User Tag List

First 2101112

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzcrossed View Post
    I want a healthy INFP. Early 20s-Early 30s.
    *laughs heartily at these two phrases in succession*

I'm pretty sure INFPs take the longest to become healthy, if they even manage it at all.
    "If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see."
    Thoreau

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

To Sytpg: How so?

To Ora:
    Deal Breakers-
    1. Lack of Trust (when I've never given reason). I need a girl who is actually capible of trusting me; I don't mind being questioned as they are getting to know who I am, but after a year or so down the road when I've made my loyalty clear, I can't take being looked at suspiciously; it's like I've been wearing my heart on my sleeve for you all this time, making myself very vulnerable, and despite the obviousness that I would never cheat on you, or hurt you intentionally, you still can't find rest in me. It's like a knife though my heart.

2. Absoleute Refusal to Accept My Help (Ever). Look, I know you can do it yourself. I know! But it breaks my heart to see even an ounce of pain and suffering in your eyes. I don't need to save you, and I understand you've got an ego too. You can do this on your own. But once in awhile, it would make Papa Bear's day (that's me), if you'd let me in on the project. I might just learn something, and I promise you'll get it done faster with me on board, so you can get on to your next thing.

3. Disloyalty. See #1.

4. Disrespect of My Faith. Obviously the Christian Church taken as a whole is jacked up. I take huge issue with it, so I'd understand why you would too. But please understand me; my love for God has little to do with the Church organizations. If you have problems or have had problems with a Christian before, don't judge me with that in mind. Christ preached a gospel of love and fought against judgemental "church people" during his entire ministry on this Earth.If you have honest concerns, we'll talk about it, but if you have closed your heart and mind and don't respect my right to believe in what I want, we shall have issues of our own.

MBTI
    ISFJ

I think FJs tend to be more image aware than FPs that's all.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

Agreed. I have discovered that INFPs naturally frequent the odd little nooks and crannies that, were I to do so myself, would be because they fit my image (which is also Bohemian, but with a touch of that guy from the Dos Equis commercials)..

MBTI
    ENFJ

MUST HAVES

affectionate
    passion
    compassion
    loyalty
    appreciates small things
    not materialistic
    kind
    affectionate
    affectionate
    feminine

DEALBREAKERS

goes silent/no communication
    disloyal
    self centered
    no appreciation

You have to have physical attraction...... so I'm leaving that one off the list.
    I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. --- Maya Angelou

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Chunes View Post
    *laughs heartily at these two phrases in succession*

I'm pretty sure INFPs take the longest to become healthy, if they even manage it at all.
    I agree we tend to be like fine wine , but I think it's very unfair to say that we are less healthy overall than other types. I'm really sick of the "the INFP personality is inherently broken" attitude and "I'm sorry for my mere existence" apologetic attitude. There's nothing more flawed about the average INFP than the average person of any type, if you see people through an unbiased attitude and not one which latches onto the arbitrary standards of what is a "good" personality (very much "ESTJ" in the US). In other words, the flaws of other types are simply more accepted & the strengths of the INFP are often unfairly devalued.

/tangent

To Ora:
    Deal Breakers-
    1. Lack of Trust (when I've never given reason). I need a girl who is actually capible of trusting me; I don't mind being questioned as they are getting to know who I am, but after a year or so down the road when I've made my loyalty clear, I can't take being looked at suspiciously; it's like I've been wearing my heart on my sleeve for you all this time, making myself very vulnerable, and despite the obviousness that I would never cheat on you, or hurt you intentionally, you still can't find rest in me. It's like a knife though my heart.

2. Absoleute Refusal to Accept My Help (Ever). Look, I know you can do it yourself. I know! But it breaks my heart to see even an ounce of pain and suffering in your eyes. I don't need to save you, and I understand you've got an ego too. You can do this on your own. But once in awhile, it would make Papa Bear's day (that's me), if you'd let me in on the project. I might just learn something, and I promise you'll get it done faster with me on board, so you can get on to your next thing.

3. Disloyalty. See #1.

4. Disrespect of My Faith. Obviously the Christian Church taken as a whole is jacked up. I take huge issue with it, so I'd understand why you would too. But please understand me; my love for God has little to do with the Church organizations. If you have problems or have had problems with a Christian before, don't judge me with that in mind. Christ preached a gospel of love and fought against judgemental "church people" during his entire ministry on this Earth.If you have honest concerns, we'll talk about it, but if you have closed your heart and mind and don't respect my right to believe in what I want, we shall have issues of our own.
    Thanks.

I really don't see the NF men being any less "picky" than the NF women, except they seem to leave off what is thought of as "obvious" whereas NF women list the obvious (ie. violent).
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe