• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] Uh oh, here I go again...

Abstract Thinker

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Pinot Noir bottle number one is about to bite the dust. I feel the goofy-ness coming on already.

Is there somewhere on here that i should go and post for the rest of the night? (I'm pretty new here and i want to fit in, but i don't want you to KNOW that i want to fit in. oh no! too late. yikes.) :huh:

Or should i Just lurk around and resist the temptation to post?

Or maybe I should watch "Garden State" for the two hundredth time. (Oh man, when the scream into the Infinite Abyss I FALL APART in the BEST WAY.) :cry:

--
Okay, go ahead and let me have it... liquid courage kicking in.

Actually... on second thought... don't.

Be nice. :hug:

---

PLUS, it's raining! Oh yeah, Summer rain!! :yes:

i think this will be a GReat night.

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
You will find what you need in the Fluff zone

Abstract Thinker

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Just found the drunk thread -- whee! :D

BUT, I want to say this before I go over there...

@Arclight: I have read a lot of your posts, and I think you rock! You Have an awesome brain. :hi:

Abstract Thinker

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
huh? english (or some other living language) please. :)

EDIT: i googled it and came up with nothing.