User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: The US's (as a nation) Myers-Briggs Profile is ENFJ (Huffington Post article))

I skimmed the article but at first glance it seems like the assessment of ENFJ is very self-indulgent, self-congratulatory and inaccurate. It kinda is like saying the All American Cheerleader and Star Quarterback = all of America. I would say it's more accurate to say that is one ideal/stereotype that some Americans strive for and others associate with America, but that doesn't = America's character at all.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Symbolic Herald Array

I read the piece with an open mind, but it didn't convince me. I find the arguments in the thread here better supported.

Quote Originally Posted by proteanmix View Post
    Anybody posting in this thread in the DC area and hear people talking about him? I'm sorry, you all can conjecture all you want but that man is FE FE FE.

Yesterday, he went to Ray's Hellburger which is a local burger joint and took some important person from Russia with him. One of my coworker's friend's boyfriend was there. Firstly, that was pretty damn informal to take a diplomat to a burger joint. I've been to Ray's Hellburger and it's popular, but it's kinda greasy spoon. Not the first place I'd take a diplomat, unless there was a specific purpose to establish a certain type of vibe.
    Cool, was he permitted to snap pics at all?

To minorly elaborate on your point: Now consider that wasn't even a diplomat, but Russian President Medvedev, a head of state.