User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 116

  1. #31
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Esoteric Wench View Post
    Now that's what I love about intuitives. They can see ALL the angles... and I guess I mean that literally.

    Angles, rotations, suspentions, a few other things that would need to be in the Mature section...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #32
    Crazy Diamond Billy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    1,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    What counts as an individual position? There are so many that are just permutations of a few basic ones.
    Good point, essentially we're only trying to hit the same few spots lol
    Ground control to Major Tom

  3. #33
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    Good point, essentially we're only trying to hit the same few spots lol
    Exactly... after that is how artistic you want to be in doing it.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #34
    Crazy Diamond Billy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    1,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Exactly... after that is how artistic you want to be in doing it.
    Like pushing your woman down flat on the bed from doggy style and just working the g spot against the bed... so much fun
    Ground control to Major Tom

  5. #35
    Professional Trickster Esoteric Wench's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Posts
    950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    Like pushing your woman down flat on the bed from doggy style and just working the g spot against the bed... so much fun
    Ha! Oh my God! Billy, you may be my dream man.

    An INFJ who isn't afraid of talkin' naughty.

    I have to go take a shower now.


  6. #36
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    I'd have to post in the mature section to discuss things I'd like to experiment with if I had a girl open enough to it.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  7. #37
    Crazy Diamond Billy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    1,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Esoteric Wench View Post
    Ha! Oh my God! Billy, you may be my dream man.

    An INFJ who isn't afraid of talkin' naughty.

    I have to go take a shower now.

    haha sorrrrry

    Actually im not, im such a hornball. My preferred method of expressing my feelings is physically typically, that can show up in so many ways especially sexually :P i like entirely too much adventurous stuff. Still looking for someone to tie me up :P
    Ground control to Major Tom

  8. #38
    Crazy Diamond Billy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    1,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    I'd have to post in the mature section to discuss things I'd like to experiment with if I had a girl open enough to it.
    I know it, and thats just the mild stuff, the crap im into is NUTSO. Is it wrong that I love being used and discounted as a person and selfishly used/abused for someone elses sexual gratification? I wonder if thats the Fe in me...
    Ground control to Major Tom

  9. #39
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    I know it, and thats just the mild stuff, the crap im into is NUTSO. Is it wrong that I love being used and discounted as a person and selfishly used/abused for someone elses sexual gratification? I wonder if thats the Fe in me...
    Some days I enjoy it, other days I want to be the boss, some days I want to fight with her for control. Other ideas include carnival rides, suspended ropes and loops, zero G...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #40
    Crazy Diamond Billy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    1,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Some days I enjoy it, other days I want to be the boss, some days I want to fight with her for control. Other ideas include carnival rides, suspended ropes and loops, zero G...
    Hells yeah I love trading control/power sexually. You're spot on, some days I just want to be the male in the situation and be a brute. Toss her around, rip the underwear and bra off, i dont mean aggressively remove I mean rip. Ugh.
    Ground control to Major Tom

Similar Threads

  1. [NF] The NF Females' List of Deal Breakers
    By Esoteric Wench in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 452
    Last Post: 03-19-2013, 09:16 AM
  2. [NT] The NT Females' List of Deal Breakers
    By Misty_Mountain_Rose in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 112
    Last Post: 10-06-2012, 10:50 PM
  3. [NT] The NT Male's List of Dealbreakers:
    By Dali in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 08-06-2012, 11:47 PM
  4. [NF] Plight of the NF male.
    By Angry Ayrab in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 02-24-2010, 11:08 AM
  5. [NF] To NF males, what's the deal with this guy?
    By dee in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 01:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO