MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Unkindloving View Post
    3. Deal Breakers
    • "I'm right, you're wrong" syndrome
    Quote Originally Posted by You'reWrongI'mRight View Post
    She said "I'm right your wrong" syndrome. I'm sure that "you're wrong I'm right" syndrome would be peachy keen with her.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    Alcoholism (that is not in check)
    This is pretty funny.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

Professional Trickster Esoteric Wench's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

To all the naysayers, the great thing about lists like this is that they are just frolics.

Any NF, male or female, loves to toy with ideas. Just because she pulls an idea out of the nether regions of her consciousness, considers it from all angles, and even posts it to this thread, doesn't mean she's not going to be willing to dump that idea in a New York minute if better one comes along.

My willingness to regularly re-evaluate my reasoning is one of the biggest gifts of me being an NF.

So keep those lists coming. I have enjoyed this thread immensely. These lists have been so creative, moving, funny... and above all interesting.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post

What I would divorce him for:
    More than one occasion of infidelity
    Cafe, so are you saying that he gets a free pass if he screws around on you just once? LOL!

MBTI
    ESFJ

You'd really get into a relationship with a man that had a long history of spousal abuse and infidelity, got drunk all the time, and didn't pay his child support?
    Slightly extreme but do people change? Or should we tar people with the same brush because this is how they once behaved?

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix_400 View Post
    I don't mean to speak for Saslou, but my take on it is its kind of ridiculous to cut somebody for reasons that appear mostly superficial.

Saslou's examples were more superficial and status related.
    Your examples have more to do with severe character flaws.
    These are two ENTIRELY different things.

I enjoy this topic. Its always amusing to see some of the things that go on these lists. I must admit though, the lists made by the ladies on this forum are, for the most, not nearly as outlandish as some I've heard out in the real world.
    Thank you. I know i didn't word it exceptionally well but you hit the nail on the head. I know people have preferences but i was just curious as to how much they would stick to their lists.

Example .. Someone works in McDonalds, they earn their own cash, it's a means to an end so would someone dismiss a potential partner who worked there?
    Someone was a heroin addict 15 years ago, so they have a somewhat addictive personality, should they be dismissed because of this.

I just think it limits a possible interaction with another human being that may be beneficial and provide growth to an individual.

Phew

My point is, it may not be a written or conscious list of deal-breakers, but she probably does have them.

I don't think most women, NFs least of all, are going to reject a great guy over the superficial stuff. I had a more detailed list once upon a time and I let the unimportant stuff go out the window when I met my husband because it didn't really matter that much in the great scheme of things.
    There is no probably about it .. I don't have a list. I take each situation as it comes, weigh up the pros and cons as ultimately i have the choice if i want to stay in the relationship.

But most women here did write on their list superficial stuff.

Thank you You validated my point in that people can hold such strong views but when the right person comes along, we care/love them with their flaws and all.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Esoteric Wench View Post
    Rather Nots
    • An Unwillingness to Curtail Excessive Hursuitness
    Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    But most women here did write on their list superficial stuff.
    Hey man, a willingness to curtail excessive hursuitness* is NOT superficial. That's a real quality of life issue.

*EDIT: It has been pointed out that I misspelled this. I mean hirsute tendencies, in other words, being hairy.

MBTI
    ESFJ

What does hursuitness mean??

There is no definition for that word.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Awwww hells bells. It might help if I actually spelled it right.

Hursutism = Hairiness = Hirsutism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I was trying to be funny and overshot the mark. I'll go back and fix that in the original post.

MBTI
    yupp

lets see here boring, and too senstive only things i can think of that would be deal breakers. also arrogance is a turn off
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Esoteric Wench View Post
    Hey man, a willingness to curtail excessive hursuitness* is NOT superficial. That's a real quality of life issue.

*EDIT: It has been pointed out that I misspelled this. I mean hirsute tendencies, in other words, being hairy.
    Lol .. Now i know what you mean, it does make better sense.

Thank you .. You can get back to writing your lists now .. Apologies for the derailment
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe