Ivory

facettes de la petite mor
MBTI Type
INFJ
Was hoping you'd answer. Think it might go a long way in figuring this out.

Liesl

i'm entp sx7w8. i'm a renegade. im a bad person. ive done some terrible things in my life. ive hurt people. ive used people. ive been mean to some people. ive been anti social. i'm overly critical.

I just want to be a nicer person. It feels SO hard for me to just conform and be co-operative. I always want to rebel. I always want to cause trouble. I dont know why I feel that way.

I feel like an asshole. Can I ever be forgiven for my sins? How can I turn it around and be more positive?

I actually used to take pride in being an outlaw. But I'm truly unhappy right now. I've been in trouble with the law and lost alot. I feel like there isnt much hope. I see NFs who are happy go lucky and always optimistic. I see them getting along with everyone. I envy those things and want to be like that. What can I do with myself? How can I be a better person who fits into society? How can I get along better with others and make more friends?
I don't think this is the place for you to ask for help. I think you need to find somebody that you can explain everything to, somebody who will understand your story, how you got to be where you are today.

Very few people can understand the life experiences that lead to the type of unhappiness you are experiencing. You have to find the right person. Not all therapists or social workers are created equally. You have to find the right one. You have to find someone committed to you, and you have to tell them everything.

It's not about conforming. It's about you finding a way to address your sorrow, dismiss your shame, and find deep contentment.

You're not a bad person. Lives are not created equally. You've probably been through things that other people haven't, things that other people couldn't even fathom. We don't live in a world that's conducive to working through that or comprehending that. You need to find a safe space where you can examine yourself and what you've been through.

I'm sorry for everything. And I hope that you can come to a place of acceptance and moving forward. And as far as hurting others, I hope you reach a place where you don't want to make other people feel as unhappy as you feel right now. Everybody deserves happiness, you included.

You can turn it around. You can be forgiven.

Last edited:

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i'm entp sx7w8. i'm a renegade. im a bad person. ive done some terrible things in my life. ive hurt people. ive used people. ive been mean to some people. ive been anti social. i'm overly critical.

I just want to be a nicer person. It feels SO hard for me to just conform and be co-operative. I always want to rebel. I always want to cause trouble. I dont know why I feel that way.

I feel like an asshole. Can I ever be forgiven for my sins? How can I turn it around and be more positive?

I actually used to take pride in being an outlaw. But I'm truly unhappy right now. I've been in trouble with the law and lost alot. I feel like there isnt much hope. I see NFs who are happy go lucky and always optimistic. I see them getting along with everyone. I envy those things and want to be like that. What can I do with myself? How can I be a better person who fits into society? How can I get along better with others and make more friends?

Every "bad" person has a good person inside them...somewhere ;-)
It's all relative.
I'm a natural rebel, always have been. I often have to tell people not to push me...because i will often end up doing whatever they are asking me not to do (pretty much). "don't push the big red button syndrome"
I think it's fine to challenge and question authority and iv'e never really been into the fitting in thing. Mainstream? Eurrrugh!
But...and it's a big but, i try not to hurt anyone emotionally or otherwise.
I see the beauty in life and want to explore it, curiosity drives me, the urge to learn and to understand.
Do you study? Do you work? Do you understand that there is more to life than one night stands.
Maybe if you met someone who intrigued you, you would lust after knowledge/understanding of that person and not just sex with that person.
Breaking the law is too easy, look for something more complex, more challenging, more rewarding...theres a whole world out there...

themarlins

I don't think this is the place for you to ask for help. I think you need to find somebody that you can explain everything to, somebody who will understand your story, how you got to be where you are today.

My experience was that very few people can understand the life experiences that lead to the type of unhappiness you are experiencing. You have to find the right person. Not all therapists or social workers are created equally. You have to find the right one. You have to find someone committed to you, and you have to tell them everything.

It's not about conforming. It's about you finding a way to address your sorrow, dismiss your shame, and find deep contentment.

You're not a bad person. Lives are not created equally. You've probably been through things that other people haven't, things that other people couldn't even fathom. We don't live in a world that's conducive to working through that or comprehending that. You need to find a safe space where you can examine yourself and what you've been through.

I'm sorry for everything. And I hope that you can come to a place of acceptance and moving forward. And as far as hurting others, I hope you reach a place where you don't want to make other people feel as unhappy as you feel right now. Everybody deserves happiness, you included.

You can turn it around. You can be forgiven.
thanks liesl.

themarlins

Every "bad" person has a good person inside them...somewhere ;-)
i hope so. i know i can be truly evil and hit someone where it hurts. its actually scary thinking back on it. i think i was conditioned this way growing up. i got more attention from my parents when i was bad, and got zero credit for being good.

But...and it's a big but, i try not to hurt anyone emotionally or otherwise.

usually i dont try to hurt anyone. i just do. especially with females that like me. i always end up hurting them by accident (not physically). i often wonder if they are manipulative and act hurt on purpose just to get a reaction out of me and see if i even care.

