User Tag List

First 8910111220 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    Passive. Gentle. Not very commanding (in spite of what some people on this forum would probably assume). Self-deprecating/sef-doubting. Unambitious. Don't want a job. Rather take care of things than be a provider. Very monogomous. Need lots of asexual affection. Can be very sensitive (to certain people). Vain. Pre-occupied with receiving love. Chatty.

Those are some psychological traits of mine that are generally considered feminine, not masculine. There are more material/superficial traits as well, but I find those pretty silly.

Like, I'm interested in clothing. Very touchy about my hair, I need to keep it long. I like to skip. I own stuffed animals. People tell me the way I stand when I'm idle looks like a woman, etc...

But I don't think any of that makes me gender confused. I have learned that they contradict what is supposedly masculine, a heterosexual man, accoridng to this society. But they don't make me less of a man to me. I do not desire to change my genitals, or refer to myself as a female. I want to have sex with women often. I am not turned-on at all by men. That's good enough for me.
    Do you like women like you? Or, do you like them a bit masculine?
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

ReflecTcelfeR

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Why do you feel that way?
    I have recently contemplated on my friendships and how I have acted on the feelings that have arrived and the consequences that came with it. I would rather not be lonely than have something more than a friendship right now... seeing as how I have isolated myself from my friends because of my actions. And in the circle of friends I am a part of I have had feelings for core members which radiate out to the surrounding friends. I'm just tired of being lonely. I already don't relate with most people because I'm just strange luckily my strange-ness is slightly charming.

One step at a time.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Not necessarily. I've always had male friends though, as far back as I can remember, even in elementary school. I get along well with guys.

But some of my closest, dearest friends are women.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecttcelfeR View Post
    I have recently contemplated on my friendships and how I have acted on the feelings that have arrived and the consequences that came with it. I would rather not be lonely than have something more than a friendship right now... seeing as how I have isolated myself from my friends because of my actions. And in the circle of friends I am a part of I have had feelings for core members which radiate out to the surrounding friends. I'm just tired of being lonely. I already don't relate with most people because I'm just strange luckily my strange-ness is slightly charming.
    You're never alone. Just remember that.

Why don't you contact one of your friends and let them know you miss them?

MBTI
    GONE

Wait...did this thread about an XNFP female asking other XNFP females to share personal experiences get hijacked by some ENTP males? You just can't stay away can you. and

Wait...Is Reflect a dood? It's hard to tell ENTP gender on the forum...You can compare and contrast with the questions you've asked MagicP...that'll be another opportunity to take this thread further away from the OP! LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch
    Why them [XNFPs] in particular?
    I think XNFPs can be really bad at gauging boundaries and appropriate signals. There are several threads already on the forum specifically about XNFPs attracting the wrong kind of attention, etc. INFPs moreso than ENFPs, I think partially because introversion makes you more receptive/likely target to and of peoples energies and advances.

I have seen this in personal observation as well in three INFPs I have dated. It causes a lot of problems for them and in their personal relationships.

I also think personality type does play a part in how you perceive or understand your own personal beauty and how others react to it. For instance I think in general INTX women are (intellectually) aware of their beauty but don't really "care" and their personalities keep unwanted advances at bay and they don't have to worry about giving mixed signals.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Not necessarily. I've always had male friends though, as far back as I can remember, even in elementary school. I get along well with guys.
    I've had male friends since I was a small child also. My best guy friend and I have been friends since birth practically. We played together as babies & were penpals when he moved away. I suppose this is why I am familiar with the brother-sister dynamic concept despite not being close to my half-brother.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Do you like women like you? Or, do you like them a bit masculine?
    My preferences do not conveniently cleave down that line.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

ReflecTcelfeR

You're never alone. Just remember that.

Why don't you contact one of your friends and let them know you miss them?
    Strangly enough this thread, and what it has become, is the direct reason why I don't contact friends first (girls that is). I feel that showing any want of contact with them appears as if I'm trying to form something more than a friendship, because I suppose I assume what I'm thinking about is also what I'm thinking about (this being sexual in nature). Luckily, one of my friends, whaddyaknow a girl contacted me today just to see how I was doing... it was nice.

Thank you, Synarch... it's hard to remember that sometimes.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Wait...did this thread about an XNFP female asking other XNFP females to share personal experiences get hijacked by some ENTP males? You just can't stay away can you. and
    It was the only thread with any action. Unfortunately, things get slow and we have to crash threads where we are about as welcome as ants at a picnic. Sigh. In my own defense, I look at a thread as multiple conversations at once since any person has the ability to bring back whatever point they like. Things are not as linear as they sometimes end up being.

I think XNFPs can be really bad at gauging boundaries and appropriate signals. There are several threads already on the forum specifically about XNFPs attracting the wrong kind of attention, etc. INFPs moreso than ENFPs, I think partially because introversion makes you more receptive/likely target to and of peoples energies and advances.

I have seen this in personal observation as well in three INFPs I have dated. It causes a lot of problems for them and in their personal relationships.

I also think personality type does play a part in how you perceive or understand your own personal beauty and how others react to it. For instance I think in general INTX women are (intellectually) aware of their beauty but don't really "care" and their personalities keep unwanted advances at bay and they don't have to worry about giving mixed signals.
    I do think that XNFP's are sometimes so inclusive and accepting of others that it works against them because they are not really prepared for boundary crossers, being such reticent boundary crossers themselves.

ReflecTcelfeR

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post

Wait...Is Reflect a dood? It's hard to tell ENTP gender on the forum...
    I am, and we did.