User Tag List

First 67891018 Last

Results 71 to 80 of 296

  1. #71
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by professor goodstain View Post
    what do chicks dig more 'my woman' or 'my girl'?
    I prefer 'my girl' because it sounds a bit sweeter, but hard-core feminists may want 'my woman' instead.

  2. #72
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fecaleagle View Post
    Thank you, that is a post that I can relate to. If you are correct, then I have no doubt that she will be able to trust me again and get back to where we were. I believe this was the first time an ENFP posted something like this in the thread: that she has to have feel loved. This implies that she will likely look past those words and look at my actions, and decide if she feels loved. I now realize that she can only do that once those hurtful words stop playing over and over in her head and she is able to look past that one event and assess how she feels.



    Haha THANK YOU! All I am expecting of her is to let actions speak louder than words. I'm not trying to tell her how to interpret my actions, that is up to her. I will not try to fix this by words like you suggest though, because that will build a relationship without integrity. I'm not desperate just to "have her back". I want her back, with our dynamic restored and improved.



    I'm curious where you gathered this from. I have always encouraged her to be independent and to stay true to her ENFP ways, that I really like what she brings to the table because we are so different yet so alike, and am fine with her spending time with her friends because that's the equivalent of my alone time which she respects. How have you concluded that I feel that I own her?
    good. i'm glad you can see that and yeah she probably just needs alone time to feel...because that's how she'll know.

    but...i wouldn't rule out the idea of learning to speak each others love language. that's the whole premise behind the book...loving each other in a way they can feel.

    my ex was an istj...his language was acts of service. i didn't feel it.

    and the professor was likely just playing snarky enfp doubt he meant a whole lot by it.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  3. #73
    Post-Humorously stalemate's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Posts
    1,438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    I prefer 'my girl' because it sounds a bit sweeter, but hard-core feminists may want 'my woman' instead.
    Figures...


  4. #74
    Post-Humorously stalemate's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Posts
    1,438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    I prefer 'my girl' because it sounds a bit sweeter, but hard-core feminists may want 'my woman' instead.
    It does remind me though... I had a coworker who *flew off the freakin handle* a few years back when that female POW got rescued over in the middle east. She took issue with how the rescue party said over the radio "We got our girl." I swear she was pissed off for weeks about it.

  5. #75
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    I prefer 'my girl' because it sounds a bit sweeter, but hard-core feminists may want 'my woman' instead.
    i like "my girl" too.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  6. #76
    He who laughs
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    1,327

    Default

    Fecaleagle you are making a terrible assumption, one that many intjs make. That other people are below them, in intellect, in the way they make decisions, in the cultural aspect and so on. Plus tends to look down on other types. (as do many INTP, I myself sometimes catch myself doing these things) You clearly need to get off the high horse. Stop using your type as an excuse of what you do. Type is stereotypical, people are particulars. People are types in the context of certain traits, only that. No one can 100% say they fit their type. Atleast I know I dont.

    If you want this girl back you need to be able to show humility, give her time and show her how much you want her back. Pride wont get you far in relationships, but you already know that now.

    There are certain things that are needed in a relationship. Respect for differences of oppinions, humility to other peoples decisions, commitment to one person, the ability to put the other persons needs above your own, a want to communicate openly and freely and ability to love the person unconditionally. If you cant do those in a relationship it is better to stay single, as it would minimize the hurt on both sides.

    Do what you feel is right to deal with the situation but dont rush things. If you really love her you should also be able to let her go.

    Ask yourself am I doing this for me, am my own pride in the way for me to say goodbye to her. Look in to the future how are things going to pan out for you? Are you going to end up a emotional wreck from this because of selfish feelings and wants or are you able to let her go and feel you did all you could?

  7. #77
    Senior Member copperfish17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj
    Posts
    712

    Default Okay...

    Just a reminder: Please keep in mind that I'm not at all trying to be hostile.

