User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

My thoughts on it? I'm horrible with money.. Okay, not that bad. I limit my usage to the $Dollar Tree$ store. Not unless if it's art supplies that I want to buy.

Other than that, I could care less for it. I mean, I've taken courses on how to manage my dinero. Besides that, if I have enough to get by, I'm happy.

On the flipside- if I had TONs of money- I mean, trillions, millions- I'd love to get into philanthropy, undercover. I love the feeling of surprises!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

It's a very useful thing to have.

It's a very stressful thing not to have.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

It stresses me out when it´s not there, but when I can pay my bills there is no urge to get more. The perfect life, materially speaking, means living in a place I like (doesn´t have to be a palace), being able to buy a book if I want to read it, eating food I feel like eating (no caviar either), being able to travel once in a while and see friends that live far away when I feel like it. To me, money is a necessity, not an end.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Money is great to have especially if there's enough to keep myself and all my loved ones comfortable in life. However, I don't use it as a measure of how successful my life is.
    4w5, Fi>Ne>Ti>Si>Ni>Fe>Te>Se, sp > so > sx

appreciates being appreciated, conflicted over conflicts, afraid of being afraid, bad at being bad, predictably unpredictable, consistently inconsistent, remarkably unremarkable...

I may not agree with what you are feeling, but I will defend to death your right to have a good cry over it

The whole problem with the world is that fools & fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. ~ Bertrand Russell

I think I'd be rich if I was more interested in them. I fail to find the motivation though. Not sure I need all that stuff money can buy, or what I'd use the stuff for. But in a way money can produce freedom..so..

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I'd like to say it is completely valueless to me.

but the truth is, we all love money.

me personally, I'm pretty terrible with money. when I have some I'll either spend it on something stupid or lose it. responsibility sdkfjlgbdfjk
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ISFJ

Money is for those that haven't honed their BS skills throughout the years.

garbage

let's think about this for one second or less

.. money is .. ... good...?

Worry too much when I don't have it, couldn't really give a damn about it once I have more then I need.

MBTI
    INFP

Money isn't evil. If there weren't green bills or silver coins, there would be cattle and beans being traded. Would then cattle and beans be evil?

Working for money and attaining financial security is a rewarding thing. It feels good to establish yourself in a home all your own surrounded by things that reflect who you are and people you're making sure are taken care of.