• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] The US's (as a nation) Myers-Briggs Profile is ENFJ (Huffington Post article))

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
I skimmed the article but at first glance it seems like the assessment of ENFJ is very self-indulgent, self-congratulatory and inaccurate. It kinda is like saying the All American Cheerleader and Star Quarterback = all of America. I would say it's more accurate to say that is one ideal/stereotype that some Americans strive for and others associate with America, but that doesn't = America's character at all.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I read the piece with an open mind, but it didn't convince me. I find the arguments in the thread here better supported.

Anybody posting in this thread in the DC area and hear people talking about him? I'm sorry, you all can conjecture all you want but that man is FE FE FE.

Yesterday, he went to Ray's Hellburger which is a local burger joint and took some important person from Russia with him. One of my coworker's friend's boyfriend was there. Firstly, that was pretty damn informal to take a diplomat to a burger joint. I've been to Ray's Hellburger and it's popular, but it's kinda greasy spoon. Not the first place I'd take a diplomat, unless there was a specific purpose to establish a certain type of vibe.

Cool, was he permitted to snap pics at all?

To minorly elaborate on your point: Now consider that wasn't even a diplomat, but Russian President Medvedev, a head of state.