    Quote Originally Posted by fecaleagle View Post
    But at the same time, if it doesn't work out, then I know that I should we weary in being in a relationship with an ENFP since I know that their process is capable of drawing an incorrect decision of such magntitude (that I don't love her).
    Any process is "capable of drawing an incorrect decision" of a large magnitude. Yours is no exception and I'm sure you understand this (I hope). This thread teems with examples I can pull up (yes, from your own posts), for the record. And by the way, the NTJ process is NOT less "capable of drawing an incorrect decision" than is the ENFP process. I like to think of it as a "we all have different blindspots" kind of thing. Also, "incorrect" depends largely on perspective.

    All I am expecting of her is to let actions speak louder than words.
    Don't expect anything at all. No more "but she should feel this way because that's the way I meant it"'s and "but she shouldn't feel that way because that's not the way I meant it"'s. That's a pretty irrational thing to be sayin', in my humble opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by slowriot View Post
    Fecaleagle you are making a terrible assumption, one that many intjs make. That other people are below them, in intellect, in the way they make decisions, in the cultural aspect and so on. Plus tends to look down on other types. (as do many INTP, I myself sometimes catch myself doing these things) You clearly need to get off the high horse. Stop using your type as an excuse of what you do. Type is stereotypical, people are particulars. People are types in the context of certain traits, only that. No one can 100% say they fit their type. Atleast I know I dont.
    Seconded.
    Last edited by copperfish17; 06-22-2010 at 03:13 AM. Reason: Clarifications!
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

    "Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.

  8. #78
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Note: this post is written on the go, and could sound a bit arrogant and crude. It's not meant that way, I'm just amused by this topic, I swear
    If any of it does not ring true to you, feel free to comment and add to it. This was just how I perceived things.


    Quote Originally Posted by fecaleagle View Post
    Satine, thank you for your long post. It was really informative and showed me how it an ENFP would "feel" in this situation. It honestly sounds just like how she would feel. I obviously did not have this deep knowledge of ENFP emotion, even though she says I understand her the most out of anyone, I guess that the understanding wasn't this deep. I can't say that I agree that this type of analysis is accurate or the best way to do it, but I respect the fact that everyone is different and can feel however they want. I don't think my way of doing things is always the best way either, but I still feel that the emotion in your post is an overreaction, given what I know about my intentions and level of care, but I guess the whole point is that she has to be able to dwell in those emotions a bit, and slowly reintroduce logic and facts into the situation and hopefully be able to override the emotional scarring. I mean if we had dated for a couple of months instead of 3 years or didn't have such a deep connection, I would totally see where you are coming from. I guess this really is not as bad as a situation as I thought at first. It is a test for both of us. Besides the obvious for me, if she doesn't trust that I still love her the same, then despite my level of pain at first, I will know that we were never really meant to me. Her bond to me was not strong enough (doesn't matter whose fault it is) to overcome a situation like this, and it would save us a future heartache.
    Oh hon...there's so much you still have to learn about your wonderful little ENFP

    I agree that your past should count for something. And it does, otherwise she'dve been gone out of your life by now. Trust me. She wants that man back that she dated for 3 years and felt safe and loved by. Her bond to you is more close than you could think. But she lives by her feelings. And the kind you stirred up are very powerful and very present atm. I dunno how far along she is in controlling what I like to call 'the wild horse that is Fi'. You clearly have no idea how deep that runs. That's alright, if you can put your pride and condescending ways aside, you'll find it quite a discovery and relish it in the end, seeing the value.

    Let me be clear. I understand where you're coming from. But you have yet to learn to see where she's coming from, as much as she does vice versa.