Do you study? Do you work? Do you understand that there is more to life than one night stands.
im done school and i recently started a new job which i hate. i have no choice, i have to work there until i can find something better. after being unemployed for so long, im lucky to have this job. it's decent, but not my thing. my previous career got screwed up when i was arrested (not my fault, i was innocent). that started a huge downward spiral for me and it seems like its taken forever to get back on my feet.

i want to meet new people, make new friends, but im stuck at this job where everyone is in their late 30's-50's and i'm in my early 20s. its a lonely place and i feel like being mischievous just to make time go by faster, but since im new there i know i have to hold back to fit in and be normal.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i hope so. i know i can be truly evil and hit someone where it hurts. its actually scary thinking back on it. i think i was conditioned this way growing up. i got more attention from my parents when i was bad, and got zero credit for being good.

Ok so you learnt things the wrong way round, it can be fixed and your doing a good job just by admitting there is a problem :D

usually i dont try to hurt anyone. i just do. especially with females that like me. i always end up hurting them by accident (not physically). i often wonder if they are manipulative and act hurt on purpose just to get a reaction out of me and see if i even care.
The key to this may be as simple as being really honest with girls, if someones interested explain that you are only into having a one night stand, that it's nothing personal and ask them if they are ok with that, if not move on.

im done school and i recently started a new job which i hate. i have no choice, i have to work there until i can find something better. after being unemployed for so long, im lucky to have this job. it's decent, but not my thing. my previous career got screwed up when i was arrested (not my fault, i was innocent). that started a huge downward spiral for me and it seems like its taken forever to get back on my feet.

Yeah that can be tough, have you thought about starting your own business?
Online small businesses are great because they are fairly annonymous...

i want to meet new people, make new friends, but im stuck at this job where everyone is in their late 30's-50's and i'm in my early 20s. its a lonely place and i feel like being mischievous just to make time go by faster, but since im new there i know i have to hold back to fit in and be normal.

Well work is not the only place to meet new people, do you live in a town? Or city? Find ways to broaden your social settings...
I think you may benefit from being around other intelligent people you own age.
The longest "job" i ever had was 8 months, i'm not great at working for other people. I hated the hierarchy and bureaucracy of working in a company, it never suited me.
Theres a whole world of opportunities out there though, you just need the desire to go and seek them out.

themarlins

you know, i really wish i could maintain the same mentality i had when i made this thread.

only a couple days gone by and i already feel like fuck it, i can only be myself, who gives a shit what anyone else thinks *sigh

angell_m

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
5w4

This may sound like a joke, or as an insult. But it really is not.
Have you tried smoking pot? Regularly? I bet it would help.

I look positively at pot by the way so I am in no way trying to insult you.

Unlike alcohol, pot will not make you violent or make you act in any unexpected way. It will mellow you out, and that is about it. Pot is not addictive either, unlike coffee and alcohol.

Perhaps you already knew this. Perhaps you already smoke pot. Perhaps you are very opposed to pot. But I can't know these things.

Anyway, I hope you find a way to relax.

Edit: I'm negative, and loathe the world.

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
you know, i really wish i could maintain the same mentality i had when i made this thread.

only a couple days gone by and i already feel like fuck it, i can only be myself, who gives a shit what anyone else thinks *sigh

Dont give up :) Just learn to hold your tongue when you want to say something mean. Humans are capable of anything if we try! :hug:

themarlins

This may sound like a joke, or as an insult. But it really is not.
Have you tried smoking pot? Regularly? I bet it would help.

I look positively at pot by the way so I am in no way trying to insult you.

Unlike alcohol, pot will not make you violent or make you act in any unexpected way. It will mellow you out, and that is about it. Pot is not addictive either, unlike coffee and alcohol.

Perhaps you already knew this. Perhaps you already smoke pot. Perhaps you are very opposed to pot. But I can't know these things.

Anyway, I hope you find a way to relax.

Edit: I'm negative, and loathe the world.

had my love affairs with pot already.

unfortunately my current job does drug testing so i had to quit for good.

it would temporarily mellow me out. for an hour or two. in the long term it made me fuckin crazy and delusional cuz i smoked so much. its been known to cause anger issues

angell_m

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
5w4
I tend to smoke pot perhaps once a month, when I'm home, and alone, before I go to bed at night. When I wake up the day after, I wake up smiling; Not high, just smiling. Smoking pot while I'm outside of my home (comfort zone) can cause paranoia for me.

I think that the people we are is an outcome of our past experiences from adolescence to younger childhood; So I don't think you're a sinner (personal opinion).

I'm not the kindest person in the world, I'm just the laziest, and I dislike confrontation and heated discussions that can lead to anger. Stress is my trigger. So I'm probably the most mellow person I know. Come to think of it, I probably shouldn't smoke pot because people think I'm on enough pot as it is.

Edit: Sorry I ninja-edited it.

Abstract Thinker

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
In my experience, pot amplifies what you're already feeling. If your life is cool, then you have a mellow and fun high. If your life is not cool, for whatever reason, then you "worry about whole new things," as a pothead BFF of mine used to say.

Anyway, to the OP...

Start off simple... be nice to people.

Just ask yourself, when you're interacting with someone... "Am I treating this person how I would want to be treated if I were in his or her shoes?, and in this situation?"

Don't take any shit from people, just treat them with respect, at least until they prove they aren't worthy of it. Then in that case, just leave. Be better than that and remove yourself.

Give it a try.

I know this might seem idealistic, but it's a simple start that you can control.

angell_m

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
5w4
Oh, I endulge myself with some classical Family Guy before I fall asleep. Makes me laugh a bit, makes me think Seth McFarlane is God, makes me feel like I am God... and then... good night.