• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] So I'm reading threads while paying attention to type

angelhair45

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
And it's crazy how much I think like the ENFP's. I've not met many people who see the world the way I do and I'm thrilled and partly overwhelmed to see there are people out there who I could actually relate to.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yep yep...it's a trip for real. :)

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Same thing happened to me when I first stumbled upon this forum :)

Whenever I read something that made me go "Yes! That's it!" and I looked, it was always posts by INFJs. Scary...

musicnerd93

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
lol I can relate too. Everytime I see another INFP posting I say "Wow, I thought I was the only person who thought that!" :D

HollyGolightly

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Lol I used to be put out when I read a post saying exactly what I was thinking from a fellow INFJ. There can only be one! :devil:
But now I've grown up a little bit I appreciate it. It's nice knowing that I'm not the only freak :D

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
It works in reverse for me. I read something, think "what a delusional twat," look at the type field and lo and behold about 75% of the time it's a type that shall remain unnamed.

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
I love the ENFPs on here! They are entertaining and sweet. I find the INTJs interesting and elaborate. The ISTPs are of few words, no matter what the topic is. ;) Also, there are a couple of INFPs who posts exactly precisely what I want to say and saves me the trouble of putting jumbled thoughts down.

HollyGolightly

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I love the ENFPs on here! They are entertaining and sweet. I find the INTJs interesting and elaborate. The ISTPs are of few words, no matter what the topic is. ;)

Lol I've noticed this too (especially the part about the ISTPs) and not just on this forum.

stalemate

Post-Humorously
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I don't consciously pay attention to type on here, but I must be noticing it on some level because if someone lists something that isn't a real type I always notice it. So I must at least be scanning that area.

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Same here in regards to ENFJs.
I've been steadily struggling with the fascination at the shared thoughts/processes vs. the need to be an individualist with my own little world that belongs to no one else.

A bit of "Oh my god, you get it! :happy2: ...now stfu :dry:"

G

Glycerine

For me, my ideas usually align w/ XNFJs and XNTPs. On some things, my line of thinking aligns much more w/ XNTPs and for other things, XNFJs.

angelhair45

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Lol I've noticed this too (especially the part about the ISTPs) and not just on this forum.

That's interesting. When I get really stressed I can't put two words together, and my shadow is supposed to be ISTP.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I seem to say things that some other INFPs end up giving the "me too!" to.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
I have never noticed this. I feel like I think much differently than other ENFPs. I guess I actually don't think like anyone else.

PeaceRobin

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Yep! Reading posts from my ENFP women on here is like someone has taken over my brain and feelings. It's crazy! I love to see what others really think about us too when they have to deal with our dreamer nature.. Nice to have those telling you to follow your dreams but also good to have people make you think through things realistically as well..