    Let me clarify a bit more. Since I am known to be concise, I will just babble ENFP style and see how that goes for once haha. It wasn't as if I pulled this out of thin air because I knew it would hurt her. That's just mean. A big trigger was needed. It all grew from an incident that at the time I blew out of proportion (I regained composure over a day and told myself that her intentions were not to hurt me, no matter how stupid her actions were). I don't mean for these to be perceived as excuses or anything, just walking you through my head to allow you to walk in my shoes. Here is what happened. I was experiencing a ridiculous level of anxiety that day (for the record the level would have to be ridiculously high for me to complain or even want to admit/talk to someone about it; I usually just deal with shit in solitude and try not to affect anyone's life). The stresses of life leading up to that point plus the fact that I was in the process of switching anti-depressants (which I started taking a few months ago), only compounded everything. My neurotransmitter levels and ratios were readjusting (the two drugs target different reuptake pumps in the brain). A few days before I had inflammation of my deepest back muscles (there are three layers, so we're talking deep), and by this point I hadn't started corticosteroid treatment and the inflammation had peaked. I was in a SHIT ton of pain, unable to even rotate in my bed and barely able to breathe. And that was with painkillers. Aside from the pain and me being high (which by the way is a great recipe for almost completely inhibition of rash and emotional decision making by the prefrontal cortex aka the executive center of the brain, ever heard of Phineas Cage? That dude turned into an ass lol), the addition of very shallow breathing caused in increase in blood CO2 levels, which has been shown to trigger anxiety and panic, so add that to my previous level of anxiety and pain. So I text my girlfriend who is out with her friends and having fun, I did not want to disturb her by calling, and tell her I'm having a lot of anxiety and feel like shit bla bla and she says she will call me later but never did. That really hurt. I have never shown any sign of needing emotional support ever before from her, have always dealt with things on the inside, trying not to affect her (other than maybe being a bit more antisocial lately, but as an INTJ under a lot of stress I should be allowed that, but that's neither here or there). Anyways, exposing my vulnerability at that point and being blown off by the one I cared about most tore me apart, much like what my ENFP is going through right now. So then I overreacted, and extrapolated her behavior on that one night and basically conveyed that she has always treated me like that, which OBVIOUSLY is not true. I just wanted to hurt her. Yes I was an asshole, but at the moment she was a bitch so it felt justified. I was more upset than you can imagine (INTJs have feelings that logic can't control as well). The next thing I knew I said I wanted to break up and never see her again bla bla bla. So that's how it all happened, and I really feel like I was a passenger in the car with my emotions driving. The next day, I was over it. I didn't think she didn't care about me, didn't reevaluate our whole relationship based on one night, etc etc
    Sweety, there's no shame in needing emotional support. You should've asked a long time ago. That's the thing with INTJs. That's something I learned in the 9th year, read it, 9th year of my relationship. I was so used to him tending to himself. I knew he loved me. I had no clue why,coz he never needed me for anything. I felt like a luxury item, there to pretty up his life. So, I got engrossed in other projects. I started staying up, when he went to bed...alone. He suddenly had trouble sleeping. Found himself incapable of falling asleep without me in the bed. He didn't say anything, didn't wanna be a burden, didn't wanna stop me from doing what I wanted to do. He indicated a couple of times that it wasn't smart of me to stay up that long and that he would like me to join him once a while. I did. I felt something was wrong, but he wasn't telling me, and I couldn't get him to formulate it (I have the habit of pestering him until he blows when I know he's fighting wit somethig), and, I admit, I was distracted by my project. At some point, he formulated that he wanted me to go to sleep with him every night. I did, for a week, then took one night to do a one nighter. He said that that was ok. Two weeks after I started this routine, he blows. Tosses everything at my head, how he doesn't feel supported, loved, and starts punishing me for things I'm no longer doing!

    It's a good thing we'd been together as long as we were. I stood there, calmly, seeing that he finally burst. Recognizing that this was actually a build up of months and was no longer relevant to this timephrame. It was aout something we'd already fixed. And he knew that, logically, mentally. But his feelings only just now caught up. Do you have any idea how disorienting that is to someone who doesn't know you that well? Or who doesn't have that amount of experience yet? You guys aren't a picnic emotionally eithe, sweetheart. But that's why we love you...coz you are that complex and that warm, and you do have that gooey core. Just...share it with us. Tell us to push your buttons if you have trouble expressing it. It increases that bond, that you said was lacking. And the equality, the appreciation between the two partners.

    She fucked up becoz you never *ever* asked this of her before. Just as you didn't see first what impact you made on your girl when you had 'a bad day', she didn't see the impact it had on you when she didn't instantly pick up on your need. Now that you've been through it..learn. Show her when you need her. She'll love you even more for it, I promise. And, she'll learn to pick up on it when you struggle exprsesing it. It'll intensify your bond and make you grow towards each other.



