User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INFP

Why don't you try speaking their cultural language and join in on their conversations? Ask them what they like about Sex & the City.

I read NG, the news, work out, study foreign language and can enjoy such trite films.

Perhaps they have more depth in one-on-one encounters but are simply bonding as best they can.

Professional Trickster Esoteric Wench's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by disregard View Post
    Why don't you try speaking their cultural language and join in on their conversations? Ask them what they like about Sex & the City.

I read NG, the news, work out, study foreign language and can enjoy such trite films.

Perhaps they have more depth in one-on-one encounters but are simply bonding as best they can.
    Maybe Briochick is an ENFP. The INFPs I've known have not felt as extremely as I do this S/N difference. This is understandable really. Since ENFPs have dominant Ne (INFPs have dominant Fi) there is going to be more of a functional difference with Sensors than other intuitive types that don't have dominant intuition would experience.

My anecdotal experience supports this. There is something unique about dominant intuition, and the INFJs/INTJs/ENTPs/ENFPs that I've known seem to share this feeling of disconnect with the S world they live in. These types also seem to feel a special connection with each other.

Nonetheless, I would say that disregard's strategy is a sound one in that if Brio tries to interact with these women, she'll likely find things they share in common.

However, these interactions might be more successful if Brio can get her head around why she feels so different from them. It will undercut the emotional tenor of her interactions... making them more laid back and friendly.

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    ;) sx
    Socionics
    ENFp

I may be an ENFP. I've been suspecting that lately, but I keep testing INFP. But I don't know.... Maybe the test is wrong. Function tests have given me a dom Ne before but from the other functions still identified me as INFP. It's hard for me to put on an S mask. I don't know why, no, wait, it feels like faking, and then I don't like MYSELF. I try to be friendly with them.
    I hope they don't feel that I judge them...
    -Brio

"I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life; I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well."
    -Teddy Roosevelt