Thread: Sometimes

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by armstrongvk12 View Post
    You are HILARIOUS! This is why I read the NF threads...instead of the NT threads (too negative!). I laughed til the tears ran down my face.
    C'mon, everyone! Down to the shuffleboard court to illegally swap medications and talk about our trick knees! Pile onto my Rascal scooter so I can burn a wheel!

Hey, Aelan -- looks like ENFJ men are 1 - 3 % (thanks for the link, PT). Looks like I'll have to have that sex change after all. Marry me, baby! hahaha!
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by armstrongvk12 View Post
    You are HILARIOUS! This is why I read the NF threads...instead of the NT threads (too negative!). I laughed til the tears ran down my face.
    Yeah, NT can be way too serious sometimes...=P

It's funny, cause around 10% percent of all of the threads on the NT board are probably INTJ threads, and everything else is usually like stress and critical analysis of stuff, and not much else.
    Still using a needle to break apart a grain of sand.

MBTI
    ENxJ

Quote Originally Posted by FallsPioneer View Post
    Yeah, NT can be way too serious sometimes...=P

It's funny, cause around 10% percent of all of the threads on the NT board are probably INTJ threads, and everything else is usually like stress and critical analysis of stuff, and not much else.
    You're spot on....again! People are so serious on the NT thread. That's why I usually look on the NF thread...cause the people here are so funny and positive.

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by cascademn View Post
    It's probably a good thing I didn't know anything about mbti as a child!! (and I sometimes wonder whether I wouldn't have tested more 'S' as a child anyway...I mean, none of my problems as a child had anything to do with my having intuitions that other people didn't have. At least I wouldn't coin it that way).

I don't think my problems had anything to do with mbti. I was simply highly sensitive, above-average IQ, virtually no social skills, no confidence, and couldn't really relate to any of my peers outside of ones I could count on one hand. But I don't think any of those things had anything to do with N/S solely. Perhaps the combo of letters, but I also think much of it fell outside of mbti.
    Yah, I don't think bullying is that strongly related to MBTI, its more related to the things you mentioned; confidence, sensitivity, social skills, ect. Those things are themselves only losely related to MBTI. For me, it was a combination of being sensitive (I reacted to insults), and having low confidence. I've been teased a little bit for... not a lack of social skills, but a weird personality that doesn't fit a lot of "norms" at times, but a lot of people find it pleasantly amusing, so thats not that bad. I was bullied before it became apparent to anyone that I was perhaps above average in intelligence, and now I get respect for it more than anything. I guess this is because my confidence has improved a lot. I think no matter who you are, if you can be confident, at least some people will respect you, even if they think you are nuts. If not, fuck 'em, you don't need people anyway