    How should she know which part I mean? Maybe just listen to me when I say which part I meant and which I didn't? Not trying to be an ass, I do understand that her core was disrupted and she is confused. But after a while she should step up and realize that I AM the only person that would know, and for her to try to take responsibility for figuring it out takes away from all of the growth and trust we have built. And given the fact that I have been appreciative, valued her, and always had her back no matter what, the decision should not be too difficult, in my opinion.

    From where I'm standing, she's not the only one that still needs to work on her bond with you. For real. You have *no clue* what you got at home there, and what she's like. And that's ok. It takes a life-time to explore the inner pool that makes up a soul of an ENFP. As much as it'll take a life-time to understand the inner workings of an INTJ, and how for instance they do continuity soooo much better than we ever could (that's what causes that decisiveness and that smooth control ). What I mean is, I don't think she realizes yet that INTJs tend to...well, once they set their mind on something, not change their mind unless some life-altering change comes about. And, ime, that includes love. My INTJ pretty much considers Love: mission complete. I admire that..it makes me feel safe and my god, it is something I admire, as I'm always reevaluating my relationships with others, including my SO (this does not mean I do not love him or don't wanna spend my life with him, just that I'm aware that I don't know what will happen in the future).

    You do love her. And you have cared for her, and you guys build something magnificient together. But you need to start seeing the value of what she contributes, if you expect her to do the same. And you need to realize that this beautiful creature in your life is still getting to know you, and she is eager to do so..that's why she is taking this time to assess the situation. I know it's emotionally uncomfortable, but it is for the best, I promise. And you, from your part, need to stop thinking you know everything there is to her. Coz I'm sorry..*chuckles*...you clearly don't. And thank god for that, it'll keep you intrigued with her for a loooong ass time to come and vice versa

    These things will happen. And they will happen again. I promise. I've had this happen in my relationship every year or every two years. The first time you freak. The second time you're still blindsighted but know how to fix it. The third time you see it coming and get started early on. After a while, it becomes a fun challenge and part of life.

    These are the trials you have in a relationship. And these are the things that make you grow stronger or break you apart. INTJ-ENFP relationships can be incredible when they stand together as a team. Always give each other the benefit of the doubt and always be willing to see each others pov, and you'll find those trials to be a piece of cake

    Quote Originally Posted by fecaleagle View Post
    Well that is very self-righteous. Especially given what I've read about ENFPs making ridiculously bad judgment calls a lot of times. That sounds like something an INTJ would say (which would even be considered as coming off as cocky by our own standards lol), and I would trust a decision like that more with an INTJ over an ENFP, all else held equal. I just really believe that thinking is more likely to arrive at the correct decision than feeling, so hopefully she will implement her Te function, which I am glad has been developing as we have dated I mean feeling is great and all, but it just creates disasters that thinking fixes, hehe. She should know that as a her boyfriend, AND as an INTJ, I don't lie. It's just something I don't do. It's something I detest. It's something I don't get over (except I have forgiven my girlfriend before, after my center core was shattered like hers). She knows how I feel about lies. Lying (we're not talking just a white lie here) to me is like telling an ENFP that all they care about is themselves and that everything that they do to make people happy is an attempt to manipulate them and get what they want. She should know how big of a move it was for me to agree to forgive her, even though it has been a relatively slow process. That should be something she uses to help her come around. Of course I won't tell her that, that would be emotional blackmail. And although my forgiving hasn't been an overnight process, I have still maintained love while rebuilding trust separately, and did not do it with her out of my life like she wants to do with me. I don't get why people can't say something they don't mean in a time of weakness. Like I said, I'm leaving it all in her hands now. I've done everything I can to be the best boyfriend I can before the argument, and directly after the argument. If she can't see that, I think I'm better off with a non-ENFP that is not a fair weather fan.

