User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

One long strip of two lane highway with walls of trees on either side going for thousands and millions of miles with never a change in speed or direction or view and no idea nor concern about where it ends up. I know I left from a city, but that was eons ago and I couldn't tell you anymore what it looked like. Now all I see is road whether my eyes are open or shut.

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

The encircling outskirts of town would be a seedy place, bathed in pinks and reds. This area isn't likely to be inhabitable by any wholesome person. The buildings are tall and rundown, but surreal and aesthetically appealing. From the outside, you'd overlook this place.
    The center of town isn't quite a suburbia. It's a bohemian haven. This part is inhabitable, but only by people who were adventurous enough to brave the outskirts and see beyond the dingy exterior. The buildings and houses wouldn't be rundown, but they are eccentric and modern.
    There would probably be a large version of one of these Roundabouts.

It would be in the very center, constantly spinning and meant for reflection, while staring up through the trees at the flickering sun through their leaves.

Yup.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

My city? What is left after a nuclear holocaust?

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

My life would be a mountainous village. There would be houses scattered around, with about a half mile in between each one. And people would just trade with each other. There would be a river running through the middle of it, random farms etc.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

yes now it would be perfectly habitable, but mind the quagmires of the past on the road outta town.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4~9

Well, it would be a small time community, curious about each other, however, nobody ever goes to the monthly dances...
    "...Have you fallen in love with the wrong person yet?"
    Jace said, "Unfortunately, Lady of the Haven, my one true love remains myself."
    "At least," she said, "you don't have to worry about rejection, Jace Wayland"
    "Not necessarily. I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting"

- The City Of Bones

Here is my blog where I post my thoughts and feelings. Please have a go and comment if you like.

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

The city would be inhabitable, just would have to be on the lookout for the changes in weather, especially frequent thunderstorms, wind, and possibly tornadoes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    INFP

mine would be an old boom town that has succumb to decades of neglect, where nothing changes except the weather.

Everyone's job would be to build "the tower", but they'd only work three days a week and have irregular work times.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

My city would be habitable --by me. Not necessarily by many others.