User Tag List

First 12

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    • How far ahead do you think? Days, weeks, years?
    I have trouble with the short term planning. My long term goals are vague but still more defined than what I do daily. My day to week "planning" seems to mean doing what is necessary (due to arrangements I've made with other people). The long time plan is mostly concerned with how I want my life to be like in five to ten years.

• How strong is your foresight? How often is it true or accurate?
    I think about possibilities of different futures a lot. If things turn out right, the future was on the top three of my list of possibilities. I don't count the times I get it right. I have no idea.

• How does it affect your daily life?
    It makes it more laid back. I feel that it is highly unlikely that I will mess it up so bad that any of the good scenarios won't happen.

• What objects are you thinking about? Friends? Work? The world circumspect? Universe?
    I'm mostly concerned with having the right people around me. The second thing is something work related. I do think a lot about the world as well, but I don't really want to dwell on it. It is more speculative than the rest.

• Does this differentiate you from most of the people you know?
    Not that much. Most of the people I know are some kind of artsy folks, so they share the same flexibility towards future.

• Does it make you apprehensive, or does it make you confident?
    Neither or both. On one hand I see the world is going down and my professional future seems less than promising, but I feel that I am okay as long as I have the good people around me. Chances are that it will be fine. And looking back, life has been good for me.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFp

The future is pretty murky and intangible for me. Not necessarily bad, just blurry.

I'm so stuck in the "everything is flexible and open, and every little choice matters so much" way of thinking that I often feel paralyzed.

Just thought I'd give an example of an unhealthy INFP.

EDIT: Well, this unhealthy INFP, I should have said. I don't know enough about it all to speak for the type in general.

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

* How far ahead do you think? Days, weeks, years?
    All of the above. Depends on the situation I'm thinking of, but I'm usually thinking way ahead of the present moment.

* How strong is your foresight? How often is it true or accurate?
    Not 100% accurate, but quite close. It's usually true.

* How does it affect your daily life?
    It's helpful for setting goals, planning what I'm going to do in the week, understanding the world around me. It can get annoying to people whenever I'm in a relationship, cos I'm thinking of how things will work out between me and a significant other, thinking of how he'd be as a husband and father, growing old together, things of that nature. It's very helpful in science, as well as art.

* What objects are you thinking about? Friends? Work? The world circumspect? Universe?
    All of the above. Depends on what mindframe I'm in at a given moment. I focus on the people that are dear to me and career goals, but I also think of the world at large, even the universe (I'm a science nerd). It can be anything.

* Does this differentiate you from most of the people you know?
    I suppose. I can see things happening before they even notice.

* Does it make you apprehensive, or does it make you confident?
    Depends. Thinking of what will happen when it's the end of the world and the Sun becomes a red giant and swallows the Earth makes me think that it's good that at that point, which will be billions of years from now, I'll be long gone. Not something I'd want to live through. When it comes to interpersonal issues, I feel confident about it, knowing that my insight will guide me in making the right decisions. It's a compass for me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

All of the above, but some things i prefer to keep intrapersonal things clouded and i prefer to read into interpersonal as much as possible for as long as possible. Probably not surprising.
    Pretty strong and extremely frequently. The only times it fails is if am just fueling my own paranoia, but i tend to be aware of when i'm doing that. Things are rarely surprising. Sometimes the only thing i'm off about is the length of time it takes for something to take place.
    It can make me keep a lot more to myself or be a lot more confrontational, again depending. Sometimes i will intuit something and just keep a silent eye on it in disbelief of others not being aware. This was mainly prior to knowledge of intuitive and sensor, which brings an interesting layer to the table.
    It's a bit of a blessing and a curse to be aware of things. It's useful for my own interactions and the steps i choose to take, but can be taken badly when shared with others who don't view the same thing.
    Reclusive until frustrated, maybe?
    * What objects are you thinking about? Friends? Work? The world circumspect? Universe?
    I try not to contemplate too much outside of myself and people i associate with. It can be overwhelming and a bit unnecessary to do so. Sometimes it can't be helped, but needs to be focused toward more positivity so it doesn't do a death spiral (or a barrel roll).
    Most commonly- relationships, friendships, aspects of my own potential path, and interactions between people i know.
    I need to expand my horizons, actually. It's limited.
    Yes it does. I tend to be met with a lot of opposition in observations by people who can't acknowledge what i do as quickly as i can. They can gradually come around to the point, especially when faced with it, but it's a tedious and lonely wait.
    Both, but i would say the other answers covered this for me.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

most things i don't think beyond the month.
    except stuff like money, investing -- livelihood stuff. then i think about it in years.

i usually stick with my gut instinct. if it turns out to be unfavorable somehow i always manage to carry on. but there's a reason i like my instincts. it rarely lets me down.

i'm not really afraid of making mistakes. i think i enjoy it at just the right amount.

where my next vacation is going to be...

i'm much more carefree than most people i know. a lot of people don't get the way i live my life. i don't mind, because i don't get most people. and i don't really try to get them either.

i don't know if confident is the right word. it makes me content with my decisions.