    What did I tell you about setting that Pride aside? Do it now. If you were dating me, and you showed me this kind of attitude, I would KICK YOUR ASS. Not dump it yet but reeducate you bigtime. From where I'm standing, you're a student, and beginner at emotions. She's at least taking the time to figure out how to proceed. You seem to be consumed by the feeling that if things don't go as you wish, it must be someone elses fault. Projecting, basically. And I'll be arrogant in my own right now and say, I'd wager it comes from the emotional insecurity she's causing by reevaluating your relationship and you have no way of knowing what will happen next. That's alright, it is a taxing feeling to deal with. But do not sit there and tell me you're superior in the way you make decisions and deal with these things compared to her or other ENFPs. You're not. You're standing there trying to force your way thrugh this rough patch becoz you don't find it comfortable, which btw, would result in a disfunction in the relationsip and a festering wound. She's taking the time to figure out how to clean it out properly and give it time to heal.

    Do not sit there and think that you'd be better at making these decisions unless you've got some proof to back it up. You'd better start appreciating the things she's naturally inclined to do better than you, or you start dating yourself, if you like yourself that much better. For that matter, while you're waiting for her to sort stuff out, why don't you self-reflect a bit about what exactly it is about her that makes you wanna hold on to her *that* much, if you're so superior to her. And no, I'm not being pissy or defensive. I'm amused. And I'm giving you a challenge that can help you. Up to you to see if it is worthy of your attention

    As for the not lying. You just did. That's another thing she'll have to figure out. It's a paradox. You do not lie, you say, and youve always probably acted as such, but suddenly *something* made you lie to hurt her. She's yet to figure out how and why things make you lie. And decide if she can live with that or change that, if need be. Don't worry, she's also very much probably reevaluating how to *not* trigger this in you by reviewing her own reactions and her own beliefs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    whoa did you really just call him self righteous and then go on to belittle the way an enfp processes information while saying how much better your approach is and laughing about it like it was cute for anyone to assume otherwise???

    Oh yes he did

    Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    If the NFP posts in this thread are an indication, then NFPs tend to keep themselves secret. All those posts included some kind of rule that NFPs have deep inner stuff that other people can trip over which lets the NFP recoil, blah blah blah. In other words, stuff they don't say until too late. Which sounds like a weird relationship. So either they're talking about what happens at the beginning of relationships, or they're talking about built in fail points for any relationship.

    Ergo....


    something happened earlier--that eight month ago thing--and the ENFP in question has been waiting, looking for confirmation of some righteous pattern.



    This hypothesis brought to you by partial information, shallow analysis, and internet authority syndrome.
    Kalach, you're right. However, INTJs have a knack for opening us up. And, if they earn our trust, seeing it all. It just takes...a lot of time to see it all
    Not to mention, some stuff we're unaware of and often discover due to you guys. You push buttons and come places where nobody else has ever ventured and stirr stuff up that..we've never even had to deal with before. It's a discovery as much for the INTJ as it is for the ENFP.

    Quote Originally Posted by slowriot View Post
    Fecaleagle you are making a terrible assumption, one that many intjs make. That other people are below them, in intellect, in the way they make decisions, in the cultural aspect and so on. Plus tends to look down on other types. (as do many INTP, I myself sometimes catch myself doing these things) You clearly need to get off the high horse. Stop using your type as an excuse of what you do. Type is stereotypical, people are particulars. People are types in the context of certain traits, only that. No one can 100% say they fit their type. Atleast I know I dont.

    If you want this girl back you need to be able to show humility, give her time and show her how much you want her back. Pride wont get you far in relationships, but you already know that now.

    There are certain things that are needed in a relationship. Respect for differences of oppinions, humility to other peoples decisions, commitment to one person, the ability to put the other persons needs above your own, a want to communicate openly and freely and ability to love the person unconditionally. If you cant do those in a relationship it is better to stay single, as it would minimize the hurt on both sides.

    Do what you feel is right to deal with the situation but dont rush things. If you really love her you should also be able to let her go.

    Ask yourself am I doing this for me, am my own pride in the way for me to say goodbye to her. Look in to the future how are things going to pan out for you? Are you going to end up a emotional wreck from this because of selfish feelings and wants or are you able to let her go and feel you did all you could?


