User Tag List

First 891011 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4W5 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE

And this was his enfp friend confirming everything he's said.
    Last edited by Kurt.Is.God; 06-17-2010 at 12:28 AM.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Orobas View Post
    I long for them a bit emotionally-i think fondly of them and am filled with thoughts or love. But then I forget to email or call. Most of my old friends are ENTPs though, so it works out okay. For instance my best friend ENTP said she would be a shit friend for the next three months due to work but that she still loves me. But today I went to lunch with an INFJ friend and realized how hurtful this can be for her. I think it will be an area I work harder on.

How can you show affection when you are distant from a friend-just emails and phone calls checking in on them? (I tend towards thoughts of sending them flowers or weird funny gifts from the internet)
    The bolded one. You can do that to your INFJ friend, too. I miss my ENFP friend, sooooo much, at the moment. (Bleargh @ distance.)

Professional Trickster Esoteric Wench's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by blomiki View Post
    ...my closure-less relationship-that-ended-before-it-started took me months and months to get over. It got FAR worse before it started getting better. I was physically nervous every time I THOUGHT of him. Dreamed about him almost every night. Kept imagining I'd run into him even when it was logically impossible.

I don't want to scare you, but sometimes (18 months later) I still casually wonder what could have been. But 99% of my day I'm so happy, and I sincerely hope this for you, because I'm in an incredibly fulfilling, connected relationship now.
    I had to smile when I read this. It's so great to know I'm not the only one who has gone through something like this.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    -
    Socionics
    -

Lol. I'm so happy now. We're all hanging out together now (me and bf, him and gf) and the weirdness is aallll... most... gone. 20 months after we decided it wouldn't work between us.

So there's hope, for ENFPs and INTJs extracting themselves from each other and moving on.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

I dont forget. Just they go out of focus. Also, I can't remember anybody ever thinking of me...Ever, like that. Maybe thats the problem, that ENFPs just are oblivious to someone totally into them.

MBTI
    eNXP
    Enneagram
    7+4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by uumlau View Post
    The xNTJ splashing through waves at a water park: [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvvy0pydeyY"]Napoleon meets his Waterloo[/YOUTUBE].
    As an emotional metaphor, this is just hilarious :yim_rolling_on_the_
    Ennea:7w8sx/so (?)
    Big5:SCUEI
    Extravert(33%) iNtuitive(50%) Feeling(25%) Perceiving(11)%

So apparently I might be epileptic. Thanks brain, keep malfunctioning. I didn't think it could be that bad seeing starfalls in bookshelves. I just thought I was psychotic.

MBTI
    eNXP
    Enneagram
    7+4 sx/sp

More on the topic of forgetting (if I actually am ENFP this is relevant I guess). I very rarely miss someone unless I'm miserable or bored. If I am miserable or bored, then I will miss the people that I depended on in the past or had fun with.

Edit: Come to think of it, it is rare that I miss someone becuase I'm bored. It's more that I miss being able to discuss deep things with someone or being able to pursue mutual interests that most people are not interested in.
    Last edited by Elemental Chaos; 08-06-2010 at 09:20 PM. Reason: spelling lol
    Ennea:7w8sx/so (?)
    Big5:SCUEI
    Extravert(33%) iNtuitive(50%) Feeling(25%) Perceiving(11)%

So apparently I might be epileptic. Thanks brain, keep malfunctioning. I didn't think it could be that bad seeing starfalls in bookshelves. I just thought I was psychotic.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I've read through some of this thread, and I can say that because of how you described moving away, he may have been extremely hurt and assumed that you didn't want to see him anymore. He may have thought about sending you a letter, but possibly assumed that you 'ended' it, and that you didn't like him. There is be a lot more to cover, but I won't put it down, since there's too much.

I did say 'may' right? The situation may have been misinterpreted due to personal biases.. 'may'!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_X View Post
    yeah i'm an enfp with high fe and still can't put on a front. i can remain quiet if telling someone to f@ck off is inappropriate but i can't pretend to adore them.

Winter in Your Soul Crystal Winter Dream's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    174 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

hm well I meant to make an outline of a book for someone and forgot to do it...
    someone owed me money and I forgot until like months later and decided "eh, it was...wait how much was it?"

XD
    Winter Solstice (A feeling): Finding the brute of yourself while enduring the brute of the world.