User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    IxFx
    Enneagram
    5w4

My life would be inhabitable for that one special person, and those select few, and those black guys in horror movies that always die first. The rest of them cause too much trouble.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

This is a fascinating question...

I'm very self-reflective and self-aware, but I've never thought of the issue quite like this... very Plato's Republic meets self-analysis...

Anyway, I really like myself, but I would say that my city would be dangerous.

Not in the sense that you would be worried about evildoers, or anything of that sort, but it would just be intense.

There would be all kinds of rapid movement taking place, the citizens would be highly critical and ready to snap at you if you are not working efficiently and doing your part to make the system/city better...

Everyone would constantly be busy, but then, every once in a while (about once a month -- maybe when the moon comes out in full ), the whole city would go on break and just chill the fuck out.

Drugs, booze, sex, music: the party would fucking rock.

Then, after about three or so days of that stuff, another month of hardcore working to make the whole place run smoothly again.

Ha.

Yeah, that's me.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post

I'm very self-reflective and self-aware, but I've never thought of the issue quite like this... very Plato's Republic meets self-analysis...

Not in the sense that you would be worried about evildoers, or anything of that sort, but it would just be intense.

There would be all kinds of rapid movement taking place, the citizens would be highly critical and ready to snap at you if you are not working efficiently and doing your part to make the system/city better...

Everyone would constantly be busy, but then, every once in a while (about once a month -- maybe when the moon comes out ), the whole city would go on break and just chill the fuck out.

Then, after about three or so days of that stuff, another month of hardcore working to make the whole place run smoothly again.

Ha.

Yeah, that's me.
    Oh, and every day, around 3 o'clock, the whole city would stop its business, and everyone would do yoga for an hour or two.

Yup...

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    4w9

everyone would constantly be busy, but then, every once in a while (about once a month -- maybe when the moon comes out ), the whole city would go on break and just chill the fuck out.

In celebration of Dionysus perhaps?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3

If my life happened to be a city the people would always strive for peace, but never fully achieve it. Bridges would be built and would fall randomly without explanation. There would be a great connection to nature, but often fierce storms would rage. But there would be hope, and understanding that with all good comes bad.

Cheesy? Eh.

Yup
    MBTI
    Istj

cities built in living trees, nature in everything, ponds and streams flowing through the metroplois. no cars, i hate cars. people who play music loud in residential areas would be shot for breaking this infraction as to shorten the learning curb. uhm what else...

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by EnflamedHeartofSand View Post
    In celebration of Dionysus perhaps?
    Mmhmm...

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Mmhmm...

Or, you might say, Se...

MBTI
    ISFJ

Mine would have fanciful architecture that was structurally not so sound. Eye grabbing but not taking the laws of physics into account.

The people would be live uneventful lives and speak a whole lot about wanting to leave the city one day and travel but never getting around to actually doing that. The economy was only sustainable because a handful of ISTJs kept things slightly in check...otherwise it would be complete anarchy between all the communes.

The whether would be cold and foggy and occasionally rainy but with sunny breaches everyday as well.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Everyone would constantly be busy, but then, every once in a while (about once a month -- maybe when the moon comes out in full ), the whole city would go on break and just chill the fuck out.

Ha.

Yeah, that's me.
    :horor:

The city you describe depicts my perfect hell, (excluding the one day of the month break of debauchery)

"I would say that my city would be dangerous"

"There would be all kinds of rapid movement taking place, the citizens would be highly critical and ready to snap at you if you are not working efficiently and doing your part to make the system/city better..."

"Everyone would constantly be busy"

^This city reflects the inner you, should I be scared?

And, I didn't know you were an ESTJ. :P

When you're running/doing/chugging full speed all the time you never have time to just be.

You lose yourself in the hustle and bustle.

And, when the silence of peace descends on you, you won't know what to do with yourself, because you are scared, scared of who you are, scared of why you do the things you do, why you've been doing, doing, doing all the things you do, for what? why?

Well, to squelch that fear people in your "dangerous city" will either drink themselves into oblivion so they won't have to ask themselves these questions, or fear the silence/free time, and opt to work on the one day of "rest" that they have.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles