Those girls get snapped up right away.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Deal Breaker

Not smart
    Cold unfeeling bastard
    Naivety or gullibility
    Hectic relationship past
    Giving off too much of a sexual or open vibe (a random stranger must think twice before approaching her)
    Currently in a relationship
    Cheater
    Unattractive
    Not understanding the intents of my words somewhat intuitively
    No looking for long term commitment

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

No must haves.. no deal breakers..

Each person is unique and therefore so are the dynamics of each relationship.

I think for a while at least, I will have issues with hypocrisy, spin and a lack of accountability. But they don't necessarily equate to deal breakers.

As for a list of must haves?? Only if I want to miss what is right there in front of me would I have a rigid set of conditions.
    and lets face it.. a list, equals conditions .. so much for NF's and unconditional love eh?

He who laughs
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    No must haves.. no deal breakers..

Each person is unique and therefore so are the dynamics of each relationship.

I think for a while at least, I will have issues with hypocrisy, spin and a lack of accountability. But they don't necessarily equate to deal breakers.

As for a list of must haves?? Only if I want to miss what is right there in front of me would I have a rigid set of conditions.
    and lets face it.. a list, equals conditions .. so much for NF's and unconditional love eh?
    QFT

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Yloh View Post
    Can Accept Depending on the Situation
    Mental Illness
    As someone with a mental illness, and being in the group of individuals with an extremely high functioning level - having this on your "can accept" list is very disturbing. If you honestly have to think about being with someone and "consider" the situation, then maybe you should never be with someone with a mental illness. I know for myself that if someone has to consider that my mental illness might be a deal breaker - I don't want to be anywhere near them relationship or otherwise.
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    Deal Breaker

Not smart
    Cold unfeeling bastard
    Naivety or gullibility
    Hectic relationship past
    Giving off too much of a sexual or open vibe (a random stranger must think twice before approaching her)
    Currently in a relationship
    Cheater
    Unattractive
    Not understanding the intents of my words somewhat intuitively
    No looking for long term commitment
    Not too cold, not too hot, not too bothered?
    How do you like your porridge?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Le Fay View Post
    Not too cold, not too hot, not too bothered?
    How do you like your porridge?
    Hey, they don't call us idealist for nothing ya know...

MBTI
    INxP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbows View Post
    As someone with a mental illness, and being in the group of individuals with an extremely high functioning level - having this on your "can accept" list is very disturbing. If you honestly have to think about being with someone and "consider" the situation, then maybe you should never be with someone with a mental illness. I know for myself that if someone has to consider that my mental illness might be a deal breaker - I don't want to be anywhere near them relationship or otherwise.
    Well, I can kinda see where he's coming from. He did say 'Depending on the situation'. There are a lot of different types of mental illness out there. If you've got someone with an illness that can manifest itself in sudden violent outbursts, that's a legitimate safety concern. What if they fly into a rage and injure you, themselves, or another loved one?

Example: I had a friend whose ex-wife used to beat herself when she became upset. If he tried to get her to stop, she would turn and attack him. I've also received a few kicks/bites/scratches from trying to subdue her when somebody set her off at a party and she attacked them (Guy refused to defend himself and she would continue the assault when he tried to disengage/leave the party). She also suddenly jumped out of my truck at 20mph after agreeing to leave the party because she decided she wanted to go back and continue trying to kick the person's ass. All it would've taken was for her to grab a knife, gun, bat, etc. and she could've killed/seriously injured someone and not even really meant to do it...or been killed when she jumped out of my truck (broken her neck, got caught under my rear tire, etc.). Then suddenly I'd be facing a police investigation and possible vehicular manslaughter charges for trying to do the right thing on top of the mental/emotional anguish of having someone you know die right in front of you (PTSD is a mother to deal with, speaking from experience). The worst thing is she would blame others for setting her off or not stopping her instead of seeking help for the problem.

I think the biggest deciding factor on the subject of dating someone with a mental illness is whether or not they're seeking help for the problem. If they're ignoring the problem or not trying to work on it, I'd really rather not deal with it (You can't help someone unless they're willing to help themselves, oftentimes you'll be dragged down by it if you try). If they are seeking help, and depending on how the illness manifests itself, I'd be more likely to stick around and offer them love, support, and encouragement.
    "People in glass houses shouldn't use Windex when living near bird sanctuaries."- myself

"We are never alone my friend. We are constantly in the company of victories, losses, strengths and weaknesses. Make no mistake, life is war...and war is hell. Those who fight the hardest will suffer the most...but that's what you have to do: Fight. As long as you're feeling pain, then there's hope...because only the dead do not suffer." -RD Metcalf
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    -
    Socionics
    -

@Billy

Hahaha! Started laughing out loud reading your list. I'm the girl of your dreams! Only two points I don't have, including the extra credit ones )

Pity I'm taken... by another INFJ. They're right, ENFP+INFJ is just the ultimate. Find yourself an ENFP, Billy. You won't be sorry.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

How is it a set of 'conditions'? Btw, don't we have preferences, inadvertently, 'lists' we carry in our minds of what we want or don't want? Ex- there are certain qualities that draw us to people for certain reasons. To say that we don't have any lists at all, seems quite contradicting to me.

The list with having a mute girl sounds sexist.

But, whatever.

Edit- if it's meant as a joke, then I think it's pretty funny. Other than that, I call b.s. I wouldn't want a guy like that anyway. Touche. I like a guy who knows what he wants. In knowing what types of qualities he wants, he knows how to cherish the relationship he's got. That's my impression.