User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    INTj

I'm not an NF, but I'm special. Rules don't apply to me.

In theory, money is simply credit to allow you to consume something because earlier, you produced something for another person to consume. The world cannot function if everyone consumes but no one produces.

Money is freedom. Accumulating it will allow you to consume without having to produce any more. It's quite easy to do if you consume wisely.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

life is money

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Not_Me View Post
    I'm not an NF, but I'm special. Rules don't apply to me.

In theory, money is simply credit to allow you to consume something because earlier, you produced something for another person to consume. The world cannot function if everyone consumes but no one produces.

Money is freedom. Accumulating it will allow you to consume without having to produce any more. It's quite easy to do if you consume wisely.
    I agree with this.

MBTI
    fool

I want to make enough bucks to be able to focus on other things so I won't have to use my energy on worrying about every penny.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by Not_Me View Post
    Accumulating it will allow you to consume without having to produce any more.
    You are really still producing in this case, right? Just indirectly through your money.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    67sx

Default Money as debt

"Money as debt". Must-watch youtube video series explaining how money works, how banks steal everything you have, and more. You will not look at money with the same eyes again.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I love money. I love it very much. I love how it sounds. I love how it stinks. I love how it feels. I love how it looks. I don't know what it tastes like, but I guess I would love the taste. I love it more than anything. I think I even love it more than love. I guess that's my slogan, "Make money, not love!". Wouldn't it be cool to tattoo that on my bum? I can do that with money too. Love is despicable, it can't buy me money, our one and only real life source. Money, yum. I love spending other people's cash.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    INFP

I thought NFs would have broader views on this than just "I like money, buys me stuff, makes the world go round"

If money did reflect production perfectly it would be slightly better, though still not totally fair. The fact is a great many jobs aren't productive (just about anything in the financial sector, for example), and those that are the best compensated are often far less productive in material and societal terms than the worst paying jobs: floors need to be scrubbed, rubbish needs to be collected, but how does the world benefit from hedge-funds?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    I love money. I love it very much. I love how it sounds. I love how it stinks. I love how it feels. I love how it looks. I don't know what it tastes like, but I guess I would love the taste. I love it more than anything. I think I even love it more than love. I guess that's my slogan, "Make money, not love!". Wouldn't it be cool to tattoo that on my bum? I can do that with money too. Love is despicable, it can't buy me money, our one and only real life source. Money, yum. I love spending other people's cash.
    K.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx
    Socionics
    IEI

money is dead plants printed with images of dead people.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.."
    -Oscar Wilde