User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    4w9

Default If your life were a city, would it be inhabitable?

Mine would be full of burned bridges, roads under construction, and the downtown would have beautiful plans laid out for it's design, but construction on it would cease every 6 months or so, and the mayor would probably want to not live there.

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

My city will be mostly underground in hobbit style, but above, gardens as high as skyscrapers. The city will be self-sufficient but it will make roads to the neighboring towns, not for trade but for stimulating culture.

facettes de la petite mor Words of Ivory's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

If my life was a city, it would be so damn surreal that it would put Wonderland to shame.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Life calls out the meaning of pure jubilance,
    if you'll only take the time to hear it."
    ~ Words of Ivory ~

ReflecTcelfeR

Can we create a world, or is it strictly symbolism from our lives as of now?

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

It would be full of opposites. dark and light places, safe and dangerous places, but only part of the city could sustain life.
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

ReflecTcelfeR

Eh, who cares?

I'd say it would be an island, with a tower/light house in the center, surrounded by a small forest. I use and enjoy the metaphor of towers a great deal.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Four

My city would be a mass of poorly constructed stick homes about to give way to rising flood waters.
    There would be no businesses and very few children. Instead, just a disenchanted cohort of mid-lifers that would try to fish in the "streets"
    during the rare occasions when their own tears are not adding to the current depths.
    "Why had he never appreciated what a miracle he was, brain and nerve and bounding heart?"

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    4w9

Quote Originally Posted by surgery View Post
    My city would be a mass of poorly constructed stick homes about to give way to rising flood waters.
    There would be no businesses and very few children. Instead, just a disenchanted cohort of mid-lifers that would try to fish in the "streets"
    during the rare occasions when their own tears are not adding to the current depths.

Surgery, we gotta get some kids in that village pronto...kids with high powered motor boats!!

MBTI
    ENFP

Mine would be a bunch of roads that don't go anywhere. A lot of burned out buildings and half dead people walking around. There would be no places of recreation, only cookie cutter/text book places of cubicles with no windows in them. It'd always be overcast outside. A lot of vacant lots, dilapidated homes and foreclosed businesses. The roads that do leads somewhere go in a circle and never lead out of the city. Also, they're all bumpy and jagged.
    George Bernard Shaw in cartoon form.

Phantonym

Hmmm...interesting thread.

My city would be a safe little haven, protected and difficult to find among the wilderness. It would be filled with parks and quaint cozy little houses surrounding a picturesque lake. There would be lots of pathways and hiking trails around the city, every part would be connected in some way. The city would be stricken with chaos and turned into a gray, cold and bleak desert with no sunshine and hardly any oxygen every once in a while.