    Listen to the man, he knows


    My point: she's trying to figure out herself and your relationship. She's not perfect, nor has she ever claimed to be so. You're both still searching and growing together. Don't project blame on her. There's nothing to blame anyone for. These are just growing pains, so go and work with your girl on what can be the most awesome thing in the world


    edit: I'll mention this again, the reason I sound emotional in my posts, is *becoz* I'm trying to empathize and undesrtand her side of it and translate it to you (as much as that's possible on the internet). This means that I might not agree with what she's doing, and I would've handled it differently, but I try to understand where she's coming from and am trying to explain to you why she did what she did, so you can work with that. Afterall, you're not dating me, you're dating her. Same thing, my understanding your side of it might feel nice and get you validated, but it won't get you squat with her. As once again, you're dating her, not me. And since she's not here, you'll have to be the one to explain your side to her, so she can understand you as well as you do her and you can look for answers together. I know this can make it feel like I'm saying 'she's right, you're wrong', which can cause some resentment in you, but that's not what I'm trying to do. The point is to make you understand her side as well as you understand your own, so you can relay that to her and togehter figure out what works fo you.

    Good luck
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  9. #79
    You have a choice! 21%'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    2,631

    Default

    I'm not an NTJ and not an NFP, so I won't try to discuss thought processes here.

    However, if a guy lashed out at me because he was pissed off about other things in life I would take it as an indication that he did not care that much about me and would be extremely hurt just as your gf was. Oh, yes, I can see that he is stressed out, but to take it out on me somehow means that when it comes down to the equation, his "love" for me is less than his "anger" about other things. His "feelings" for me have NO POWER to stop him from being nasty to me (and the cause of it wasn't even about me in the first place!). I'd take it as an indication that in the future he would do the same thing over and over and then claim "Oh, I was just pissed, but not at you. I can't believe you took it so personally!", just like how a drunk who continually beats up his wife when he is drunk but is desperately sorry afterward. I don't doubt his being sorry is genuine, and yes, maybe I do love him a lot, but I've gotta protect myself too. This is me speaking from a girl's perspective, not just any particular 'type'.

    So, unless you can convince her that you can 'change', she will still have doubts about getting back together with you.



    I mean no offense, just sharing my thoughts

  10. #80
    Superwoman Red Herring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,646

    Default

    1. There is a LOT to be learned from Satine´s posts.

    2. Just like Kalach I guess whatever happened 8 months ago is still working in the background and has not been completely processed yet. Yes, it probably wasn´t just the events of one night that set this off but things accumulated over a long period of time (as several NFPs have already described) and this might have been the last drop.

    3. As others have described, for many people words ARE actions. So there is little use in persisting over and over again that it was "only" words.

    4.If somebody tells me something like what you told her that night, I too would assume that (maybe on a subconsious level) there must be some truth to it, these things don´t just turn up out of nowhere. Describing your hormone levels at the time doesn´t help either, because she might think that, like alcohol, this extreme situation might actually have helped the truth come out! You said there had been issues in the past and she knows that too.

    5. You obviously have strong feelings for her and I hope things work out for the two of you once she has had a little time to calm down and think (or feel ) things through. I´m not the only NFP who had the impression that you tend to look down on her though (stupid mistakes she made, poor decision making, inferior processing, etc.) ... this might be something to keep an eye on.

    Good luck!
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

Similar Threads

  1. [ENFP] This ENFP is confusing me
    By strangecat in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 04-26-2017, 11:29 AM
  2. [ENFP] This ENFP is confusing me
    By strangecat in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-02-2017, 04:20 AM
  3. [MBTItm] confused 19 year old infp and a 27 year old enfj/enfp women. Girls please help.
    By immytwin in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-06-2013, 02:46 AM
  4. I am still so confused! Please help me with my type
    By Fay in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-26-2013, 01:57 PM
  5. [ENFP] ENFP Girlfriend Stringing Me Along - Should I Keep Trying?
    By deanmartin12345 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 04-02-2013, 04:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO