User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

Aw, to Janeen. (see I can do that, and she won't mistake it as flirting because we're both ENFJs and that'd be grossness)

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzcrossed View Post
    Aw, to Janeen. (see I can do that, and she won't mistake it as flirting because we're both ENFJs and that'd be grossness)
    Your a doll ! Im just in a bad mood right now....someone told me to "shut the fuck up" "I dont want to talk to you anymore" and I got butt hurt. We are too sensitive at times huh....bummer.

it's annoying when you are dating an enfj.

look, i dont care if you flirt with other people when im not around. but dont pull that sh*t when i'm in the same room as you.

there was this one enfj. she liked me alot and i liked her too. i invited her out to a party as my date. she ended up flirting ("being friendly") with every guy there. total attention wh*re. i know she didnt mean anything by it, but that was just her nature. afterwards i told her i didnt think things would work out between us and we broke up.

but what i was trying to say is that its really not flirting ! well not my case anyway.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

Marlins, I would argue that you were dating a really really immature ENFJ. Most of the time, our attention-whoring can look like flirting, but we learn how to attention whore without that component as we mature. Then we don't attention-whore at all.

Ever thing maybe your ENFJ really was flirting with the entire room, and that you're pissed off with it because you made the wrong choice? Don't get mad at us, and don't beat yourself up too much for it; at least you didn't try to date an SP.

But it could also be insecurity on the other persons behalf right?

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by yourfriendjaneen View Post
    I get accused of flirting and even cheating when I’m NOT! Just because I’m friendly and nice to people doesn’t mean I’m going to jump in to bed with them. I treat guys the same way I treat girls, with respect…we are all human beings. I get to know people for who they really are, I care about people, and I’m not rude.

If guys try to hit on me when I’m not single, I tell them the truth, "sorry I have a boyfriend". I’m no idiot, I don’t give my number out to new people when I’m in a relationship. I know what is inappropriate. I’m not slutty at all…don’t look it and don’t act like it, not it period. I’m the kind of girl that makes a guy wait a long time…they must earn it! lol.

What am I supposed to do, not be nice to people of the opposite sex? Am I supposed to shew them away and say “hey I’m not allowed to talk to you because you’re a guy and I’m a lady”? Is it impossible for mature adults to have interesting or fun conversation? I dont think so...

LAME!

Thanks for hearing me rant….
    They're just jealous you're getting all the attention.

lol its not like i was getting all the attention...its just conversation really. it would feel awkward to just sit there and not say anything. Like what CocoB said, "ENFJ's are people people" . Shit I even talk to bums every now and then if they needed someone to talk to, we are all humans! Its sad when people tell them to fuck off. But I have recently learned that not everyone deserves my attention...still working on boundaries, i could probably get into trouble someday. Years ago I was robbed at store that I worked at...and my dumb ass tried to talk the guy out of it. He did open up to me...he told me why he was doing it...luckily he really didnt have a gun. ENFJ in the house lol.
    Last edited by Sparrow; 07-11-2010 at 12:59 AM.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

So how do you know if an ENFJ is actually attracted to you or is just being friendly?

By the way, I am an INFJ, but I have the same problem. My husband calls me "innocently seductive."

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

I sort of have the same problem.

Apparently, I am being perceived as very friendly and approachable so guys hit on me all the time even though I am only being friendly. I was not at all flirting and I did not at all want to get into your pants. It ruins the 'friendship' from then on though I am always diplomatic. No one just wants to 'talk' and be 'nice', they ALL want something. Okay, not all, some of them are just flirty nice but with no intention of asking me out.